PH plan WORKING??... - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
 I agree completely bcz sending to jail &keeping him jail without change in the attitude & behavior is mere waste .He is not  a hard code criminal.Born  brought up ina good family but made bad choices like NT who don't love him. He could not recognise her selfish nature for power & money.So guys PH & CVs are more into profession of entertaining us.Think wisely, don't bash the show as you like, give feedbacks &suggestions if possible they try to implement .
         Guys at end of the day its just a daily show which has to run by the channel and if some changes are made what is the big deal in that. We want to see our best and most talented stars GC & DD  for a .longer time whatever may be the track.In many real stories channels &CVs make changes to gain trps orto convince the audience.GEETis romantic drama . Regardig social message the show is yet to go. Only social messages can,t change people ,it should come fromthe heart of the people.suppose dev is jailed for 5or 7 years he is back and does the same with another girl what is use of keeping him in jail.According to geet she proved herself innocent, correct & stood up on her own married aperfect man .even though  her parents didnt support her she took aii the decissions correctly and made her life happy with her man. she could handle the situation with atmost courage aii these are messages only.Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing post...i really loved ur point of view n completely understand...
this will serve to be an eye opener for many
i love the show i really really love maneet..dont want it to end...plz people forgive dev:)