Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
That Scene Was Hilarious..Loved It..Thanks For Sharing The Pics.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the pics Bobby...these were the only entertaining scenes in yesterday's episode...Dev's ultra-sad looks just did not gel with me...dunno why but whereas I don't mind the Devini love track...this other boy coming to see Nandu does not make much sense to me...hope they have a reason for it...and follow it up properly...As for MSK...I too think its high time they shift back to Delhi...Was just thinking the other day..with both Dev and MSK in Amritsar who is running KC?????..maybe dadi is running it with adi...wonder if by the time the two brothers go back to Delhi KC ka to Deewala nikal jayega...may be then we will get a good office track about how MSK saves KC...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blackb28

That Scene Was Hilarious..Loved It..Thanks For Sharing The Pics.

Welcome dear.
I loved the Maaneet sequence..
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Loved that expression in that first pic when MSK asks her what was the reason she is so troubled...his concern and GC's expression were so combined...i just loved it...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Thanx for the pics Bobby...these were the only entertaining scenes in yesterday's episode...Dev's ultra-sad looks just did not gel with me...dunno why but whereas I don't mind the Devini love track...this other boy coming to see Nandu does not make much sense to me...hope they have a reason for it...and follow it up properly...As for MSK...I too think its high time they shift back to Delhi...Was just thinking the other day..with both Dev and MSK in Amritsar who is running KC?????..maybe dadi is running it with adi...wonder if by the time the two brothers go back to Delhi KC ka to Deewala nikal jayega...may be then we will get a good office track about how MSK saves KC...

Welcome dear...
Actually the cv's need a second parallel track to give some rest to the leads..its fine but this track should be shifted to Delhi coz we al wanna see out hottie MSK back in action..
moreover how can KC run without MSK & even Dev for so many days ..its something illogical..
Yeah ur track sounds interesting..
The pics with 'gajar', 'muli' and tomatoes are something else. I can't get over them. 🤣  My brain can only associate with one thing regarding those veggies. ☺️🤣

bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]Loved that expression in that first pic when MSK asks her what was the reason she is so troubled...his concern and GC's expression were so combined...i just loved it...[/QUOTE
Me too loved the Maaneet scene Khushi but I wanna see them back in Delhi..I wanna see MSK back..
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=rahmona_pakswe]The pics with 'gajar', 'muli' and tomatoes are something else. I can't get over them. 🤣  My brain can only associate with one thing regarding those veggies. ☺️🤣

[/QUOTE
Wildest dreamzzz😳🤣