Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

RSBP 18th May 2011 Written Update

Natasha_shaikh IF-Sizzlerz
Natasha_shaikh
Natasha_shaikh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
RSBP 18th May 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with surbhi with aanch abhey comes surbhi say if something happen to our child then i cant forgive my self abhey say just forget it it was a accident and we should thank god that aanch is save surbhi say how can i forget this so eaisly if something happen to aanch so how could i face prathima i am so sad dunt know how prathima is feeling. Surbhi saw mai and stop mai comes and say aanch has some black eye i will remove and then she takecare of aanch and leave.

Scean shifted to RV and kailka both are drinkingDead kalika is saying him that its enough and go to room but RV is not listening. Kalika say go nidhi is waiting RV say i dont want to see her face kalika say i didnt make you marry to see her face thats is cuz of markanday moneySleepy RV say you just wait i have some plan that we will get money soon kalika say tell me what you thinking RV then tell kalika that markanday weakness is aanch and we will kidnap aanch and then we will have money and moneyShocked Kalika gets happy and say whats idea( kaisa nana haiDead)

Prathima is making something for aanch aama ask her to stop as she is disturbing her in night and there is no need to do anything for this family they dont give you any money just sleep aamr also come all drunk and say aama is right she know them very well markanday family is really cruel God will ask then he will punish them they all will ruin one day aama make him quit and ask prathima to switch the light off

Aanch is playing in bed window is open and snake come inside and sit beside aanch and then another snake come and sit beside aanchShocked suddendly prathima gets up and she was dreaming  prathima pray to god. Next morning surbhi in room door knocks prathima come and ask for aanch surbhi give her then he kiss himEmbarrassed then she say i am really scared surbhi say why are you scared what happen she tell the dream and say thats mean aanch life is in danger abhey say dont worry nothing will happen then she say i have make some paste for aanch can i put on aanch face surbhi say yes you can prathima was about to put that paste but Mai comes and throw the plateOuch then she say we are still alive to do all this for our grandson.

Episode Ends

dont forget to press LIKE button

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnirahcirnehalpoonampunjajaiyerkavi.bidaishiny3RaviSharmaA-HELPING-HANDneteche_ccloudz-SuMee-Mangnoliam001Mehr-kACCOUNTCLOSEDlisasandraanizormadhoshiyaan.Wonderfullife

Mangnolia Senior Member
Mangnolia
Mangnolia

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely updateBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Natasha_shaikh

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
thanks for update natasha

Natasha_shaikh

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
-SuMee- Senior Member
-SuMee-
-SuMee-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks natasha

Natasha_shaikh

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Natasha_shaikh

ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index