India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PH plan WORKING??... (Page 9)

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
absolutely amazing post...thnk u for bringing positivity..back againClap...even i agree wid u..!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

No whatever you heard are all rumours
Geet is not ending anytime soon..confirmed from PH on fb at least

Here is what they said after ppl were complaining about how they are ruining the show geet and ignoring it for their new show

?... and yeah, we are NOT nuts (contrary to what some people might feel!!) to let go of GEET!!! ;-) Some things happen because they happen. We will disclose everything in the book that we are gonna write in 10 years. :-)
Sunday at 5:05pm

Maybe something is going on with channel..i think channel has bigger hands in the downfall of geet..they are the ones who wanted dev to be given a track..they are who we shud complain to..I honestly want star one to STOP interfering with our show! I think from now on all our complains and feedback shud go directly to star one as they have the final decisions..and for other feedback we shud tell PH and cvsSmile

i saw that on FB...but if the complaints against the show raise...the channel star one will make geet to end... our complaints are increasing day by day...and no one is listening to us...
we can never believe in PH...if they saw correct always...but i just request everyone to stop bagging their heads and sit and enjoy...it is just a show...
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasuforever2009

hey  hasini hon LOVELY POST exactly what i was thinking real loyal maaneet fans who love maaneet the most would not bash maaneet or even geet show they would stick by them through thick an thin,we dont want geet to end coz then we wont see maaneet together which not what we want,we wanna see geet show with maaneet uf gurti for the next 3 to 5 years at least,so please guyz stop bashing an enjoy with what u get 

yes...thanks dear...thats what am saying...
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMAANKSGFAN

hiii
thanks 4 da topic
thanks 4 da pm

thanks dear...
saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i think we should spam geet walls.../sbs walls..
to show that we love geet...what say...Embarrassed

coz every page is filled wid so much complain these days...that the channel wouldn't see positivity..Ouch

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Hasini nice post, i love your concern for show, for MaanEet, and i have same as well, but tell you honestly Dev topic can't be digestable, it's hurt the most...I am ignoring him, cause i know Geet wanna forget her past and wanna live with Maan, but tell you honestly how much i tries to ignore the fact, but i can't accept to see Geet & Dev any normal scenes...Still i feel yucky to see him around her, don't know why...I still feel chill in my body when i see them together...Anyways it's not forgetable, but yes i don't wanna say anything to CV's, PH, and CH, they already know what we wants, and i don't believe to cry and crib every day...It's not in my personality at all...I love this show for MaanEet and i will be always here for them...I also don't want this show to ever finish...I don't wanna lose my MaanEet/GurTi charm, cause i know once this show over GurTi will not gonna be share same screen, i hope i will be wrong...

I seriously not the person who love to bash anyone, i can say anything in anger at the moment, but can't keep same anger for long, and bash people...

Our CV's gave so much love and respect to us in past, and i can live with that only...Past will not gonna change, so i don't wanna waste my time...I have ton of  better things to do in life or better i help some real people in life rather than cry and crib for the show...

Muniza

thanks dear...i agree with your points..your correct...
but one thing... they cant show same track every time...they need change of story...i know dev has done a mistake...instead of seeing dev as a culprit...it will be difficult for us to watch...just want to ignore the fact...and sit enjoy watching maneet...because for so many years they showed love...with awesome story track...as in life...everything cannot be same...so better be...as you said...PAST WILL NOT GONNA CHANGE...we need to chill ourselves...and support our show...increase TRP...as we can make geet run for so many years...
thanks once again for your views dear...
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

MY REQUEST...;
pls stop bashing the show or current track or any characters in the serial...this will lead to any bad circumstances...
whatever it may be...Geet is our fav serial and always remains in top...and support our serial and also our Maneet...who entertained us 24/7 till now...
if our show ends...we dont have assurance that we get...geet season 2...

if still many want to geet end...so you cant conti...
i am not here to support any character or bash any character...i have decided i wanted to see Maneet only Maneet...whatever may be the track...i wanted my show to run 3 to 5 years...with a lots of success...

this is totally my POV...

Everything is well-writtenClapClapClap.  Just wanted to stress on what you have in read as it expresses my feelings to the T.  I am more selfish than you are though, I want Geet to run for more than 5 yearsStarStarStar

For anybody who happens to ready my post here, please don't forget to spend 2-5 mins. everyday to comment on Gurti's fan-pages, article, pictures, videos, etc. so we can continue to prove how much we appreciate their hardworkThumbs Up

[/QUOTE]

thank you soo much dear...we must appreciate their hardwork...i want geet to run for 5 years...

saumiee

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Very well written...

dont we all complain that in other show how can someone be sooo negative...and here we are getting a person who is repenting...

and by bashing we are just going to lead the show to its downfall...

fingers crossed...hoping for the bestSmile

bubblygal1711

Go to top