Geet: cupid between ex-abuser and innocent sister! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nanditasingh

That was a shocker ...after what happened to her & Nandini being younger to her one sure expects her to be protective towards her, side her ..ask Beeji to give her time ..but instead she painted a 'love' marriage picture into this arranged one ...blindfolded Nandini .

Basically Geet acted just like her mother did and fed Nandini some garbage just to get her to accept this marriage !!!

Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

The trio is sickening... 🤢
Their 'all is well' act is very annoying to watch...
Geet and Maan may have forgiven and forgotten what Dev's done...
but we the audience haven't !!!!!!!
They should get rid of Dev and bring in Vicky instead 😆

ALL is WELL act  is most disgusting thing...of GHSP...Maneet have forgiven and lets belive forgotten too...But why so much indifference that nothing happened...How can they put life of another girl at stake...Both have gone mad. ...I know...all those days I hated ekta...twist...I respect her from bottom of my heart...Neither Tulsi nor Prerna let go the abuser scott free...both went against family to punish their son and son in law...Not start preparing for his wedding night with their own daughter or sister,...
I would say keep SS...bring him as VICKY twin bro of DEV...DEV got killed by...NT..

But someone from the show needs to reject him damn it! 🤣
I swear I will open up an appreciation thread for Nandini if she does 😆

I'll go  all the way to India and kiss her on the lips if she does! LOL

No one is offended at all, everyone here is entitled to express their views 😊 and thank you for sharing yours.

I'm not happy with Geet forgiving Dev. (The show would have made much more sense if Geet had forgiven Dev once he PROPERLY paid for his sins!) But I made my peace with that.

If I'm completely honest, as a viewer I will never like nor forgive Dev until he has been punished for his sins and by punished I mean the legal kind i.e imprisonment. I will never warm up to Dev because in my eyes he did wrong and he got away with it.

If Dev was imprisoned and served his punishment only then would that have proved that he was truly repentant and only then could he have started life again with a clean slate.

As for Dev saving Maan, most siblings in his position would do the exact same thing 😛😆

I personally would love it if Dev turns evils again!!!! Because that would make the show much more interesting and entertaining to watch!

hmm yeh ur right i oppose u on the fact tht dev to turn evil i guss i don't like any evil character i think it is better if they show everyday problem franctically i think they don't evil people to move the story forward but rather use their brain!😆

Basically Geet acted just like her mother did and fed Nandini some garbage just to get her to accept this marriage !!!

Exactly...And today she chided Maan for giving her 'right' advice to ward of her fears ...She has no compassion or love for Nandini? I mean she is only concerned for Dev

I stopped watching the show the minute this family track started...i've had enough of geet..i used to bare the show jst for maaneet..but everything has a limt..now even gurti cant hook me to this show again...
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

I stopped watching the show the minute this family track started...i've had enough of geet..i used to bare the show jst for maaneet..but everything has a limt..now even gurti cant hook me to this show again...

Many quit...many on their way to do so...
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Many quit...many on their way to do so...
its actually weird not watching the show..i always thought i wud watch the show to death...😕..ppl are right never get attached to a show too much...

Argh! tell me about it, i knew the CVs were stupid but i still hoped that atleast one brain cell was remaining, but apparently that got knocked off aswell *sigh* 👎🏼

I will have no hope for this show if the CVs continue as it is 🤢 actually coming to think about it, they can't really do much about this whole Dev situation anymore, because they have already showed Geet and Maan forgiving him 😕 So yeah that's basically a screw up right there  

I really wonder what they were thinking when they showed that? were they hoping that we audience will be happy about that? or were they thinking 'hey they didn't like AA jodi, let's bring in Dev Nandani jodi instead'?  because, let me tell you that idea is an epic failure! 😡

How? HOW!!! can they show a man who has done so much crime, had nearly ruined a girls life, getting a happily ever after, HOW? 😲 that is just unheard of 🤓 and what sort of message are they sending out there, that no matter if a man rapes you, steals from you, betrays you, at the end just forgive him and get him married to your sister 😕 WOW, that is some twisted thought 🤢😡

Okay, i do believe in forgivness lets you move on, i also believe that forgiving shows a certain braveness, but forgetting what he did and playing cupid to his love story shows how idiotic Geet really is and okay i honestly had no hope for Geet in this area, because ever since she came to Delhi she hadn't done a single thing to punish Dev, but how can Maan be so stupid!, why is there a sudden change of heart from his side, is it just because of that 'eye opener' from Dev 😡 honestly just because he does one good thing, Dev suddenly becomes god in there eyes  😳

Grr! i am honestly angry with this storyline, and BTW isn't he techinically still married to NT? 🤢 Shows his true character there doesn't it, once a cheater, always a cheater! 👎🏼

God i hope lightning strikes these CVs! they are ruining our show *pouting*