PH plan WORKING??... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

even i was thinking the same until dev entered in this track...after that...even though iam consoling myself that watch for maaneet only...cv's had done the nek kaam of destroying their characters to maximum extent...if the show runs with such kind of tracks and character assassinations for years...then a day comes when it will be difficult to watch our beloved maaneet also...which i wish never to come...

lets wish to hope for the best...always...sit and enjoy...Geet...
Originally posted by bubblygal1711

thanks for the info...i know it is not ending...and i didnt conclude that it will end...i said if all starts to bash whatever track comes up...this will def affect the serial...and it should be 1 always...thats why wanted to stop bashing all the time and supporting our show...

I dont agree...every show is bashed...even saatiya is most bashed show on IF>...and rule with hgihest TRP,...to...criticism is always meant to make it better...from loyal fans...anyway to each to its own...but yes dont worry its not ending...it has good extension
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

1.Bashing Maan once
2.Bashing Geet once
3.Bashing AA track
4.Bashing Maneet separation
5.Bashing Maneet SR
6.Bashing Dev Nadini track

You forgot the bashing of CV's..PH...people who work their backsides off to keep us happy...The GHSP team are 100-200 people compared to the thousands of GHSP fans...how many of us can they please!

And we are supposed to be the staunchest supporters of GHSP😕...it makes me sad to see so much negativity about the show.  Fans who desperately wish to see the back of dev...be careful what u wish for u might get more than u bargained for and it might be the back of maaneet u also see.

thanks for adding that also...they are working hard to entertain us all the time...i am really sad seeing so much negativity...it make me sick to my stomach when i come to GF...😕
Originally posted by kuls11

I dont agree...every show is bashed...even saatiya is most bashed show on IF>...and rule with hgihest TRP,...to...criticism is always meant to make it better...from loyal fans...anyway to each to its own...but yes dont worry its not ending...it has good extension

@kuls...yeah every show is bashed for better results only na...but i don't know why the creatives of shows are paying deaf ear to those criticisms...The other show u mentioned...is the most bashed show and at the same time mostly watched show...on other hand geet fans bash only when the situation goes extremely worse...
i agree with u...watever may be d track  i watch it if i get to see maneet...
Originally posted by kuls11

not much to this extent...i see saathiya... always bash...but not to this... i see so many post...filled with negativity...if it meant to make better...it is always appreciated...but for past few months...there was nothing much done according to fans request...we request many...for example...hot SR...which was done cold...which many didnt like...dev track...it is going for 2 to 3 months now...many wanted him to get punishment...but no...they are conti his track...
there was no use...as far as i am looking...
but as you said...each to its own... i respect your view...thanks...
Originally posted by aditi_89

i agree with u...watever may be d track  i watch it if i get to see maneet...

thanks...
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

@kuls...yeah every show is bashed for better results only na...but i don't know why the creatives of shows are paying deaf ear to those criticisms...The other show u mentioned...is the most bashed show and at the same time mostly watched show...on other hand geet fans bash only when the situation goes extremely worse...

CVs are not hearing us...thats the truth... i agree...many show when they bash... they watch...all the time...so they remain high...even if they get bashed...
Originally posted by Zarmeen-M

agreed!!! good post...

thanks...
gr8 post hasini =more ppl should read this - dont want Geet off air .