shafaq13 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
plzzz mr rajan shahi plzzz me n my friends waited for this moment sirf sid nivi ko sath dekhne k liye hum aaj b show dekhty hyn aur forum py atay hain plzzz me n soo many friends are waiting for sid nivi reunion plzzz do not change ur mind plzzz its a request reunite sid nivi so that many of my friends come back to forum once again plzzz 😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am sorry to break the news to you. but if you would like to sid and nivi together then you will have to wait for RS to come up with a new serial.

maybe he will repeat his leads in the new show on colors or star one channel. because in CCBM this day will never come. srry to break ur heart as i know it hurts. 
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope he brings nivarth back fed up nw the show began with them it must end with them whatever ppl say
shafaq13 thumbnail
me too sorry...i m saying sorry to u too as i know the original story is of sid nivi n it will end on sid nivi n for ur kind of info there was no need to save ccbm which u guyz r saying that u saved it...it was in the contract that ccbm will end in may 2011...
so till may they have to show whatever story they wanted just to push the serial till may but u know it very well that dis serial belongs to sid n nivi n their reunion will b the only justice atleast for people like me who r here since 28th june

i too know it hurts cuz jb sid nivi ko alag kiya ja rha tha tb hamare bhi kuc aise hi haalaat thay hum b puri puri raat yehi messages RS tk send krty they aur puri raat posts krty rehty thay k sid nivi ko alag mat kro par hamari nahi suni thi us waqt

but now i know infact everyone knows it that there is going to b sid nivi reunion 😛
shafaq13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sihame

I hope he brings nivarth back fed up nw the show began with them it must end with them whatever ppl say

thnx soo much that u agree with me ...yah yaar the show began with them it should end on a happy note on a high with sid nivi reunion 😛
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sihame

i wish life was easy. what goes around does not always come around. 

you have to let go of somethings and sid ...nivi is one of them. srry but I think since you fans like the pair so much i know RS will listen to you and give u a new serial with them.

you should def write an email to RS. 
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

i wish life was easy. what goes around does not always come around. 

you have to let go of somethings and sid ...nivi is one of them. srry but I think since you fans like the pair so much i know RS will listen to you and give u a new serial with them.

you should def write an email to RS. 

i watched this serial and took the habits to see nivarth bt i want this serial to end nw this is so ridiculous
i jst want KM back with parul in B2
shafaq13 thumbnail
no no not a new serial v will see sid nivi together in this serial in ccbm...the show will end on them 😛 they will b reunite as only 9 days to go and ccbm will end after 9 days so their reunion will b coming soon 😛