Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jaya ðŸ¤— i agree Vidya does not need a romantic track with Chinu. He's too young to get into this mess. I hope the CVs dont go that way.
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

@Jaya ðŸ¤— i agree Vidya does not need a romantic track with Chinu. He's too young to get into this mess. I hope the CVs dont go that way.

Fiz, jaya...I fully agree with u both,  evev i dont want vidya- chiun's  love track.
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jaya...very well said. vidya should handle the situation herself instead of giving heed to Imli's ideas. 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@lilmzsunshine...Hiya...welcome! I'm Jaya! What can we call you? ðŸ˜Š Enjoyed reading your views. I have no issues with an eventual romantic angle for Vidya...its misplaced in the current story line and just not right with Chinu! I also hope there won't be a divide between the sisters. ðŸ¤” I guess we'll find out soon enough...😆. Hope to see you back!

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Guys...I am out and about for most of the day...so will add my views on the upcoming episode to tomorrow's thread! Hope today's makes up for yesterday! 🤔
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my wowo..so much happening in Maryada and i haven't got to watch it from sometime and now i don't think i can anymore due to my schedule..😳
Just to let you all know..i will be quite inactive for sometime..will miss the forum and reading u r views..😔
But hope to come and atleast read updates..!!😃
Will surely miss ya all..hope to catch you after sometime ..🤗
Good wishes..😃
Sri:-)

lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darlunia

@lilmzsunshine...Hiya...welcome! I'm Jaya! What can we call you? ðŸ˜Š Enjoyed reading your views. I have no issues with an eventual romantic angle for Vidya...its misplaced in the current story line and just not right with Chinu! I also hope there won't be a divide between the sisters. ðŸ¤” I guess we'll find out soon enough...😆. Hope to see you back!

Hi there :)  My name's Haya.  But you can call me anything you like, long as it's not obscene :)  Thanks for the welcome.

I agree, don't want a Chinu-Vidya track either, but I think if the CVs want to make Gaurav gay, they might hook her up that way.  Sort of like a movie I saw, can't remember the name, Mrityudand I think.  Shaba Azmi hooks up with someone else, even though she was married to another, politically powerful guy.  But either he was having an affair, or was abusive to her, can't recall.  

Not exactly the same situation, but wife neglected, abused (emotionally, physically, mentally), so she finds solace in another friendship, which develops into something else.   

Or maybe Chinu will be used to make Gaurav jealous ...  they might go that track should they decide to not make Gaurav gay ...

As for Devyani-Uttara ...  I would hate it if they divide 'em up.  But I absolutely love Uttara and Devyani's sisterhood, understanding, and teh under currents too.  Uttara was jealous of the fact that Devyani was able to get close to her daughter and she wasn't.   Even though she didn't voice that opinion or emotion.  Similarly, Devyani, albeit protecting Uttara, has been jealous and at the same time protective of Uttara where her husband is concerned.

I know most ppl hate the way Devyani is acting, but I feel it's such a myriad of emotions she's portraying, it can't be called anything but beautiful.   It's honestly the essence of a woman.   She loves her sister, she's trying to protect her from her husband, she wants peace in her house, she also wants HER MARRIAGE protected, even if it's from her own husband.  She was b/w father and son, and her husband used that to score points with Uttara.  Sad part is that Devyani knew he would do that, and she saw it happening.   

The beauty, and helplessness, of Devyani was summed up in that one sentence she said to Uttara when she was sleeping - I can't even protect you from this danger by warning you about it.  

It's  a very different show - I have to say I love it.

For those who think that Vidya-Gaurav track is inching the turtle walk - I think it's about to explode soon.

Talk to you  soon again,
-S
Edited by lilmzsunshine - 12 years ago
divya_181 thumbnail
Hey Haya🤗, nice name

I like ur POV and i liked the way u explained devyani's character and i feel oneday devyani will break her silence .

lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyakeerhi

Hey Haya🤗, nice name

I like ur POV and i liked the way u explained devyani's character and i feel oneday devyani will break her silence .

Thank you :)

I'm pretty sure that will happen, but in a very dramatic fashion, and also at the very end.  After all, it's Devyani's silence that keeps all these individual tracks going ...  But when she DOES break it ... boy, it will probably be as big as when Uttara killed her husband and broke the limit to her patience ...

I just hope SP doesn't bump this show off air ... heard they've been doing that lately.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Hi there Haya...well said!