Chat Clubs

|Celebrating 40th Threads of KW Lovers Ka Adda| - Page 20

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sid lifted her chin with his forefinger and made her look into his eyes again. "What?" said Riddhima, trying to concentrate on keeping control of her brain.

"Oh nothing," said Sid, casually. "I just wanted to ask you for something."

"Mm-hmm, really? what?" she asked in a composed voice, trying to will her heart to slow down. 

"Hmmm, how about a kiss?" said Sid, still in a light, casual tone.

"No. I mean Yes. I mean... what?" (poor Ridzy πŸ˜†.)

"I - " Sid encircled Riddhima's hands with each of his "want - " he tightened his grip on her hands "a kiss. Mujhe ek kiss chahiye. Sirf ek." He made that pretty-please face.

"And what if I say no?" Riddhima said, her voice still low, but a smile on her face now.

"To phir mein tumhe nahi chodne wala," he glanced towards her hands, which were trapped in his.

Admitting defeat, Riddhima said, "Oh ok fine. Just one kiss." And she bent to kiss his cheek. Just at the last moment however, Sid turned his face slightly and captured her lips in another kiss. Letting go of her hands, he put one hand in her hair and the other on her cheek. And obviously, once their lips touched, Riddhima just about forgot everything else...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on the new thread guys! I've literally only just found the link to this one! Need to keep updating with the Wahi-kins! Any new news?? Xx
indian_beauty thumbnail
Somewhere about a mile away, Shilpa's phone started ringing. Shilpa and Sue and Naina were wandering around aimlessly, chattering away about their favourite movies when Shilpa answered her phone:

Shilpa: Hello?
Person: Shilpa?
Shilpa: Mom!!
Padma (yes, Padma's still their mom): Kaisi ho Shilpa beti?
Shilpa: Ek dum fit Mom! Aap kaisi hain? Aur Dad? Aur Anjie? (Anjali flatly refuses to be called Di for some reason)
Padma: Hum sab bhi bilkul theek hain. Lekin Riddhima kahan hai?
Shilpa: Huh?
Padma: Mein kab se uss ko phone karne ki koshish kar rahi hoon lekin wo utha hi nahi rahi.
Remembering the last thing she saw, Shilpa replied: Ummm, wo - umm - Di zarra... busy hain. (Understatement of the 21st century)
Padma: Acha sahi hai. Aur haan! Ek chhoti si baat to mein batana hi bhool gayi. Mein aur Anjie tum dono ke flat ke bahir hain. KAHAN HO TUM DONO????
Shilpa, panicking now and shouting: OMG MOM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN BOSTON?????
Padma: Asal mein humme laga ke hum tum dono ko surprise karein to *some scuffling and voices were heard in the background* Hello, Shilpa?
Shilpa: ANJIE????
Anjali: Haan. Yeh hai tumhari badi behen. Aur badi behen yeh kehti hai ke agar tum ten minutes mein nahi pohnchi to acha nahi hoga. I'm tired and I'm hungry and YOU ARE NOT AT YOUR DOOR!!!
Shilpa cut the call. She turned to Sue and Naina who were looking at her anxiously. "Girls... we have a problem..."

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeh kya hai zaqy pooh?!
pm me all the details my jiggary pooh! *mwah*
indian_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malluangel

heyooo quick burst in, congrats guys!
keep it up, and well be forced to slow down in time for the 50 πŸ˜†
keep rocking guys!

k off to bed! love you all

Aish πŸ€—

bed itni jaldiπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
gudnite ❀️

btw u saw Wahi's msg?? its on the frst pag😳
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: indian_beauty

Aish πŸ€—

bed itni jaldiπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
gudnite ❀️

btw u saw Wahi's msg?? its on the frst pag😳

im inhumanely tired πŸ˜”
so yea off to bed like an acha bacha [after she just tuk a two hour nap mind you]
and yesss saw it
😳😳
indian_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nm21

Congratulations on the new thread guys! I've literally only just found the link to this one! Need to keep updating with the Wahi-kins! Any new news?? Xx

heeelllooo πŸ€—πŸ€—

news well nothing except we all are still waiting for Wahi Baba to return to our tv screens ASAP
indian_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malluangel

im inhumanely tired πŸ˜”
so yea off to bed like an acha bacha [after she just tuk a two hour nap mind you]
and yesss saw it
😳😳

Awww  damn woman after 2 hour nap ur still tiredπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

oh n all tht is Anushka's FF...I'm just tearing it apart n spamming here with it...u read it??
want link??
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Hey Zarq!!!! πŸ€—

Sorry for leaving abruptly earlier.. Had some urgent work... But I'm back now.. Hows u???

indian_beauty thumbnail
Jaadu teri nazar
khushboo tera badan
tu haan kar
ya naa kar
tu haan kar
ya naa kar
tu hai MERA KARAN
tu hai MERA KARAN

😳EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed