|Celebrating 40th Threads of KW Lovers Ka Adda| - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Karan Wahi

Sometimes I talk to my friends about it'and if there's no one I can talk to about'actually it depends on what issue I'm nervous about. See the most common kind of fear I have is stage fright.  And nothing helps until I get on stage. Most of the times, I do the things that make me nervous again and again'I keep repeating until I'm completely over it.
Doesn't look like when he is on stage...

Karan Wahi

The first three things that come to your mind when you think ofIndia-Forums: Facts, good and bad

The best thing about India-Forums: India-Forums is a mediator and a liaison agent between the stars and the audience wherein we could really know what the audience think about us, not only in the country but around the world. Hence it is a global site.

The one thing that you would like India-Forums to change: There are certain issues and gossips which are a part of you in this industry that cannot be avoided. The Ranking is a really good idea from the point of view of an actor but when it comes to the fans it is completely different and personal. 

There was an instance when I crossed the ranking of a particular actor and I got really very bad comments from his fans. Because of this there are a lot of fights and serious issues happening in the forum. Hence the ranking can be careful in that regard.

Do you think India-Forums has helped you reach out to your fans in a better way? Definitely, because when the news was out that I was to enter Dill Mill Gaye I got a lot of mails, messages and comments from the fans that they are really excited about it.

India-Forums is completing 7 years of connecting celebs to their audiences. What's your message at this happy juncture? I wish India-Forums a very happy birthday and wish the team all success.

Nikamma sirf interview hi dega  toh serial mein kab aayega...
Originally posted by -Harshu-

White Divine night <333

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRyM0uk1iCA[/YOUTUBE]
how true...
I feel like slapping d f**k outta some ppl😡😡😡+
some ppl piss me off so much 😡AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
oh well those f**king people can go to hell...let me just calm down n drool over our SexyFace 😍

Karan Wahi

The first three things that come to your mind when you think ofIndia-Forums: Facts, good and bad

The best thing about India-Forums: India-Forums is a mediator and a liaison agent between the stars and the audience wherein we could really know what the audience think about us, not only in the country but around the world. Hence it is a global site.

The one thing that you would like India-Forums to change: There are certain issues and gossips which are a part of you in this industry that cannot be avoided. The Ranking is a really good idea from the point of view of an actor but when it comes to the fans it is completely different and personal. 

There was an instance when I crossed the ranking of a particular actor and I got really very bad comments from his fans. Because of this there are a lot of fights and serious issues happening in the forum. Hence the ranking can be careful in that regard.

Do you think India-Forums has helped you reach out to your fans in a better way? Definitely, because when the news was out that I was to enter Dill Mill Gaye I got a lot of mails, messages and comments from the fans that they are really excited about it.

India-Forums is completing 7 years of connecting celebs to their audiences. What's your message at this happy juncture? I wish India-Forums a very happy birthday and wish the team all success.

@red: we know who is d actor and wen it happned😡
zarqa seems on fire, y😃
Hey Sanjuuu 🤗

Im just ughhh...pissed of some ppl cuz they don't know how to talk n they're damn rude😡😆
Originally posted by sanjanamishra

@red: we know who is d actor and wen it happned😡

Yes we do...such cheap n insecure people AngryAngryAngryAngry