Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: demon_666

um the precap was suhaana shouting at ishan to have breakfast with a plate on her hand and on ishaan's face!!dragging him to the table to hve breakfast

Really. how did you see that?๐Ÿ˜• The YT videos don't have the precap for tomorrow.
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

No bhai, I can't even see your siggy box.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Y  Di???...U dint select that Option where U can see Siggies???

Ok I will tell U How to see Those Siggies,...Follow these steps๐Ÿ˜‰

My Dashboard>Update Profile> Preferences >Show Video avatar Column> Then Click Yes> Submit 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: GABRIELLA-TEEN

I don't know what I should call you but anyways we should see Ishaan in disbelief about seeing himself with Suhana. Some family/Suhana scenes. Then we should see Suhana making Ishaan eat!! It was hilarious scene in OBS and I am sure it will just as good if not better. That all for now๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rubal, I love this song, and loved the VDO , such an original idea, this song is always on BBC asian network beside Lakh 28 kudee da 47 weight kudee da ( I hate this song but could get it out of my head)
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Rubal I can see it!!! Thankyou, thankyou thankyou... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Rubal, I love this song, and loved the VDO , such an original idea, this song is always on BBC asian network beside Lakh 28 kudee da 47 weight kudee da ( I hate this song but could get it out of my head)

Oh Ya Di I too Loved the Concept...How they Made  the Video...BTW i also Like that Lakk 28 song...Its such a Hit here nd everytime a Punjabi show is there on Radio this song is compulsory to be on once ๐Ÿ˜†...But sometimes the lyrics Bug me a Lot as they dont make any sense   ๐Ÿ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail

Rubal I can see it!!! Thankyou, thankyou thankyou... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

U r Welcome Di...Rubal is always at Ur Service ๐Ÿ˜ƒ(Maska Maring so that U come to meet Me๐Ÿ˜†)
mjtruelegend thumbnail
OMG Rubal your siggies are lovely. Ragini is looking so RAGINISTIC.๐Ÿ˜

BTW, no need to "maska" because as I said Inshallah if all's well, I will see you.
Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail

OMG Rubal your siggies are lovely. Ragini is looking so RAGINISTIC.๐Ÿ˜

BTW, no need to "maska" because as I said Inshallah if all's well, I will see you.

Di U can also Put Siggies of Ragzzz If U want to ...I can also tell How to put those ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ok No Maska Maring Now ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
GABRIELLA-TEEN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

my name is Roshni but i think u may not  remember so u can call me gabriella,i m a big high school musical fanโค๏ธ ,n thanx ya for telling me the future stories of sgp without hesitation๐Ÿ˜ƒsorrry for the trouble...bt cant help i am damn curious types๐Ÿ˜‰so il keep asking you wen sumthing turns up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