India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

18th May WU: Ashtami and her maatarani act

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Starts with the continuation of bharti asking asht to go and take rest and she will take care of everything……scene shifts to murari and karthik watching tv at their room and shaking their bodies to the tunes of "jab pyar hota" song ..asht arrives there and tells them bharti is not as innocent as they thought LOL…. It is not easy to get her on their side …murari teases her that she puts the act of maatarani and fools everybody but cant make bharti trust her ….. asht says if it is about her she can do it but the matter is concerned with gau and her sister who have plotted so well that even if jhumka murders somebody and enters home with blood stained hands then also they will trust her and make her their dil LOL…. But murari is not convinced and accuses her for not being able to do this small task and tells karthik that he has no hope on his wife so asks him to fix the damage she did..

Bharti ,kamala and veena are selecting and buying sarees ... bansi seated on chair nearby says this is their eldest son's marriage LOL and asks them to prepare the invitees list and give first preferance to their dil's relativesLOL…he asks bharti to invite her baba's neighbours also…hearing "baba" name bharti's face fades then bansi tells her he was talking about some chacha who they forgot to invite last time and he felt bad ( LOLis it veena's marriageLOL..then its good that u forgot LOL)so asks her to include him in their list  …then bharti also reminds somebody's name to kamla and says once they get invitations she will take the responsibility of writing names on it...kamla says onus is yours…now asht comes there with juice for kamla saying that she might be tired ….kamla tells how would one get tired in doing their own house chores ….asht sits there and asks kamla to give her some work which she can do ,bharti not looking happy (LOLadarsh bahu is hot happyLOL) …. Kamla tells her that all this kitchen responsibility is dils so asks her to take care of it…asht agrees that she will help bharti in kitchen work and be always with her…bharti feels uncomfortable and quits that place by excusing that she has to prepare things for evening prayer…. Asht sticks to her and leaves….

Dumroo at his room sitting on bed talking to himself with clothes scattered around him …karthik goes there and inquires what he is doing…dumroo says he is arranging his new clothes and throwing away old ones and continues saying jhumka has lots and lots of new clothes , inbetween tweaks karthik's ear LOL… dumroo continues that he and jhumka love each other so they not even need a mandap for their marriage..karthik understands this guy is crazy of jhumka and starts narrating that he too had dreams before marriage but life wasn't easy after that, asht had undergone many difficulties and even narrowly escaped from the jaws of death ..it was all due to the evil fortune on his horoscope and so insists dumroo to check his horoscope also before marriage ..dumroo is scared and says nothing wil happen to jhumka,he will always keep her with him… but karthik tells that things are not like they predict and threatens he is putting jhumka's life on line so there is a possibilty that she might die after marriage LOL… dumroo closes his ears tightly with his hands chanting nothing bad should happen to jhumka…. Karthik continues It was maatarani who appeared on asht's dreams and gave her blessings so she is safe now and still sometimes maatarani comes on her to help others on their misfortunes …. Dumroo gets exited hearing this and wants asht's help on this issue….By that time asht apologises to bharti for what she said about her family and pretends to repent …bharti advises her not to reapeat this mistake in future…asht agrees and tells they can now start their prayer and pray for jhumroo's happiness also ….

Bharti at mandir sings "om jai jai jagdeeswara"  with asht beside her  who is keeping an eye on bharti and in deep thinking …. Asht gets the idea and slowly takes off her hair band and frees her hair ,picks some sindoor from mandir and applies it on her forehead surreptitiously and takes the bell also ….. she starts dancing, bharti notices it and calls everybody saying that maatarani has come on her….dumroo at his room hears the chimes of her bell and says that prayer has started so he wants to leave but karthik asks him to listen that chime carefully that asht is the one jingling it so asks him to take advantage of maatarani's presence on her to clear his doubts...Karthik and dumroo arrive there ..karthik says that it is good sign that maatarani has made her presence on the eve of jhumroo marriage …dumroo bends too low and goes towards asht with respect and sits there in front of her as such…. By this time everybody have arrived to that place ... asht continues her act and asks dumroo if he wants to know the fortunes of his marriage with jhumka,so listen he has a evil fortune that might risk jhumka's life ... dumroo scared ,asht continues saying it ,that his misfortune may kill her ,so postpone wedding for three months..everybody were shocked...gau interrupts with asht but dumroo shuts her mouth and apologises on behalf of her ... and announces that he would not marry till three months... mirdala and jhumka were shocked ...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahjcpappy123milweb***Anu***addicted1Rae24samirah23naj7.Vrish.ghotalazimagine-addictNiceupRakhie_08chatterbox

