India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PH plan WORKING??... (Page 10)

ghsp1 Newbie
ghsp1
ghsp1

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
The bashing seems to be going on and on.  And the most bashing seems to be on GC   and his life partner.  If u see some of the FB pages, GC/DB are being blamed for there being  no SBS/SBB segment this week.  He is also being blamed for the abrupt SR scene and also for less of Maaneet scenes this week.
The director was also being bashed this week for the SR/maha-episode.
I wonder for how long can cast/crew take this sort of bashing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by muniza75

Hasini nice post, i love your concern for show, for MaanEet, and i have same as well, but tell you honestly Dev topic can't be digestable, it's hurt the most...I am ignoring him, cause i know Geet wanna forget her past and wanna live with Maan, but tell you honestly how much i tries to ignore the fact, but i can't accept to see Geet & Dev any normal scenes...Still i feel yucky to see him around her, don't know why...I still feel chill in my body when i see them together...Anyways it's not forgetable, but yes i don't wanna say anything to CV's, PH, and CH, they already know what we wants, and i don't believe to cry and crib every day...It's not in my personality at all...I love this show for MaanEet and i will be always here for them...I also don't want this show to ever finish...I don't wanna lose my MaanEet/GurTi charm, cause i know once this show over GurTi will not gonna be share same screen, i hope i will be wrong...

I seriously not the person who love to bash anyone, i can say anything in anger at the moment, but can't keep same anger for long, and bash people...

Our CV's gave so much love and respect to us in past, and i can live with that only...Past will not gonna change, so i don't wanna waste my time...I have ton of  better things to do in life or better i help some real people in life rather than cry and crib for the show...

Muniza

Totally agreed...cribbing and bashing doen't get us anywhere...but as a WOMAN...i feel violated that such a HUGE issue is just swept under the carpet.   If the CVs were not comfortable with the track of JUSTICE...why raise it in the first place.   Why position Geet's character as different and earth shattering...she was supposed to be a MISSAL...an EXAMPLE for all girls violated like this.  If they have raised the issue, then they should give a good end too...and NOT DESTROY it and INSULT woman all over the world. 

What kind of a MESSAGE are you sending to all of the young MALE population out there... that its OK to RAPE a Girl and leave her devastated!!! You will be FORGIVEN... that there are no serious RAMIFICATIONS for your actions. Is this the MESSAGE of this SHOW????

your correct...the message is not correctly shown...but if we keep on thinking of this social issues in a serial...then it would never make us happy...because the story has changed now...geet wanted to move on...lead a happy life with maan...dev saved Maan's life once...so she forgave him for these two things...because for a women her husband is her life...she will go any extent to save her husband and be happy with him...if she keep on digging her past all the time then Maan and geet would not share happiness...as this past pain will keep on attacking them...now the even geet lost dev's child...everything related to dev is over for her now...she wants to be with maan always...and one thing is no one who are doing such things still now will not change themselves seeing geet...a girls power should come from her heart and fight...

i just wanted all the realize it a show...a romantic show...which made a crazy fans of Maneet...and we want Maneet to be reality not memory for us...
thanks for your POV dear...

--Nargis--

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saritha30

well said hasini...
even i left the same

thanks dear...
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

I m not into TV shows at all...the reason Geet became a passion was its unique story line...the way it started shook me ...somewhere i felt...this is something i can relate to as a woman of today...then came the Maaneet addiction...and once the romance started...everything else took a back seat...i m not complaining about it either...i love Maaneet to the core...so when Dev got away scott free...it pinched me but i could also see Geet's logic and so decided to keep my peace...

but today...when i see Geet and Dev acting like a normal devar bhabhi...pretending that they are a happy family...and nothing is wrong...just leaves a bad taste in the mouth...

yes itsonly a show...just like sometimes its only a movie...but we cannot deny that they leave a lasting impression...they do give out a message...to our society...we watch it for entertainment but it registers somewhere...afterall this depiction is a reflection of what goes on around us...we or the cvs cannot just shrug away from the bitter reality with the excuse that its only a show...and if a man like Dev gets Maaneet support to woo a girl like Nandini...to be honest...i do not approve of it...and if i do not even protest or show my dislike...it seems wrong somewhere...

i see your logic...hope u see my feelings too...

i understand your views...the social message serial is gone...Geet left her past behind her... bad things happen in life...if you keep on digging it...i will hurt you and your loved ones...geet dont want maan to be sad...she wanted a happy life with maan...so she decided to leave her past behind...dev repented himself...forgiving is a big thing for a human...no on cant easily forgive a person who hurt them...but if they forgive it is their big heart...which our maneet have... they gave dev a chance to lead his life normally..now dev dosent have that kind of feelings for geet and even geet doesnt have the feelings for dev as she is totally for maan...if she feel awkward talking with dev...then there will not be any solution to their problem...it means they still share some awkward feeling within them...which will ALWAYS AFFECT MANEET...and their marital relationship...

and these social message will never leave impression on the persons who wanted to do mistakes...because they are still doing it...and if a girl wants to fight for her rights they dont need geet serial to encourage them...a girl power will always make them fight for justice...it is the power of a girl...i never believe that social messages will change or motivate the person...it should come from heart...

keep on fetching wrong from a show means...everything will seems wrong...wanted to enjoy the show and stop bashing it...and love maneet always...
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_ayla

absolutely amazing post...thnk u for bringing positivity..back againClap...even i agree wid u..!!Embarrassed

thank you so much dear...i want positivity back in everyone...

saumiee

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_ayla

i think we should spam geet walls.../sbs walls..
to show that we love geet...what say...Embarrassed

coz every page is filled wid so much complain these days...that the channel wouldn't see positivity..Ouch

yeah every page is filled totally with negativity...i feel sad...really...

saumiee

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Very well written...

dont we all complain that in other show how can someone be sooo negative...and here we are getting a person who is repenting...

and by bashing we are just going to lead the show to its downfall...

fingers crossed...hoping for the bestSmile

thank you soo much dear...thats my point...yeah hoping for the best

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
love ur post ... agree with u sooo dear

bubblygal1711

Go to top