YIH Written Update 18th MAY 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

YIH Written Update 18th MAY 2011
A Romantic Akshay Manjari episode

The episode starts with Akshay offering Manjari to dance with him. Manjari looks at him for a while and gives her hand too. The song "Tum hi dekho na" from "Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna" starts playing in background. {Tum hi dekho na , ye kya ho gaya, tumhara hoon main aur tum meri . Main hairaan hoon , tumhe kya kahoon, ki din mein hui kaisi chandni. 😳😍. . } Akshay takes Manjari's other hand and keeps it on his shoulder and both just looking deeply in each others eyes and start dancing. Both seem to be enjoying being together. But Manjari suddenly leaves Akshay and turns to go. Their tune "hehehe" plays in between. But Akshay holds Manjari hand and stops her. The song "Tum hi dekho na" continues. Akshay pulls Manjari towards him and dance again. Both completely lost in each others eyes and so close to each other. { awww. . . it was a too cute Romantic Lovely scene. . . . a must watch for AKSHARI fans . ☺️❤️. } The song ends and the people start clapping for them. Akshay Manjari cum from their deep eyelocking. . . . lol. . . . Manjari gets embarassed and was going. But Akshay pulls her back towards him and says "Do u still need any proof? Accept it that u also want the same thing that i want" . And Akshay leaves from there.

A guy shows a tent to Akshay Manjari for their stay. Akshay Manjari awkwardly look at each other.
Manjari - u sleep.
Akshay - Do u think i wil let u sleep out? u sleep in the tent , i wil sleep out.
Manjari - ya, i wil go, but want to say u sumthing. apni dil ki baat agar abhi nahi kaha toh kabhi nahi keh paoongi, . {Manjari goes near Akshay}. . . Jab se hum Mumbai aaye hai, tumne mere liye har mumkin namumkin cheez ki hai. . . and i instead did such a rude behavior to u
Akshay - its not like that Manjari
Manjari - plz Akshay, let me say today, whatever u hv done for me, if i try to repay u back then 7 janam r also not enough. . . and inspite of all these, i expected more from u. . . when Puja di came. . without listening to u , i forced u to stay with her. . . i hurted u a lot na. . . . i told u not to listen to ur heart. . . i m sorry for that. . . i have taken a decision Akshay. . . i wil never force u to do anything . . so what if i cant do what my heart says. . .but at least u can do what ur heart says. . . . good night .

And Manjari goes inside the tent, opens her diary and writes "Dear diary, that girl said the same thing what others say, that Akshay and I are together and perfect for each other. i know its true. But on this Lonavla trip, there are last few moments left, bcoz after this i wil go far away from his life. In these last few moments, i wil try that he dont get hurt bcoz of me."

Manjari cums out with blanket for Akshay and finds Akshay sleeping while sitting. Manjari puts blanket on him and removes his specs. Manjari too sits besides him and goes to sleep looking at him. Akshay wakes up and find Manjari next to him. He puts the blanket on her too, keeps her head on his shoulder. {very cute scene. ☺️❤️. }

Its morning, all r preparing to leave and Akshay Manjari sleeping. Manjari wakes up and finds that she was sleeping on Akshay's shoulder all night. Manjari gets up and leave, when Akshay wakes up too and ask what happened? Manjari replies its getting late, i wil change my dress and cum.

Akshay Manjari are back. Manjari is worried and says to Akshay that they dint informed Rastogi sir who mite be angry or Rhea handled the situation, they wil see the presentation or no. They find Akshay's bag outside the gate. Rastogi cums and shouts at both of them for breaking his trust. Manjari pleads to listen once and take their presentation. But an angry Rastogi is not in a mood to listen or take their presentation and asks them to leave. AK and Rhea cums running. Rastogi shouts at AK to leave too with his sis. Rhea tries to convince but no use. Rastogi goes inside. Rhea says sorry to Akshay Manjari that bcoz of them they r in trouble. Manjari says "its ok. . . Pyar mein kai imtihaan dene padte hai. . . u both r together, nothing is important than that. . ." Akshay is looking at Manjari while she says this. Rhea says sorry again. Akshay says its ok ane they both leave. The watchman brings AK bag too. AK consoles Rhea a bit and leaves too.

Akshay is going to call Ranbir but Manjari tells to think once. Akshay says Ranbir sir trusted us but we cudnt do his work, so its our duty to tell him. Manjari is worried on what Ranbir mite think? Akshay says whatever he thinks, they hv to do their work, truth is bitter but its important to say. And Akshay calls Ranbir from telephone booth. Ranbir assumes that they did their presentations but Akshay says that there is a problem and Rastogi is not taking presentation. Ranbir gets angry on hearing this and says Mallika was right and he must have nt send them. Akshay says sorry. . . . . EPISODE ENDS

PRECAP - Manjari says to Akshay that they wil not go back witout giving his presentation at least. Akshay ask how but? Manjari replies that he only says if they both r together then they can do the impossible. Puja tells Ranbir that she can cum with him to Lonavla. Ranbir says Mallika is cuming on which Puja says that Mallika is going for film audition

SORRY FOR MISTAKES . . . . PLZZZ HIT CHASKAMETER BUTTON OF YIH FORUM IF U LIKE THE UPDATE
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update, Farhin...🤗 It was truly a Aksharilicious episode...😍
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx for the lovely update:)
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Lovely Update. It was a lovely and Cute Episode.
talktoshee thumbnail
thanks for lovely update :) 
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update