reason for loss memory

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

well i think that metz or  sid will tell pia that abhay has loved only maithali and because she has got metz face abhay fell in love with her. otherwise he would never love her... so pia might b completely heart broke...so maybe abhay will decide to erase her memory of sid and metz since she wont rem that metz is alive...and sid is vampire...and abhay will disappear

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifu18 thumbnail
abahy is erasing her memory to give her a normal life and to make her forget the horrible things dat happen n to keep her safe from nightmares of the dreadful night when sid put her in the coffin abhay did it cox he loves pia and wants her to live a normal human life
usha786 thumbnail
its ok he is erasing piya's memory, but he could this thing that time also, when  she had come to know about abhay being vampire, "then abhay itna sad kyo tha, tab bhee to wo piya ki memory erase kar sakta tha"  what was a big deal, what is this, vampires are able to erase some one's memory. how funny i think its going like a  alif laila stories.
-veena.shona- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifu18

abahy is erasing her memory to give her a normal life and to make her forget the horrible things dat happen n to keep her safe from nightmares of the dreadful night when sid put her in the coffin abhay did it cox he loves pia and wants her to live a normal human life

i agree wid u😳

Abhay really loves Pia a lot😳

usha786 thumbnail
don't worry when every abhay would come back he has to give back his memory to piya. this time he has feeling that he is a prisoner and in future he is unable see again piya, so he has to erase his memory next time when ever he will come back he will give back his memory to piya. and maithli will also come back to claim for abhay that time abhay would kill him because maithli is danger for piya, and  this time he is worried for piya, because maithly only froze his body but his soul, his died heart which is only beating for piya, and his mind very well know maithli is danger for piya. abhay  would be restless in freeze stage but he is helpless, he has sweet memory for piya, he still loves piya and for maithly  if maithly really loves abhay he had to come back to abhay,  "but wo nahee ayee"  but when maithly try to harm piya, abhay will kill maithly and that time abhiya  love story would be began, so don't worry guys.Edited by usha786 - 12 years ago
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh gr8..i m gonna enjoy the new twist bt ye abhay hamesha us ki memroy hi kyu loss krwata h😛
meaw thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
abhay will erase abhay's part frm pia's life