Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kuls11

But thats what they are are giginv us...We started this show for GEET fight agsint wrong...we were so attached we cried with her we hated DEV like hell. One fine day CVs decided forgiveness track without proper redemption from his side ...when thats not enough...they made bonding of dev with Maneet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with no strings from past...Oh ya Saaritya and pratigya are way bashed more than GHSP...Though they rule TRP too...But...amount of critism should higher in GHSP as number of members are higher here...its no.1 of chaska...if number of member is higher obviously number of dissatisfied members are higher too...Higher criticism positive or negative...in turn proves higher popularity of show...SO until GHSP is most popular show on IF ...its criticism will be higher than others...  Criticism is always outcome of disappointment to things you love.

your correct...
but no use to criticize the show...when they are not listening...we love our show always... it remains 1 in IF always...so lets sit and enjoy what we get to see...but thanks for your views dear...
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: crazymeow

Hey,u stole my thoughts. I was about 2 make a post on dis but u made it... so big hug 4 u🤗.

GHSP is d only show which i luv 2 watch, i am biggesttt fan of GURTI, i luv  DD & GC'S ON-SCREEN & OFF SCREEN CHEMISTRY. I hv started watching SBS,SBB, UMT onlyyy 4 MANEET. 😳
          SBS,SBB roz sunsne ko milta hai ki ye serial band hone wala hai, wo serial band hone wala hai, AGAR BASHING AISI HI CONTINUE RAHI TO APANA FAV SHOW GEET BHI BAND NA HO JAYE.😭.
     GC & DD hv worked really hard 4 dis show,they also want der show 2 run for 3-5 years, IF U R REALLY FAN OF MANEET( GURTI) DEN PLZZZ  STOP BASHING UR FAV SHOW.

thank you soo much dear...yup they have worked really hard...lets love them always...😳
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am on your side, dev has got punished for what he did and now its time to give him chance. Have you guys forgot tht he tried to make up his mistake and did tht too. But NT she tried all the time too kill geet. Dev tried to help Maaneet. The sleeping part with Geet will i never forget. But he changed for good and he sucseded. Why cant We give him chance? He is not tht bad. And seeing Maaneet 24/7 its not good thing. Bcs they are not robots they are julens. I dont know what problem you have With the other carecters. I miss Romeo, Manisha, Pinky and Adi. But Jugnu mamma, Lucky, Pammi,Tej, Nandani are really good. Spcially Jugnu Mamma and Luck love them. Tej is little harsh but he is really good. Why are you all looking at the bad point of wuiw look at the good inssted

Girl i am tottaly with you, i was gonna write topic on this but you did it inssted.

Amina
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No whatever you heard are all rumours
Geet is not ending anytime soon..confirmed from PH on fb at least

Here is what they said after ppl were complaining about how they are ruining the show geet and ignoring it for their new show

?... and yeah, we are NOT nuts (contrary to what some people might feel!!) to let go of GEET!!! ;-) Some things happen because they happen. We will disclose everything in the book that we are gonna write in 10 years. :-)
Sunday at 5:05pm

Maybe something is going on with channel..i think channel has bigger hands in the downfall of geet..they are the ones who wanted dev to be given a track..they are who we shud complain to..I honestly want star one to STOP interfering with our show! I think from now on all our complains and feedback shud go directly to star one as they have the final decisions..and for other feedback we shud tell PH and cvs😊
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey  hasini hon LOVELY POST exactly what i was thinking real loyal maaneet fans who love maaneet the most would not bash maaneet or even geet show they would stick by them through thick an thin,we dont want geet to end coz then we wont see maaneet together which not what we want,we wanna see geet show with maaneet uf gurti for the next 3 to 5 years at least,so please guyz stop bashing an enjoy with what u get 
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
thanks 4 da topic
thanks 4 da pm
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hasini nice post, i love your concern for show, for MaanEet, and i have same as well, but tell you honestly Dev topic can't be digestable, it's hurt the most...I am ignoring him, cause i know Geet wanna forget her past and wanna live with Maan, but tell you honestly how much i tries to ignore the fact, but i can't accept to see Geet & Dev any normal scenes...Still i feel yucky to see him around her, don't know why...I still feel chill in my body when i see them together...Anyways it's not forgetable, but yes i don't wanna say anything to CV's, PH, and CH, they already know what we wants, and i don't believe to cry and crib every day...It's not in my personality at all...I love this show for MaanEet and i will be always here for them...I also don't want this show to ever finish...I don't wanna lose my MaanEet/GurTi charm, cause i know once this show over GurTi will not gonna be share same screen, i hope i will be wrong...