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Didn't watch the episode, and as Vik noted here, if I have to keep seeing spirits possess someone, I'd rather not watch such crap.

Anyway, looks like Bharti can't stand this new bhabi of hers, and is trying to avoid her like the plague, while her dear jethani sticks to her like a leech!!!  Well, Bharti, first things first, it was your idea to force Murli to forgive that part of the family, so you're stuck w/ her.  And guess what - I'm not remotely sympathetic.  Even w/ Kamla, Bharti tried to avoid Asht.  Well, Bharti, second question - how come you can't stand Asht, but never seemed to have any problems w/ Gau?  If anything, you should have made your re-marriage to Murli conditional on Gau leaving the house.  But you're too much of a dumb-ass to do such simple things even when you have an advantage. Confused

So now Kartik has now gotten into the act and started undermining Dumroo LOL If it wasn't enough to watch women backstabbing each other, now we can all have equal opportunity and watch men do it ROFL So he just feeds Dumroo more superstitions, and has found the perfect taker for all of it - and there's no Murli around to dissuade Dumroo either LOL It's good that Kartik got him down to see the matarani. 

Speaking of which, I agree w/ Vik - this family are such idiots that they actually believe that Asht gets possessed Dead Since they are, it's good that Asht managed to get Dumroo to push back his wedding.  But why just 3 months - make it 6 or 9, which will give them even more time to play havoc w/ Mridala Evil Smile  No wonder Murli wasn't there, or else, that just wouldn't have flown w/ him.

I just loved it how Asht got the wedding itself postponed, and tomorrow probably will be the promo shot of Bharti overhearing Gau plotting.  This was brilliant on Asht's part - sabotage the wedding and force Gau into a conspiracy mode, where, if Bharti is around to overhear it, she can get ahead of things altogether.  She can then regret giving Asht the third degree for warning her about Gau.

Well done, Asht, although I'd like to see fewer instances of her getting possessed. Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eesha_786Rae24addicted1ghotalaz-JaZ-Rakhie_08

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

I'm not even a Hindu, but I can't stomach this whole 'possessed by Matarani' idea!  It's such a mockery of religion.  On one hand we have the Evil Trio with their possession crap, and on the other we have Gau and her Ramji ki bhanji nonsense Dead

If I have to see Ash in that avatar for a third time, I will seriously consider switching off.

Bharti I hope Ash sticks to you like glue.  It's the kind of punishment you deserve for your part in persuading Murli to forgive his sperm donor and for not taking his feelings on the matter seriously.

I have no faith in your abilities to deal with this problem effectively.  You haven't a clue how to take these people on at their own game, and will end up creating a bigger mess.  Which serves their purpose totally.

I now see why CV's so conveniently made Murli go on this trip.  There is no way he would have stood for any of Ash's nautanki.  If he is suspicious of Gau, he is even more so of the Evil Trio. 

Come back quick Murli.  If you stay away too long, your wifes mahanta mode will go into overdrive.  And that can never be a good thing.  Especially when you are surrounded by a bunch of greedy, freeloading misfits!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24Tahmina16addicted1.Vrish.ghotalaz-JaZ-

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

I have no faith in your abilities to deal with this problem effectively.  You haven't a clue how to take these people on at their own game, and will end up creating a bigger mess.  Which serves their purpose totally.

I do think the same Star! I was thinking about the fact that Bharti is always showed as someone smart that we can't manipulate but sometimes i'm thinking that she hasn't done much in this past six months.
I know that she is from a rich family that educated her, and she is sensitive, has some consideration for each member of the family, and on and on, but she isn't as sharp as Murli.

