Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
u r right...but kya kare yaar...bahuth mushkil horaha hey...yeh sab dekhna...especially maaneet interaction with dev...maan washing cars...geet cutting vegetables...now they are the same maan and geet whom we adore...

rather than making their characters worse day-by-day...i think it is better to wind up the show...atleast maaneet will be there forever in our memories
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

u r right...but kya kare yaar...bahuth mushkil horaha hey...yeh sab dekhna...especially maaneet interaction with dev...maan washing cars...geet cutting vegetables...now they are the same maan and geet whom we adore...

rather than making their characters worse day-by-day...i think it is better to wind up the show...atleast maaneet will be there forever in our memories

many shows even having worst track than this are running for years...it is a serial...there should be some new track characters...otherwise...no show will last for 6 months...if they have right track always...this is the world of serial...we cant expect everything to be correct always...
between i dont want maneet to be in my memories...they have become my habit...am addicted...
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

i agree completely...
sum changes r REQUIRED!!!
all tym romancing den manaofying and pataofying will defo becum boring...
me totally in favour of current track!
waiting and hoping 4 da best!!

i second u ash
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nosi

i second u ash

thanks dear...
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent points...
I agree with you. I am actually enjoying the track..apart from the last two episodes, and that only because there wasn't enough Maaneet. But that has to happen when a lead is sick...so I am fine with it...
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

Excellent points...
I agree with you. I am actually enjoying the track..apart from the last two episodes, and that only because there wasn't enough Maaneet. But that has to happen when a lead is sick...so I am fine with it...

thanks for your view dear...
Silentsoul thumbnail
Who told u its eding it has extension till 2012...till then its not ending its TRP is 2nd highest though .4-.5...but way higher than other 4 soaps...Dont jump on conclusion...channel will not wrap it up...till its more than 4 show...
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

many shows even having worst track than this are running for years...it is a serial...there should be some new track characters...otherwise...no show will last for 6 months...if they have right track always...this is the world of serial...we cant expect everything to be correct always...
between i dont want maneet to be in my memories...they have become my habit...am addicted...

even i was thinking the same until dev entered in this track...after that...even though iam consoling myself that watch for maaneet only...cv's had done the nek kaam of destroying their characters to maximum extent...if the show runs with such kind of tracks and character assassinations for years...then a day comes when it will be difficult to watch our beloved maaneet also...which i wish never to come...
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

Who told u its eding it has extension till 2012...till then its not ending its TRP is 2nd highest though .4-.5...but way higher than other 4 soaps...Dont jump on conclusion...channel will not wrap it up...till its more than 4 show...

thanks for the info...i know it is not ending...and i didnt conclude that it will end...i said if all starts to bash whatever track comes up...this will def affect the serial...and it should be 1 always...thats why wanted to stop bashing all the time and supporting our show...
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
1.Bashing Maan once
2.Bashing Geet once
3.Bashing AA track
4.Bashing Maneet separation
5.Bashing Maneet SR
6.Bashing Dev Nadini track

You forgot the bashing of CV's..PH...people who work their backsides off to keep us happy...The GHSP team are 100-200 people compared to the thousands of GHSP fans...how many of us can they please!

And we are supposed to be the staunchest supporters of GHSP😕...it makes me sad to see so much negativity about the show.  Fans who desperately wish to see the back of dev...be careful what u wish for u might get more than u bargained for and it might be the back of maaneet u also see.