I seriously not the person who love to bash anyone, i can say anything in anger at the moment, but can't keep same anger for long, and bash people...

Our CV's gave so much love and respect to us in past, and i can live with that only...Past will not gonna change, so i don't wanna waste my time...I have ton of  better things to do in life or better i help some real people in life rather than cry and crib for the show...

Muniza

MY REQUEST...;
pls stop bashing the show or current track or any characters in the serial...this will lead to any bad circumstances...
whatever it may be...Geet is our fav serial and always remains in top...and support our serial and also our Maneet...who entertained us 24/7 till now...
if our show ends...we dont have assurance that we get...geet season 2...

if still many want to geet end...so you cant conti...
i am not here to support any character or bash any character...i have decided i wanted to see Maneet only Maneet...whatever may be the track...i wanted my show to run 3 to 5 years...with a lots of success...

this is totally my POV...
[/QUOTE]

Everything is well-written👏👏👏.  Just wanted to stress on what you have in read as it expresses my feelings to the T.  I am more selfish than you are though, I want Geet to run for more than 5 years⭐️⭐️⭐️

For anybody who happens to ready my post here, please don't forget to spend 2-5 mins. everyday to comment on Gurti's fan-pages, article, pictures, videos, etc. so we can continue to prove how much we appreciate their hardwork👍🏼

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: muniza75

Hasini nice post, i love your concern for show, for MaanEet, and i have same as well, but tell you honestly Dev topic can't be digestable, it's hurt the most...I am ignoring him, cause i know Geet wanna forget her past and wanna live with Maan, but tell you honestly how much i tries to ignore the fact, but i can't accept to see Geet & Dev any normal scenes...Still i feel yucky to see him around her, don't know why...I still feel chill in my body when i see them together...Anyways it's not forgetable, but yes i don't wanna say anything to CV's, PH, and CH, they already know what we wants, and i don't believe to cry and crib every day...It's not in my personality at all...I love this show for MaanEet and i will be always here for them...I also don't want this show to ever finish...I don't wanna lose my MaanEet/GurTi charm, cause i know once this show over GurTi will not gonna be share same screen, i hope i will be wrong...

I seriously not the person who love to bash anyone, i can say anything in anger at the moment, but can't keep same anger for long, and bash people...

Our CV's gave so much love and respect to us in past, and i can live with that only...Past will not gonna change, so i don't wanna waste my time...I have ton of  better things to do in life or better i help some real people in life rather than cry and crib for the show...

Muniza

Totally agreed...cribbing and bashing doen't get us anywhere...but as a WOMAN...i feel violated that such a HUGE issue is just swept under the carpet.   If the CVs were not comfortable with the track of JUSTICE...why raise it in the first place.   Why position Geet's character as different and earth shattering...she was supposed to be a MISSAL...an EXAMPLE for all girls violated like this.  If they have raised the issue, then they should give a good end too...and NOT DESTROY it and INSULT woman all over the world. 

What kind of a MESSAGE are you sending to all of the young MALE population out there... that its OK to RAPE a Girl and leave her devastated!!! You will be FORGIVEN... that there are no serious RAMIFICATIONS for your actions. Is this the MESSAGE of this SHOW????

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
misty_drastifan thumbnail
well said hasini...
even i left the same