PH plan WORKING??... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bubblygal1711

bye...yup sure... one thing i forgot to ask... your mother tongue...is it telugu?... i saw your many telugu VMs...thats why...i asked...

yeah...iam from andhra...meeru kuda telugu vaara?😊
Originally posted by swetha10

Lovely post... hope each one of them on the forum read it n understand this...

thanks dear...hope they do...😊
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

yeah...iam from andhra...meeru kuda telugu vaara?😊

avunu...nenu kuda andhra ninche...kani perigindi chennai lo...😊

avunu...nenu kuda andhra ninche...kani perigindi chennai lo...😊

ok...chalasanthoshanga vundhi mimmalni kalavadam...can i send buddy request?

ok...chalasanthoshanga vundhi mimmalni kalavadam...can i send buddy request?

naaku kuda... yes you can...😊

naaku kuda... yes you can...😊

mee buddy request accept chesanu...

ok andi...malli kaludhdham...untanu mari...bye😊

mee buddy request accept chesanu...

ok andi...malli kaludhdham...untanu mari...bye😊

thanks...untanu...byee...😊
Edited by bubblygal1711 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by DrashtiDhamiNo1

agreed!!

thanks...

not much to this extent...i see saathiya... always bash...but not to this... i see so many post...filled with negativity...if it meant to make better...it is always appreciated...but for past few months...there was nothing much done according to fans request...we request many...for example...hot SR...which was done cold...which many didnt like...dev track...it is going for 2 to 3 months now...many wanted him to get punishment...but no...they are conti his track...
there was no use...as far as i am looking...
but as you said...each to its own... i respect your view...thanks...

But thats what they are are giginv us...We started this show for GEET fight agsint wrong...we were so attached we cried with her we hated DEV like hell. One fine day CVs decided forgiveness track without proper redemption from his side ...when thats not enough...they made bonding of dev with Maneet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with no strings from past...Oh ya Saaritya and pratigya are way bashed more than GHSP...Though they rule TRP too...But...amount of critism should higher in GHSP as number of members are higher here...its no.1 of chaska...if number of member is higher obviously number of dissatisfied members are higher too...Higher criticism positive or negative...in turn proves higher popularity of show...SO until GHSP is most popular show on IF ...its criticism will be higher than others...  Criticism is always outcome of disappointment to things you love.
Hey,u stole my thoughts. I was about 2 make a post on dis but u made it... so big hug 4 u🤗.
                      GHSP is d only show which i luv 2 watch, i am biggesttt fan of GURTI, i luv  DD & GC'S ON-SCREEN & OFF SCREEN CHEMISTRY. I hv started watching SBS,SBB, UMT onlyyy 4 MANEET. 😳
          SBS,SBB roz sunsne ko milta hai ki ye serial band hone wala hai, wo serial band hone wala hai, AGAR BASHING AISI HI CONTINUE RAHI TO APANA FAV SHOW GEET BHI BAND NA HO JAYE.😭.
     GC & DD hv worked really hard 4 dis show,they also want der show 2 run for 3-5 years, IF U R REALLY FAN OF MANEET( GURTI) DEN PLZZZ  STOP BASHING UR FAV SHOW.