I truly think that if she tells him about gau plans he'll get mad at her for making him agree on dhumroo weddingAngry. but if she doesn't say anything , we already know that she won't handle anything...Ouch

Edited by bavdfan - 18 May 2011 at 4:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.ghotalaz-JaZ-

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bavdfan

Originally posted by Rakhie_08

I do think the same Star! I was thinking about the fact that Bharti is always showed as someone smart that we can't manipulate but sometimes i'm thinking that she hasn't done much in this past six months.
I know that she is from a rich family that educated her, and she is sensitive, has some consideration for each member of the family, and on and on, but she isn't as sharp as Murli.

I truly think that if she tells him about gau plans he'll get mad at her for making him agree on dhumroo weddingAngry. but if she doesn't say anything , we already know that she won't handle anything...Ouch

And therein lies the problem.  Bharti may be literate, she may be book-smart but she most definitely aint street smart as they say.  She is somewhat naive.  Always prepared to think good of someone, even if everything that person says or does suggests they're anything but.  She is too much of a push-over I feel, despite Ash's comment today.

Which is why she most definitely needs to confide in Murli and let him handle the matter.  Murli has his faults but I think of the two, he is more clued-up on the people around him and does have foresight.  He get's mad real quick.  But in this case I think that's what's needed.  The madder he gets, the more likely I will see MridAla on the streets.  Mwahahaha Evil Smile

I appreciate that the premise of the show (supposedly Ermm) is Bharti's struggle.  But who says that she needs to be the one doing all the work herself?  Having her husband by her side is more logical, sensible and realistic.  And bearing in mind that it is his side of the family I feel that she ought to tell him what's going on and let him decide how he wants to handle things.  At any rate, at the end of the day when push comes to shove her loyalties should lie with him, not those around him.  Loyalty to them is merely by virtue of the fact that they are his relatives.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24bavdfan.Vrish.ghotalaz-JaZ-

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Shocked Jas i thought you had given up on this updating job. i can't believe you sat through thisWink
anyway, thanx for the updateThumbs Up

so after reading this update...what to say. well ash putting up this mata rani act & murari/kartik using gomti's name to manipulate murli is simply disgustingDead i'm totally against it. 
ash making bharti listen to gau's plans as per the promo is exciting but mata rani actThumbs Down yuck!Dead

the negative characters make a total mockery of the religion...mata rani, radhe radhe, ram ji ki bhanjiThumbs Down

kartik filling up damroo's ears...obviously coz he couldn't succeed in manipulating murli. so damroo is an easy prey for kartikEvil Smile

bharti avoiding ash...how funny! ash sticking to bharti as a leech...effect of fevicol on bharti's head LOL!WinkROFL ash should never leave bharti's sideLOL

i just saw a glimpse of the act put up by ash...Thumbs Down  damroo would obviously fall for it. i knew. i want to know the reaction of bharti. so maybe her reaction would be shown today. btw i think bharti was super excited when the mata rani act started otherwise bharti wouldn't be inviting everyone to watch this nautankiDead she should have taken a vase & banged it on ash's head...then only i'll think bharti is capable of handling things on her own otherwise...bharti should hang all the villains & vamps if it's truly her struggle but instead she is the medium through which the evils carry out their plansLOL

will bharti confide in murli is still the question...Wink maybe noSleepy otherwise how will the CVs drag this trackSleepy coz murli will solve it easilyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.-JaZ-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
seriously the  story has gone  for a toss

and bharti still seems to be doormat type

why cant she become bit bold and confront all

why does she have to be miss goody goody

red riding  hood hahah that washilarious

and even i  dont like matarani part

no offence meant to any one

but i have kind of phobia to that

when i was small during navratras one lady did that matarani thing

and i got so frightened seeing her that way that i started crying

i had to be taken away from there.

i must be around  9-10yrs old only

but im dead scared to see that even now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.ghotalaz-JaZ-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
err forgot to say thanks for the update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index