Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblygal1711

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by bubblygal1711

Who told u its eding it has extension till 2012...till then its not ending its TRP is 2nd highest though .4-.5...but way higher than other 4 soaps...Dont jump on conclusion...channel will not wrap it up...till its more than 4 show...

thanks for the info...i know it is not ending...and i didnt conclude that it will end...i said if all starts to bash whatever track comes up...this will def affect the serial...and it should be 1 always...thats why wanted to stop bashing all the time and supporting our show...

I dont agree...every show is bashed...even saatiya is most bashed show on IF>...and rule with hgihest TRP,...to...criticism is always meant to make it better...from loyal fans...anyway to each to its own...but yes dont worry its not ending...it has good extension

not much to this extent...i see saathiya... always bash...but not to this... i see so many post...filled with negativity...if it meant to make better...it is always appreciated...but for past few months...there was nothing much done according to fans request...we request many...for example...hot SR...which was done cold...which many didnt like...dev track...it is going for 2 to 3 months now...many wanted him to get punishment...but no...they are conti his track...
there was no use...as far as i am looking...
but as you said...each to its own... i respect your view...thanks...

But thats what they are are giginv us...We started this show for GEET fight agsint wrong...we were so attached we cried with her we hated DEV like hell. One fine day CVs decided forgiveness track without proper redemption from his side ...when thats not enough...they made bonding of dev with Maneet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with no strings from past...Oh ya Saaritya and pratigya are way bashed more than GHSP...Though they rule TRP too...But...amount of critism should higher in GHSP as number of members are higher here...its no.1 of chaska...if number of member is higher obviously number of dissatisfied members are higher too...Higher criticism positive or negative...in turn proves higher popularity of show...SO until GHSP is most popular show on IF ...its criticism will be higher than others...  Criticism is always outcome of disappointment to things you love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Angelbubblygal1711

crazymeow Goldie
crazymeow
crazymeow

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Hey,u stole my thoughts. I was about 2 make a post on dis but u made it... so big hug 4 uHug.
                      GHSP is d only show which i luv 2 watch, i am biggesttt fan of GURTI, i luv  DD & GC'S ON-SCREEN & OFF SCREEN CHEMISTRY. I hv started watching SBS,SBB, UMT onlyyy 4 MANEET. Embarrassed
          SBS,SBB roz sunsne ko milta hai ki ye serial band hone wala hai, wo serial band hone wala hai, AGAR BASHING AISI HI CONTINUE RAHI TO APANA FAV SHOW GEET BHI BAND NA HO JAYE.Cry.
     GC & DD hv worked really hard 4 dis show,they also want der show 2 run for 3-5 years, IF U R REALLY FAN OF MANEET( GURTI) DEN PLZZZ  STOP BASHING UR FAV SHOW.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

But thats what they are are giginv us...We started this show for GEET fight agsint wrong...we were so attached we cried with her we hated DEV like hell. One fine day CVs decided forgiveness track without proper redemption from his side ...when thats not enough...they made bonding of dev with Maneet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with no strings from past...Oh ya Saaritya and pratigya are way bashed more than GHSP...Though they rule TRP too...But...amount of critism should higher in GHSP as number of members are higher here...its no.1 of chaska...if number of member is higher obviously number of dissatisfied members are higher too...Higher criticism positive or negative...in turn proves higher popularity of show...SO until GHSP is most popular show on IF ...its criticism will be higher than others...  Criticism is always outcome of disappointment to things you love.

your correct...
but no use to criticize the show...when they are not listening...we love our show always... it remains 1 in IF always...so lets sit and enjoy what we get to see...but thanks for your views dear...

Silentsoul

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazymeow

Hey,u stole my thoughts. I was about 2 make a post on dis but u made it... so big hug 4 uHug.
                      GHSP is d only show which i luv 2 watch, i am biggesttt fan of GURTI, i luv  DD & GC'S ON-SCREEN & OFF SCREEN CHEMISTRY. I hv started watching SBS,SBB, UMT onlyyy 4 MANEET. Embarrassed
          SBS,SBB roz sunsne ko milta hai ki ye serial band hone wala hai, wo serial band hone wala hai, AGAR BASHING AISI HI CONTINUE RAHI TO APANA FAV SHOW GEET BHI BAND NA HO JAYE.Cry.
     GC & DD hv worked really hard 4 dis show,they also want der show 2 run for 3-5 years, IF U R REALLY FAN OF MANEET( GURTI) DEN PLZZZ  STOP BASHING UR FAV SHOW.

thank you soo much dear...yup they have worked really hard...lets love them always...Embarrassed
KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I am on your side, dev has got punished for what he did and now its time to give him chance. Have you guys forgot tht he tried to make up his mistake and did tht too. But NT she tried all the time too kill geet. Dev tried to help Maaneet. The sleeping part with Geet will i never forget. But he changed for good and he sucseded. Why cant We give him chance? He is not tht bad. And seeing Maaneet 24/7 its not good thing. Bcs they are not robots they are julens. I dont know what problem you have With the other carecters. I miss Romeo, Manisha, Pinky and Adi. But Jugnu mamma, Lucky, Pammi,Tej, Nandani are really good. Spcially Jugnu Mamma and Luck love them. Tej is little harsh but he is really good. Why are you all looking at the bad point of wuiw look at the good inssted

Girl i am tottaly with you, i was gonna write topic on this but you did it inssted.

Amina

bubblygal1711

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
No whatever you heard are all rumours
Geet is not ending anytime soon..confirmed from PH on fb at least

Here is what they said after ppl were complaining about how they are ruining the show geet and ignoring it for their new show

?... and yeah, we are NOT nuts (contrary to what some people might feel!!) to let go of GEET!!! ;-) Some things happen because they happen. We will disclose everything in the book that we are gonna write in 10 years. :-)
Sunday at 5:05pm

Maybe something is going on with channel..i think channel has bigger hands in the downfall of geet..they are the ones who wanted dev to be given a track..they are who we shud complain to..I honestly want star one to STOP interfering with our show! I think from now on all our complains and feedback shud go directly to star one as they have the final decisions..and for other feedback we shud tell PH and cvsSmile

bubblygal1711

Go to top