he's planning on going on a holiday...pata nahi jabse kya kar raha tha 😡😭

OMG...HOLIDAYS😡
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
yes neha a holiday 😳

see this

Karan Wahi not making a comeback

The telly industry was recently afloat with reports about Karan Wahi making his comeback on TV, in a popular youth show. Karan, who was last seen in Dill Mill Gayye, denies the same.

"These are just rumours. I will make a comeback when I am offered a good role. I have been approached by some production houses but nothing has been finalized yet."

When asked about what kind of role he is looking for, Karan claims, "I haven't thought about what I want to do next. I will accept any role that I like, it will be an instinctive decision. Although, I have not planned about my next role but it should be good and different from my past work."

Karan admits, that fans still remember him as Siddhant of Dill Mill Gayye, as he quips, "It is a good thing that they remember my performance as Siddhant but then everyone has to move on in life." The actor also reveals that he is in touch with his co-stars of the show. Karan says, "I keep bumping into someone or the other from the Dill Mill Gayye team but everyone is busy and we cannot meet as often as before. However, yes we make it a point to keep in touch."

Revealing about what he has been during his break from TV the actor says, "I was busy with some business that has nothing to do with TV. I did plan a holiday but then I was tied up with work and could not go. I hope things work out and I can leave for my holiday soon."

Looks like Karan's fans will have to wait a while longer till they see their favourite actor back on the small screen.
Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
HOLIDAYZ...WOWWW ALONE...HE HE HE HE NAIKAMA JI REE...
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Neha I g2g for now...i'll come bck later till then keep spamming😆

byeee tc 🤗
F***ING MSG ...HA HA HA...
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Neha I g2g for now...i'll come bck later till then keep spamming😆

byeee tc 🤗

BYE BYE...🤗

WAH JI WAH KYA PHOTO HAI JI...❤️ Edited by mahaandneha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

yes neha a holiday 😳

see this

Karan Wahi not making a comeback

The telly industry was recently afloat with reports about Karan Wahi making his comeback on TV, in a popular youth show. Karan, who was last seen in Dill Mill Gayye, denies the same.

"These are just rumours. I will make a comeback when I am offered a good role. I have been approached by some production houses but nothing has been finalized yet."

When asked about what kind of role he is looking for, Karan claims, "I haven't thought about what I want to do next. I will accept any role that I like, it will be an instinctive decision. Although, I have not planned about my next role but it should be good and different from my past work."

Karan admits, that fans still remember him as Siddhant of Dill Mill Gayye, as he quips, "It is a good thing that they remember my performance as Siddhant but then everyone has to move on in life." The actor also reveals that he is in touch with his co-stars of the show. Karan says, "I keep bumping into someone or the other from the Dill Mill Gayye team but everyone is busy and we cannot meet as often as before. However, yes we make it a point to keep in touch."

Revealing about what he has been during his break from TV the actor says, "I was busy with some business that has nothing to do with TV. I did plan a holiday but then I was tied up with work and could not go. I hope things work out and I can leave for my holiday soon."

Looks like Karan's fans will have to wait a while longer till they see their favourite actor back on the small screen.

VERY FUNNY...😡