kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm... finally Abha Karan back together..a very romantic moment,scene.. which every girl's ( specially teens)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†,women's dream that her husband or fiancee or BF can be romantic like KaranπŸ˜†.. even this scene was copy from  movie..CHANDNI..anyway ..

i wonder after watching the last scene..when rose petals were falling down on  our abha..the helicopter was faaar away am i right guys?..but when the scene was showing to the viewer.s. feel like Karan's chopper was up above abha.as if .Karan was throwing those petals directly on her..which was not...CV pls be carefulπŸ˜‰ with ur editing...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghna2 thumbnail
Yes it was weird and funny.thankyou for this to show us
arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol thats true but i think it was still sweet
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was wondering another thing ... Is Swarna Bhavan build on a mountain? πŸ˜† Isn't it beside the roads? πŸ˜• Cuz you see when Karan was on helicopter, the downward view was like it was a hill or a mountain...soo...?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Can someone remove my confusion??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
sehrish112 thumbnail
THERE IS ANOTHER BLOOPER IN YESTERDAY EPSOIDE

WHEN ABHA MOVING ROUND IN TREE AND ABHA IMAGINE THAT KARAN HOLD HER HAND.

HOW CAN ABHA IMAGINE KARAN IN NEW LOOK. HE WEAR EYE GLASSES, HAIR STYLE CHANGE AND ALL THAT. DONT KNOW WHY CV DIDNT THINK WHEN THEY SHOOT ANY SCENCE. WE R  NOT A FOOL CVπŸ˜ƒ WHAT U THINK GUYSπŸ˜†
ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is a love thing, a remarkable idea of endearing love  with red flower petals falling from heaven (Karan) on lovely Abba.πŸ‘
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

I was wondering another thing ... Is Swarna Bhavan build on a mountain? πŸ˜† Isn't it beside the roads? πŸ˜• Cuz you see when Karan was on helicopter, the downward view was like it was a hill or a mountain...soo...?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Can someone remove my confusion??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

thank u so much for this observation..i was  thinking the same..all these yrs we have seen Sb is located by the road.. how come it is now up above the mountain?...u know CV never think that we are smarter than them once in a  while..πŸ˜† they thinl we all r idiots..whatever they r showing we wont say anything...chup chap dekhte rahenge...πŸ˜†
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghna2

Yes it was weird and funny.thankyou for this to show us

u welcome meghna..
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinara2

thank u so much for this observation..i was  thinking the same..all these yrs we have seen Sb is located by the road.. how come it is now up above the mountain?...u know CV never think that we are smarter than them once in a  while..πŸ˜† they thinl we all r idiots..whatever they r showing we wont say anything...chup chap dekhte rahenge...πŸ˜†

Thanks for noticingπŸ˜†
The SB was on the road and right in the middle of the neighbourhoodπŸ˜‰
All of sudden there was plain levelled ground for helicopter to land😲
Yes chup chup dekhte rahenge...πŸ˜†
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sehrish112

THERE IS ANOTHER BLOOPER IN YESTERDAY EPSOIDE

WHEN ABHA MOVING ROUND IN TREE AND ABHA IMAGINE THAT KARAN HOLD HER HAND.

HOW CAN ABHA IMAGINE KARAN IN NEW LOOK. HE WEAR EYE GLASSES, HAIR STYLE CHANGE AND ALL THAT. DONT KNOW WHY CV DIDNT THINK WHEN THEY SHOOT ANY SCENCE. WE R  NOT A FOOL CVπŸ˜ƒ WHAT U THINK GUYSπŸ˜†

abha didnt imagine it! it was really karan!!! coz vimal bhaiya also sees karan!!!
but the thing is how did karan dissappear frm there so fast and change his clothes and start the helicopter??!!!