Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Was Maithili so dumb? locket from her salary?

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Today, it was a rocking episode Clap...but there were some glitches here n there...

When misha pointed to maithili about her silver chain locket, maithili said yes it is lost somewhere...thats fine till that point...
then misha says sorry for ur loss, i know how precious it is for u...to which any other person would remain silent and say yes it was very precious and not divulge anything further...

but maithili was so dumb to reveal that yes its precious BECOZ i bought it with MY FIRST SALARY... come on who would say that reason when you dont know why it is precious...just say yes its precious...thats it...she should think since misha knows how precious it is, it would be something special for pia...so she should have kept quiet without divulging further...
anyways good for us and misha/panchi too to know abt her...but i wanted to say that she was dumbly projected there...

now our clever misha caught immediately that something is wrong here and thats when she asks trick family questions about they both not being sisters and maithili was caught...

well i liked how misha cleverly tricked her and found more about her and instantly msged someone so that there is no further delay...hats off to that girl...Clap...she always impresses me...

i also want to appreciate pia as she came up boldly to fight against sid and released T...the way she saved herself and someone else from sid was bravo Clap

when she first said that she can kill herself so that sid's plans would fail, i was surprised how her hands weren't tied that time...not even her legs and her mouth too wasn't plastered... that was loose plotting by sid/cv's i must say...

then she immd took her chain to hurt sid...that was good instinct...Clap

so the glitches were- sid with loose plotting and maithili being shown little dumb by cv's...
but overall a powerful episode...looking forward to chandeena-abhay's fight against sid...but sadly its the end of his character... 

Edited by kisivaj - 18 May 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Ms-Min-HoPari-Gupta-Rema-

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

When misha pointed to maithili about her silver chain locket, maithili said yes it is lost somewhere...thats fine till that point...
then misha says sorry for ur loss, i know how precious it is for u...to which any other person would remain silent and say yes it was very precious and not divulge anything further...

but maithili was so dumb to reveal that yes its precious BECOZ i bought it with MY FIRST SALARY... come on who would say that reason when you dont know why it is precious...just say yes its precious...thats it...she should think since misha knows how precious it is, it would be something special for pia...so she should have kept quiet without divulging further...
anyways good for us and misha/panchi too to know abt her...but i wanted to say that she was dumbly projected there...

now our clever misha caught immediately that something is wrong here and thats when she asks trick family questions about they both not being sisters and maithili was caught...

well i liked how misha cleverly tricked her and found more about her and instantly msged someone so that there is no further delay...hats off to that girl...Clap...she always impresses me...

i also want to appreciate pia as she came up boldly to fight against sid and released T...the way she saved herself and someone else from sid was bravo Clap

when she first said that she can kill herself so that sid's plans would fail, i was surprised how her hands weren't tied that time...not even her legs and her mouth too wasn't plastered... that was loose plotting by sid/cv's i must say...

then she immd took her chain to hurt sid...that was good instinct...Clap

i was impressed wid misha...wat intelligency...nd i knew pia was gonna fight wid sid usin her chain...when she said she will fite...i caught her at instinct...Pia was aussum today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
loose ploting by sid ,i agree ,i dont expect him to be so dumb neither maithili 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

loose ploting by sid ,i agree ,i dont expect him to be so dumb neither maithili 

that was all becoz cv's conveniently show people dumb with their loose plotting...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index