Something different from routine

pgshah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

After Toasty is been thrown out….next story line should be Malti telling Tej that Toasty is innocent etc…And now Tej goes to Toasty and she is not ready to forgive him. She should tell him that she does not want to keep relationship with a person who does not trust her at all. CVs should really show something different from regular stuff where a woman always forgives (especially her in laws side). Toasty is educated girl and she does not need to go back to this family where there is no respect for woman.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

new world thumbnail
I totally agree. She has always forgiven them, not this time.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pgshah

After Toasty is been thrown out'.next story line should be Malti telling Tej that Toasty is innocent etc'And now Tej goes to Toasty and she is not ready to forgive him. She should tell him that she does not want to keep relationship with a person who does not trust her at all. CVs should really show something different from regular stuff where a woman always forgives (especially her in laws side). Toasty is educated girl and she does not need to go back to this family where there is no respect for woman.

this is the way it should happen but i doubt that it will
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Absolutely. I really hope that happens!
bhavli thumbnail
probably won't happen, but I think she won't go back till Pashu comes to get her.
pgshah thumbnail
why lady in Indian serials always have to forgive males!!!! In reality it does not happen in this era. Indian Women are far better than anybody else...I really hope and wish that Toasty does not forgive them escpecially Tej (???)
coralnymph thumbnail
I totally agree...Toasty should not forgive Tej and not go back...she really deserves better than a crying life...what is her life actually????just trying to please Tej's family and for what???? to be thrown out of the house finally...ridiculous!!!!!!!
alliance thumbnail
I also want same that Tosty not forgive to that Chatur family .. so easlily. Even all member of the Chatur family come on by one to ask forgivness to them...