WU 18th may: avni v/s ayi + bhasku v/s maskare

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@avni's mayeka:

kaka sends the lawyer to avni's house so that her ayi signs those property papers. she is about to sign the papers without reading them that mama comes and purposely spills tea on the papers. 

mama is such a chuppa rustam...he may look n sound different but is all too clever n intelligent for good....πŸ‘ he spills tea n says sorry. the lawyer has to leave without geting anything.

after he leaves ayi questions mama for doing all this. he says that she may be stupid but he is not. he adds that she should have first read the papers n then signed , moreover until avni reads them he wont allow her to sign on anything...

ayi says that avni's kaka had sent the lawyer. mama says that kaka is selfish to the core, he never helped them in need. its only kaka who is trying to keep the relation alive.

@aditi n Rajesh

as usual aditi is waiting for rajesh. some goons look at her n recognize her. they get ready to catch hold off rajesh as soon as he comes n meets aditi.

rajesh comes but sees those "gundas" n run away. the gang also follows him. rajesh reaches his house n hids somewhere. the goons start making a scene infront of his house.
rajesh's ayi n baba come out. they say they are fed up of their sons...one of them is totally in control of his wife n other gets into all sorts of illegal things...just to "marofy style". 

rajesh's baba says that he doesnt ahve any money to give them. but the goons are adamant on geting the money rajesh owes them. his brother n bhabhi comes. bhabhi gives her gold chain n tells her husband to sell it n give their money.

bhabhi then catch holds off rajesh who is trying to sneak in. she tells him about his "friends" n also that she had to give her chain. rajesh says that she should have just told them to get lost instead of giving that chain...πŸ˜• rajesh tries to act smart infront of his bhabhi...πŸ˜†

@bhasku, my hero's house:
avni is preparing breakfast n her tiffin. its 7.30 am. she rushes to her room n gets ready. neeta sees this n calls her ayi. while avni runs down the stairs lata purposely bumps into her πŸ˜• n them says, " abb kya meri haddi todni hai kya?" πŸ˜²

avni says she is sorry as she was in a hurry. ayi questions her as to why she is goin so early when the office starts at 10. she says she has some imp meeting to attend.

ayi says ok...but gives a list of instructions to avni. she tells her to make tea for her, cook kadhi
(vegetable) and wash few clothes.

avni understands their game plan...n gets stronger with a prompt reply...

she says, " ayi sorry par muje aaj jaldi jana hai. main aa ke kadhi bna dungi aur kapde dhu dungi. aur aaj apki chai neeta bna degi na...meri pyari nanand ( sis in law) apni wahini ke liye itna to kar hi sakti ha na..."πŸ‘

neeta n ayi both are taken aback with this "roop" of avni... ayi says, " tu muje mnaa kar rhi hai? aab kya muje kuch chahiye hoga to anju ya neeta se bolna padega kya?"

avni very swetly cuts her, " nahin ayi...aap jo bolongi main karngi par office se aa ke abhi nahin. apka order mera farz hai par order dena ka bhi koi time hota hai na.." " vaise bhi agar main nahin jaaongi to over time time milega..." πŸ˜†πŸ‘

sooo, avni trying speak her in laws language...cool

@bhassskoo's room πŸ˜‰
bhaskar is still sleeping. rohit looks so damn hot in t-shirts n track pants...😳 his ayi comes n tries to wake him up...
he says, " kyaaa hai ayi subah subah shuru ho gyi hai...muje aaram karte hue dekhna acha nahin lagta..." 

loved the way rohit said this...tooo good...so funny!!!!!

ayi then says, " tu aaram karte rehna aur teri biwi hum sabko chuna lga ke bhaag gyi..."
bhaskar gets up n says, " kiske saath bhaag gyi..." πŸ˜† ufff bhaskooo come on...what was this?

ayi says "saara kaam chod ke bhaag gyi, chai bhi pilane se mna kar diya...keh ke gyi hai ke office jaldi jana hai..."

bhaskar gets irritated...n says, " ayi tuje har samay prob hoti hai...hoga use kaam to chali gyi, kya karun main usmein...har samay chik chik...tu naaa"...πŸ‘

bhaskar is irritated n rohit does it sooo well...super liked the way he says all this...πŸ‘ realy an enjoyable scene of the episode...well done rohit.

ayi however tells him tat she doubts that avni has gone to her mayeka n so she tells him to check.

@avni's office...bhasku v/s maskare...😲

everybody think that avni is late for work. maskare is in search for avni...

my herooo rohit enters the scene...n ohh my gosh he looked so handsome n sooo good in black shirt with gelled hair. reminded me of the first time he wore formals in utaran...this time he looked even more better n more great...loved him in the scene...😳

maskare sees him n greets him. bhaskar asks for avni. maskare says that avni isnt the office.

my hero turns into his bestest...angry young man...he thinks avni lied to him n his ayi n gets really furious at her. he is all prepared to give her a good pc of mind...

as usual the angry expressions were too too good...nothing more can be said about it ...we all know how well rohit does such scenes...πŸ‘

then a peon comes n says that avni is in the office since 8am n is with the boss.

target of anger changes from avni to maskare. bhaskar thinks that maskare purposely lied to him so said he isnt able to meet avni...

i kinda liked this "liltle" posesiveness...πŸ˜‰

maskare n bhaskar have a small fight...avni comes n so does other employees...somehow they stop the fight...

watching "angry, furious rohit..." was something...as always!!!! 

usha takes maskare to a corner n says that he shouldnt hv interacted with bhaskar. he says that he just thought that avni isnt there n so told the same.
another employee comes n tells maskare to calm down...he even says that no husband would like his wife to have such a good "male" friend... Bingooo...here u gooo...!!

@bhavni:

avni takes bhaskar to conference room...same room where bhasku use to patofy avni before marriage...πŸ˜†

bhaskar is still fuming with anger...avni points out on his behavior...

this was the best line of the episode:

bhaskar says, " main aisa hi hun...ja pyaar karta hun to dil jaan se karta hun...kisi se pyaar karunga to kuch bhi kar sakta hun uske liye aur jaab nafrat karta hun tab bhi puri tarah se"...

avni then says that he shouldnt bring  his gunda attitude to her office...
bhaskar is taken aback

P.S: i missed the epi after this...please update after this..+ the precap also... thanx

Edited by nb.neha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sisa : thank u so much dear...
avni is geting stronger day by day...mere bhasku ko zyada torture mat karna avni... ;-)
liked the posesive side of bhaskar. what eva maskare did before maariage, showing pics of avni with her boss, any husband would dislike such a guy
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so glad Avni is speaking mother in law language🀣 about time Avni give as good as you get 🀣
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks neha and seesa for the update
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
...I loved reading the update ...i watched on vdeo some parts ...but yah loved avni's new smart tactics...n yes Rohit doin a grt job as Bhaskar...looking Hawttt😳

Thanx Neha n sisa