WU 18/5/11 ~ toasty leaves chatur house

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful quick update gosh i was dying to go home and watch this epi
Heenap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!! such a sad episode...i had tears in my eyes just by reading the update...i wonder how will i watch tonites episode...

I have no words for Tej...Toasty shudnt forgive any of them...I wish they wudnt have showed the same rona dhona like other serials...they shud had shown something diff...
Edited by Heenap - 12 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...Poor Toasty...

Tej and all those namard do not deserve toasty...
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god Iam hating Tej so much right now! So it was Dadaji who was blank chit? So that means maybe Ved voted yes...
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. So sad for Toasty, happy that her family is supporting her as always, and thrilled about Lalit Prasad's outburst to the b---y namard family. Can't wait to watch what happens today.
aaabbb thumbnail
Thanks Preetha for update, will be able to watch todays episode atlast. Want to see Lalit and Sudha in action tomorrow, poor Toasty all this on her very special day
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for the update :)
really hated todays part i mean it was soo sad i cried cause it was so said and gyan is my hero hes the best just love him :D
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)

I think today there will be a big fighting scene especially between pashu and sudha 😆

I really hated pracheen for voting a No and dadaji for leaving a blank chit 😭 and the reason pracheen gave for writing a no was out of the world.. proved he is a chaturvedi..😡
desigirl0103 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all these men really disqusted me today
i can't wait to watch tomorrow when Toasty's dad really shows them what it means to stand up for someone. They'll get the dose they deserve
I absolutely love his character. He's a very quiet and sensible man but when the time comes he knows just the right way to deal with things. Kudo's to such a wonderful father