Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Seetal

This entire track with with Dev's portrayal of Maan made no sense to me from the beginning.  It is filled with lies and deceipt.

Exactly πŸ€”
it may have been fun to watch in the first 2/3 episodes but not anymore !!!!

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Nadz: Am with ya...things don't even make sense anymore!

yeps things have gone from πŸ€” to πŸ€ͺ
the show i once loved has now become a joke !!!!

Originally posted by: kuls11

forgiveness ...than forgetness...now fakeness...The trio is trying to rub ALL is well on audience and we are not buying it...DEV-GEET-MAAN trio is good at faking it

The trio is sickening... 🀒
Their 'all is well' act is very annoying to watch...
Geet and Maan may have forgiven and forgotten what Dev's done...
but we the audience haven't !!!!!!!
They should get rid of Dev and bring in Vicky instead πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shreya-

Nadia, LOL! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That kill me now gifπŸ˜† And what the heckπŸ˜†

Btw, u shud have seen that one scene where Geet is handing over radish🀣, carrot and tomato to MaanπŸ˜› It was quite symbolic for the conned CONπŸ€“ πŸ€“ πŸ€“See the pics.. u will get what I mean to say. πŸ˜ƒ

I'm feeling the 'kill me now' gif the most πŸ˜†
oooh interesting can you send me the link and i'll check it out????

Originally posted by: utopia88

Great post!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yep, either the NEW CVS/PH OR STARONE (i'm not sure who's more at fault) are bonkers for portraying EVIL DEV as a SAINT!!

I just want this show to come back on track and I want to see more of  AWESOME MAANEET!!😭😍

GURTI and the FANS deserve better!!
😳
😳

They do deserve better... especially because of the crap that we have been tolerating!!!!

Come on enough is enough 😳

I love your images. 

I'm just going to wait for them to return back to Delhi and see what the new track has in store for us. I HOPE NANDINI REJECTS DEV AND GOES TO CANADA! AAAGGGHHH

Originally posted by: maanddy

It's a joke ! πŸ˜†

GHSP has become, now, a joke ! πŸ˜†

I laugh everyday ! Don't you ? πŸ€£

🀣

actually... i'm more like

Booo!

everyday
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: blahblablah

I love your images. 

I'm just going to wait for them to return back to Delhi and see what the new track has in store for us. I HOPE NANDINI REJECTS DEV AND GOES TO CANADA! AAAGGGHHH

the Dev-il has been getting to much attention from women, even after what he's done...
NT, Meera, Daadi, Geet 🀒 it's disgusting !!!!!
it's about time someone rejects him and brings him down a notch 😳

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

I'm feeling the 'kill me now' gif the most πŸ˜†
oooh interesting can you send me the link and i'll check it out????

Here it is,NadiaπŸ˜›πŸ˜•

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lily201

1000% agree Its completely ludicrous that Geet after going through so much ,couldn't even be by Nandini's side.She more than anyone knows the grim implications of entire hushed up "arranged marriage" scenario.

There's no way the Geet we know can ever act hunky-dory and misguide her sister without even a word of caution to Beeji.😭
Not to forget that the whole idea of her supporting Dev makes no head or tail.πŸ˜•
I mean, she knew how unscrupulous the guy can get and not so long ago she was the one who rebelled, swore to get people like him their much deserved punishment.
BTW the visuals u used cracked me upπŸ˜†

I am pretty sure that when it comes to MAAN Geet will applying all her ego and morals on him, on the man who taught her the meaning of these words...as he is the one who will take all her nakhra...

After saying the words like "Aap sabhi is soch ka hissa hain" She is acting like her mom and taiji who will just say what family elders are saying ...

Nandini is in exactly in the same state as she was...

and as regards to DEV...she has a long term amnesia issue unlike mamaji who has short term amnesia issue...

Warning to all...it is dangerous to use UR brain and memmory if you are watching Geet