Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

new promo 23rd may 2011...loved it! link posted! (Page 7)

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_94

seriously yar i was thinking the same thing agar nhi hota to poori raat kaise wait karti...

Actually aaj maine promo expect nahi kiya tha..kaal nahi dikhaya toh isi liye...but seeing your post went to watch promo..but couldn't watch in higher sound.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_94

Crazy_94 Senior Member
Crazy_94
Crazy_94

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

seriously yar i was thinking the same thing agar nhi hota to poori raat kaise wait karti...

Actually aaj maine promo expect nahi kiya tha..kaal nahi dikhaya toh isi liye...but seeing your post went to watch promo..but couldn't watch in higher sound.Ouch

same here even i was nt expecting i was chatting with my cousin and when she shouted "new promo" i just away ran away to see...1st time sound was actually very high bt then normal mein dekha...anyway where do u live?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miracle_leo-Rumi-

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
its exciting:) but i feel horrible for Piya and Abhay. Piya wouldnt want this, she'll be so pained when she finds out, and Abhay gonna pain himself again:(

thnx for sharing"
yay the curls are back! she is gorgeous! love her with straight hair too but wanted the curls back for a while at least.

ohioCrazy_94

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

same here even i was nt expecting i was chatting with my cousin and when she shouted "new promo" i just away ran away to see...1st time sound was actually very high bt then normal mein dekha...anyway where do u live?

And I was busy writing update for another show. But seeing your post stopped writing.LOL

I am in Bangladesh.Smile

Crazy_94-Rema-

Crazy_94 Senior Member
Crazy_94
Crazy_94

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohanax

its exciting:) but i feel horrible for Piya and Abhay. Piya wouldnt want this, she'll be so pained when she finds out, and Abhay gonna pain himself again:(

thnx for sharing"
yay the curls are back! she is gorgeous! love her with straight hair too but wanted the curls back for a while at least.

i knw m also  feeling very bad for abhay there was soo much pain in his eyes...i hav to admit pia luks too gud in curls...

-Rema--Rumi-

Crazy_94 Senior Member
Crazy_94
Crazy_94

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

And I was busy writing update for another show. But seeing your post stopped writing.LOL

I am in Bangladesh.Smile

oh this was actually a surprise for me and all of u too i mean all of a sudden at night a promo...so u complete that update now so that show's fans must b waiting and very well knw how that feeling is rite?Wink

-Rema--Rumi-

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
OMG ! Thanks a Bunch fo' Sharin' ... Abhay rubs Out Piya's memory ...
Awww and he's lyin' got frozen ... I just Can't wait to watCh it ...
waitin' & waitin' .. This new twirl in the tale so exhilaratin' ...
Pooor Abhayy .. feelin' miserable fo' him ... Atlast , he walked Out from Piya's Life .. Can't wait till they re-unite again .. Cry its so painfull .. my Heart is aChin' fo' my Abhayy CryCryCry

Crazy_94-Rema-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

oh this was actually a surprise for me and all of u too i mean all of a sudden at night a promo...so u complete that update now so that show's fans must b waiting and very well knw how that feeling is rite?Wink

WU posted for that show dear...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_94

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index