The wait is not over yet..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmmm..our love birds ABHIYA have not met yet..😳.And AM SO WAITING on my toes to watch that scene..IT BETTER BE PASSIONATE..hun..πŸ˜›..After all this drama & wait..IT WILL  BE Priceless if they add one Tight aqueezy passionate & emotion filled HUG yaar ..Awww..I am so so so hoping ..We will get..Dekhte hain..😳And soem love filled confessions & talks too ..oh ..that would be real worth for all this wait ..for ABHIYA to meet ..!!
SO our Abhay reaches the place in all hurry & frantically searches for his love...I loved that CRY..PIYA..PIYA..ufff..it was so dipped in love..That voice..!!awww😍..and my heart was  so so so hoping that he gets her in that coffin..but my brain was mocking my despo situation..how will Sid ever allow that to happen..so easily to ABHAY & PIYA..πŸ˜†..SO he has already taken her out somewher in jungel to fool Abhay..!!
And I was so happy to see our smart cookie Piya..making use of Sid plan against him..& using her witty brain to hurt Sid..and help T & herself run away..IT WAS BRILLIANT..!!
The raichands rockked ..loved that scene when all were together..I must say..πŸ‘..unity & integrity is been the strength of the Raichands minus ofcourse Sid..!!
And Mish..is just like her sis..Piya.always sensing things so correctly..She so cleverly found out about Metz..with simple  talk..I loved that !!πŸ‘

Well I will save my energy ..for tomorrow & whenever that ABHIYA meeting Happens..😳..I dedicate this song..to ABHAY who si desperate to reach & have a look at his PIYA..just to see her SAFE..awww..so I Felt  this song is just perfect ..

Mein Yahaan Tu Wahan, Zindagi Hai Kahaan
Tu Hi Tu Hai Sanam Dekhta Hun Jahan.
Neind Aati Nahi, Yaad Jaati Nahi
Bin Tere Ab Jeeya Jaye Na!
Mein Yahaan Tu Wahan Zindagi Hai Kahaan

Waqt Jaise Teher Gaya Hai Yahi, Har Taraf Ek Ajab Udasi Hai.
Bekarari Ka Aisa Aalam Hai, Jism Tanhaa Hai, Ruh Pyaasi Hai.
Teri Surat Aab Ek Pal Kyu Nazar Se Hat Ti Nahi
Raat-Din To Kat Jate Hai, Umra Tanhaa Katti Nahi
Chah Ke Bhi Na Kuch Kah Saku Tujhse Main
Dard Kaise Karu Main Bayaa
Main Yahaan, Tu Vaan, Zindagi Hai Kahaan.
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u r back yaay!!!! my ff readers, and along with are gonna make a ketchup out of me for being so lazy, and not updating my ff. o well, let's get to ur topic. i hope they embrace each other when they meet. call me a despo😍
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Beauitful Post. Sweets. Piya Is One Brave Girl. Fooling Siddhant and Running. Wow I Must Say. Sukriti Is Awsome As Always.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow..Hemu..must say u give us positive energy n strength to keep  expecting good Abhiya moments... For me...the simple fact that Abhay was more concerned for Piya than Maithili, was just too cute, loved the pain in Abhay's voice when he was frantically searching for Piya. Even thght d momets were tense ,but even those wre filled wid love. n Pia-3...she too rokced today..cleverly saved herself n T. πŸ˜ƒ Siddharth ne socha nahi hoga, ki Piya itni bhaari padegi. πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

u r back yaay!!!! my ff readers, and along with are gonna make a ketchup out of me for being so lazy, and not updating my ff. o well, let's get to ur topic. i hope they embrace each other when they meet. call me a despo😍

OH ME THE BIGGEST DESPO..and ALWAYS WITH YOU in anything despo..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Wow Beauitful Post. Sweets. Piya Is One Brave Girl. Fooling Siddhant and Running. Wow I Must Say. Sukriti Is Awsome As Always.

Thank you swet heart..You are right the way SUKU made us feel Piay & Metz two different persons altogether was so commendable yaar...YES SUKU ROCKS..She has made Piay come alive with her performance..!!
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yups Hema, me2 hope to see a romantic passionate tight hug  n this time its only Piya in Abhay's heart ---- No more Maithli

The song u posted fits the situation... u always get the right songs !!!
LOVEly topic πŸ€—
Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

wow..Hemu..must say u give us positive energy n strength to keep  expecting good Abhiya moments... For me...the simple fact that Abhay was more concerned for Piya than Maithili, was just too cute, loved the pain in Abhay's voice when he was frantically searching for Piya. Even thght d momets were tense ,but even those wre filled wid love. n Pia-3...she too rokced today..cleverly saved herself n T. πŸ˜ƒ Siddharth ne socha nahi hoga, ki Piya itni bhaari padegi. πŸ˜†

Charu I hopw now he must have rea lised one of Piya s quality which Abhay likes..SHE IS SO BRILLIANT...!!πŸ˜†
Awww..you really stole my words..what I mentioned yesterday  also..that ABHay is one cutie ..the way his concentration is so focused at rescuing & being with Piya that Mythili does not exist to him right now.. usske baare mein soch bi nahin raha..awww..How sweet is that yaar..Mein marjaawan..!!
omg Abhay and his famous shout "aaahhh..." 🀣 i have started to love it, something orginal u know 🀣
bechara Sid, sab uski laga rahe hai 😭
Chanda mama and Sid in action 😲...Go Sid! Go Chand!  "cheering for both of them* πŸ˜†
but who will save Misha now? Piya? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...Abhay cant come in front of them coz then Misha and Panchhi will know that Abhay is Vampire too πŸ˜•...also Metz will attack Piya too now *koi cat fight se in girls ko bachao 🀣*

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Charu I hopw now he must have rea lised one of Piya s quality which Abhay likes..SHE IS SO BRILLIANT...!!πŸ˜†
Awww..you really stole my words..what I mentioned yesterday  also..that ABHay is one cutie ..the way his concentration is so focused at rescuing & being with Piya that Mythili does not exist to him right now.. usske baare mein soch bi nahin raha..awww..How sweet is that yaar..Mein marjaawan..!!

haa...n i am so hapy even in this situation, since finally Abhiya will have their own love story minus Maithili's shadow. whenever they reunite...even if its after leap. πŸ˜ƒ