Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

u saw d fight of Sid & Chaand.???
at 1st i thought ye kaun sa jungli dance kr rha h chaand then moves wwere so fast that mujeh kuch dikha nhi nhi theek se

i m waiting for it πŸ˜ˆ

lolz but i wasnt shocked at all seeing that fight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...this is the way Vampires fight u know πŸ˜†...u might find it funny at first but even if u watch Twilight New Moon, this is the way Vampires fight ROFL ...it goes so fast u cant make out whats happening until someone drops on the ground ROFL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

i saw that promo in poor quality youtube πŸ˜†...but i m confused again, Piya said "Abhay" and there was dialogue in bg which said "ab to yaad bhi nahi rahi"...am i right?? dunno
Abhay will b back after the leap but lets see whats the new twist now in this dark love story
but i like Piya in straight hair dunno why...let me tell u a secret - i didnt like Piya at all when i saw her first...i started liking Abhay for his attitude but never liked Piya πŸ˜›...but when she changed to Metz look i started finding her pretty πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lets see whats Abhay's new avataar now πŸ˜† cant wait πŸ˜†

Hmmm..okay..but this haor style si much better than what it was first& frankly Nishi..I loved her either way ..so for me..IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT FOR ABHAY & PIYA..!! Yes  that voice over said that & it also said..that..Lekin waqt ke seene mein ..dhadakti hai kahin..and Abhay si shown..with hsi fingers fluttering..awww..IT WILL EB AWESOME NOW TO SEE HOW HE WILL COME OUT OF IT..!!
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ohhh Gosssh ! ~ Lovely song as ever Hema ~
But babes the wait isn't too elongated yet .. hopes 're atill alive ..
Piya totally roCked today , her inner strong girl was confront infront Of Us ..
And Abhay , even whenever i comes to write about him , i abruptly get stopped Or my words got finished .. 'cos representin' him in words is too diminutive , but what i feel is too Of High priority ..
How frantiClly he entered into that Old Haveli just to save his Love , It wasn't Abhay sCreamin' " PiYa Piya " ,, Its was the excruciating sOul which was shoutin' just to resCue her Love Life ..
And when he hauled Up the cOffin  i seriously thought that , Piya must be lyin' there and Abhay sets her free from there and a Warm Fervent Cuddle would be there , but never mind ..
We'll have Abhiya Back sOon ..  & the way he shouted " Ahhh " was damn heavenly , A Real inner voice fo' his Love .. Abhay is suCh a Cute , Sweeet , Blissful , Super Natural , LOver ..
as words ain't enough to depiCt him ...
Can't wait to See the Up cOmin' episodes ..
desperately awaitin' !
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are right dear... the wait is not over yet. It seems like a long time since we saw them together. The union should be a nice one  as you have mentioned & all are expecting.  Hope itsn't a dissapointment. 
well again , you picked a good song... will read the whole of it.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Ohhh Gosssh ! ~ Lovely song as ever Hema ~
But babes the wait isn't too elongated yet .. hopes 're atill alive ..
Piya totally roCked today , her inner strong girl was confront infront Of Us ..
And Abhay , even whenever i comes to write about him , i abruptly get stopped Or my words got finished .. 'cos representin' him in words is too diminutive , but what i feel is too Of High priority ..
How frantiClly he entered into that Old Haveli just to save his Love , It wasn't Abhay sCreamin' " PiYa Piya " ,, Its was the excruciating sOul which was shoutin' just to resCue her Love Life ..
And when he hauled Up the cOffin  i seriously thought that , Piya must be lyin' there and Abhay sets her free from there and a Warm Fervent Cuddle would be there , but never mind ..
We'll have Abhiya Back sOon ..  & the way he shouted " Ahhh " was damn heavenly , A Real inner voice fo' his Love .. Abhay is suCh a Cute , Sweeet , Blissful , Super Natural , LOver ..
as words ain't enough to depiCt him ...
Can't wait to See the Up cOmin' episodes ..
desperately awaitin' !

Awww..Thank you so much dearπŸ€—..And you are so right that cry ..of Ahhh..was so filled with soul in it..yaar ..Vivu has really mastered the craft of that painful cry..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

You are right dear... the wait is not over yet. It seems like a long time since we saw them together. The union should be a nice one  as you have mentioned & all are expecting.  Hope itsn't a dissapointment. 

well again , you picked a good song... will read the whole of it.

..!!Oh yeah ..IT MIGHT HAPPEN TONIGHT I feel that meeting..Awww..mera dil toh already dhak dhak kar raha hai in anticipation..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰..And yeha hope we all are given a feast of ABHIYA HUG..a SQUEEZY ONE..as I have always stressed..!!😍
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes,i think its gonna be a passionate hug from both before abhay erases her memory..after seeing d promo i think abhay will be back after d leap..may be on 23th may...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnowWhite1618

Yups Hema, me2 hope to see a romantic passionate tight hug  n this time its only Piya in Abhay's heart ---- No more Maithli

The song u posted fits the situation... u always get the right songs !!!
LOVEly topic πŸ€—

My dearest SWEETEST friend RITUπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..Just saw your Post..I thought you wil wriet later as you had reserved..so I missed answering it earlier..Awww..RITU ..THAT HUG MAYBE WE WILL GET TONIGHT..AND you loved that song..awww..πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Yes,i think its gonna be a passionate hug from both before abhay erases her memory..after seeing d promo i think abhay will be back after d leap..may be on 23th may...

OWOW..Anurag,..that PROMO is simply Magic yaar..Ufff..as I am writing the same everywhere..iT IS PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL...!!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes hema completely agree with u..4 me it was d best promo of d show i have ever seen..i just hope abhay will be back soon... By d way is d leap taking place on 23th may dats mean abhay will be back after 23th may...