India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: May 18, 2011

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Oh man...not much to say about today! It was another filler and a boring one at that for me! Sleepy

The episode began with Imli convincing Vidya to go to Hotel Heritage and put bhang in Aarti's food/drink so that she messes up at the  meeting. The majority of the rest of the episode was dedicated to Vidya going to the hotel and convincing a waiter to put the bhang in a soup she mistakenly understood as being ordered by Aarti. The soup, unfortunately, was that of another hotel guest and Vidya's attempt fails...predictably! Stern Smile D'ohTo top it off, Aarti sees her hiding behind a plant and watching them! Stern Smile This leads her to advise Gaurav to reveal the truth...yet again! D'oh With 75% of the screenplay focused on this nonsense, it was rendered extremely snooze-worthy for me. How much longer are we going to see Gaurav keep playing his silly games? Thumbs Down If the article had not come out, there would have at least been some mystery around his story. Now...neither is their any suspense nor is the writing in this track worth watching! Utter crap for me! Stern Smile

In the Jhaakar house, the only scenes worth mentioning are Jaggi's minute in the screenplay where a distracted Imli gets him to cut the onions and the other where Devyani tries to convince Brahma to come eat. Disapprove The latter was only notable for Uttara's interference in getting Brahma to listen to Devyani. The dynamics between the sisters was odd. Devyani thanked Uttara and sadly noted that sometimes people do not listen to their own while Uttara responded that she too was Devyani's "own". D'ohWhen they are finally seated at the table, Devyani asks Imli to go get Aditya and Priya to join them for lunch but Priya comes on her own and asks if she can take the food to Aditya. We are going to see more and more of Aditya and Priya missing in the next few weeks due to the actors wedding at the end of the month. I guess that was the reason to create this divide between Aditya and Brahma! Ermm

Overall: The episode was not even a 2 for me...one of the worst! Stern Smile If Gaurav does take Aarti's advice, then the story moves forward but looking at the precap, I have no hope of that happening. Ermm Also, if the writers even remotely start a Vidya - Chinu romance, I will not be able to watch the show anymore...it would be unbearable to see the writing fall to that level!
Stern Smile

Edited by darlunia - 18 May 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirsaggi80MsNazbcclnbostedekomasm001divyakshettyRadiantTreasureSunriseGreenhave-a-dreamanna44BingePirated_FunShee_xaanserialwatcher16FIZK6anshra

MsNaz Newbie
MsNaz
MsNaz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Hey Everyone,

Thankx Jaya for the link...

I have to agree Jaya today was boring, a total filler episode which had me yawning... not good

Imli was giving her advice something about cows and stuff lolzzz LOLLOL I think she can add value to some scenes but  most of the time she is saying the same things, I think she is important for Vidyah as her support and that is the reason why they show Vidyah taking her advice... in the house all the other ladies are buzy with their own problems. The hotel scene was just too long and overacted for me, Vidyah phoning her partner in the BHANG Crime was painfull to watch... not much more to say on it really... I so want CV's to put some spice in Vidyah's character I guess it might come with an affair with Chinu... lolzzz I hope sooo will be so interesting

Devyani is feeding the family again ClapClap and she apoligies to SSP, Again Utraa is touching her Brother-in-Law, I have noticed she is doing it a lot and the funny thing is she don't act like it's weird which is kinda creepy for me... don't get me worng I think Utraa is great but for somone who has a strong head  she seems to be acting a little ditzy or is that just me????  

The scene at the dinner table was ok so much tension all three of them looked like they were sitting on egg shells LOLLOL  Priya's entry and plate filling gave SSP a stomace ace so he left for the toilet I am guessing hahahaha LOLLOL   Devyani was fed up by the end I think she wanted to fall asleep and yawn like the rest of us watching...   WinkWink(LOL I need to create some drama as their wasn't any happening in today's episode)

Pre-cap shows another confrontation between Gurav and Vidyah he is shouting and she is scared and quite, this one is a new one for us and will be sooo intresting as we aint seen this before UFFF AngryAngry  OOOH wait their's somone listening its CHINU well well maybe things might be hotting up after ALL...

Edited by MsNaz - 18 May 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyRadiantTreasurehave-a-dreamFIZK6BheegiBasantianshra

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Naz...it is on YT...will send you the link via PM! Don't go by my view...LOL...it was boring for me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyRadiantTreasure

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Jaya...It was  boring and a waste of time episodeUnhappy.

Vidya and imli's seq was absolute waste of timeAngry, i dont understand where vidya parks her brain, i'm sure its not with her. it looks like vidya is making fool out of herself. CVs are spoiling an interesting track.which if they can bring out in an interesting way.

i dont understand why  vidya doesnt question gaurav on why his family didnt allow him to get married to Aarti even though she is good looking, intelligent etc...i wish CVs portray vidya as much smarter than she is now, if i remember it right she told devyani that she will talk to gaurav and also she has said that, this is her fight and she will fight it outConfused( what happened to the old vidya?).

Precap looks like a repetative seq from gauravD'oh

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MsNazhave-a-dreamRadiantTreasureShee_xaanFIZK6BheegiBasanti

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I agree to Divz. So boring episode. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyRadiantTreasurehave-a-dreamBheegiBasantianshra

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Jaya...even i think so in the cmg weeks there will be very less of  adi and priya's scene.

MsNaz...i enjoyed reading ur POV than watching todays boring episode.  U have  very well written about SSP, devyani and viewers. I was actually yawning while watching todays  episodeLOL   

Edited by divyakeerhi - 19 May 2011 at 12:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureFIZK6BheegiBasantianshra

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
A boring epi, so i'm not going to say much. Plus i really am feeling very sleepy  Pinch  LOL
Gaurav Vidyas track really needs to move ahead. We're being shown the same thing everyday. their story seems to have become stagnant D'ohSince Raqesh and Ridhi are most likely busy with their wedding and wont be able to shoot much its a very good oppurtunity for the CVs to concentrate on Gaurav Vidyas story. It needs to move forward.
Who was it that wanted a table scene yesterday?  LOL We got it. Brahma sulking and leaving his food halfway because Adi wouldn't come down to eat.
Jaya, i too dont want to see anything happening between Chinu and Vidya  Disapprove Theres  already too much going on in that house.
Hope tomorrows epi is better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyRadiantTreasureBheegiBasantianshra

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Faz, Divya, Fiz...Hug

@theshy1977...Hiya...we've chatted before...what's your name? I'm Jaya!

Glad I'm not the only one who felt today was boring...phew! LOL Vidya needs to handle her problems with Gaurav on her own merits...without outside interference from folks like Chinu. She does not need a romantic angle right now!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyRadiantTreasurehave-a-dreamanshraFIZK6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index