Posted: 12 years ago
wat do u think guys

today we saw ganeshji's murti n then background music(flashback sin)

is rajvir going 2 change n he will help arjuhi(bcoz jus7 epi remainning) 

wat do u think guys plz share ur views
Hope that he stops doing all this nonsence & following them everywhere wasting his time! He should rather follow some top criminals!
Its doubtful if he is going to help Arjuhi lets hope that he stops messing  and leave them all for themselves. 
I was thinking the same. I think it will hit him in next episode and while talking to police he will find out that arjuhi is in the house that is on fire. he will do everything to save than happy ever after.
ya that is what is gonna happen... nitin said there will be a posistive twist happening in the show soon :)

I think the fire scene will be the turning point for Rajveer, maybe he'll see for himself how much Arohi and Arjun love each other and will give up his fight or his love for Arohi will overpower his hatred and he will try to help save Arjun and Arohi from the fire

Rajveer is very adamant and unpredictable.  I thought he knew Arohi well and that she was not capable of siding a criminal, come what may.  But I hope he does not realise his mistake too late.

I think the CVs are wasting precious time in this chase track, instead of searching for the real culprit,  and dealing with important issues.

Rajveer always had a hatred for Arjun and he shows it in every action he has taken against Arjun.

Yah,after watching Rajveer I too thought he's gonna change and he'll help Arjuhi..
yes i also think that rajveer is going to change,
as yesterday hes focussing on all the previous matters and words of lovedeep and others
i really hope it happens and than the whole aahluwalia family accepr our arjun
hope so !!
ekta land main sab kuch unpredictable hai..