Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PH plan WORKING??...

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
In IF and also in FB...for past few months...i am seeing...

1.Bashing Maan once
2.Bashing Geet once
3.Bashing AA track
4.Bashing Maneet separation
5.Bashing Maneet SR
6.Bashing Dev Nadini track

so as i heard from FB that...PH are wanted some excuse to wrap up geet...if any show gets so much bashing ...they will soon tell the PH to end the show as there is no increase in TRP...
so for past few months...show TRP is slipping...now seeing sooo much bashing post...i am really scared...they will success in ending geet..
Please everyone try to understand...we cant see Maneet all the time...Hugging Romancing...etc...every epi...since 300 epis...past one year...GC and DD have worked really hard...for this GC got sick twice...and DD also...now DD is not Well...they are also humans...
so they have introduced AA once...and Now amristar...Everyone are doing veery well...
Teeji beeji Pammi Jugu Lucky nadini...and also Dev...
Agree dev has done wrong in the past...which was really a unforgivable sin...in mad love for NT he did all these...but NT didnt tell to sleep with geet...but he did...which was really wrong...
after repenting for so many day...when he found out Maan was in love with geet...he didnt try to spoil their relationship...
Remember one thing...when Geet said the one who cheated her was dev...Maan at first didnt believe...when dev came and accepted her mistake...Maan made him to go to jail...but due to NT again he came out...when geet maan separated again due to dev coming out of jail...dev wanted them to sort out...he even went to hoshiarpur to get proof agains NT...when she entered office...
He even gave Divorce papers to NT...but she didnt sign them...He became really happy when he heard that Maan filled Maang of geet...

then after everything...he went away from Maneet...decided to live separately forever...but fate made them meet again in shimla...from there also he wanted to go away...but Maan's accident happen he gave blood to his bro...he then took promise form geet that she should never tell maan...and he wanted to leave again...but because of goons he was hit badly...they throw
him in KM...there was problem between Maneet because of him...Maan was not ready to forgive dev even geet...after miscarriage...she realised that if you keep of thinking of the past...it will hurt only her relationship with Maan...they cant live peacefully...then Maneet separated...came to amristar...Dev acting as Maan...trying to help Maan and Geet...
but alas he fell in love with Nadini...this nadini ...when dev came their...she used to run behind him and tease him or scold him...as she thinks he is MSK...by this lively girl...dev wanted start a new life and live...but the way he spoke to that bride about Nadini was not good...but he love her...
as far as meera...she loved him...but never wanted to express her feelings for him...it was their neat...good friendship...which she never wanted to spoil it...

guys i wanted to say is...dev did a mistake...which was wrong...nowadays...big big criminals are roaming out...who have raped so many innocent girls...who destroyed life of Many Many women in the name of dowry...who marry twice or five times for Money...who sell girls...
who kill people...destroy civilization...by using nuclear weapons bombs...etc...they havent got any punishment...who are enjoying life outside freely...
dev did one mistake...which was big...if he remained the same way...trying to destroy geet or get hold of KC...destroy his bro...he should never had given another chance...but he repented...he got the punishment...he was separated from his family...but now he wanted to lead a life...why cant he ?...

i know there will be so many who dont accept my view...but wanted to tell one thing...if you all dont like...just sit and watch Maneet and enjoy the show...just think dev has no past...as new person...if this bashing keep on going...he should forget maneet and just enjoy old scenes...of Maan and Geet...

MY REQUEST...;
pls stop bashing the show or current track or any characters in the serial...this will lead to any bad circumstances...
whatever it may be...Geet is our fav serial and always remains in top...and support our serial and also our Maneet...who entertained us 24/7 till now...
if our show ends...we dont have assurance that we get...geet season 2...

if still many want to geet end...so you cant conti...i am not here to support any character or bash any character...i have decided i wanted to see Maneet only Maneet...whatever may be the track...i wanted my show to run 3 to 5 years...with a lots of success...

this is totally my POV...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you!! my sentiments exactly!!

I will tolerate this or any other track as long as I can see Maaneet together.
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree completely...
sum changes r REQUIRED!!!
all tym romancing den manaofying and pataofying will defo becum boring...
me totally in favour of current track!
waiting and hoping 4 da best!!
Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sac58375

Thank you!! my sentiments exactly!!

I will tolerate this or any other track as long as I can see Maaneet together.

thank you soo much...
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
BTW what you heard is just rumors ! They are NOT ENDING GEET !  πŸ˜Š

They will take at least half or one year to make it worst and drag it and then only they will END IT ! πŸ€£

So, till then keep watching GEET !  πŸ˜Š
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kawaii_geet

i agree completely...
sum changes r REQUIRED!!!
all tym romancing den manaofying and pataofying will defo becum boring...
me totally in favour of current track!
waiting and hoping 4 da best!!

thanks dear...yup...lets hope for the best...
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maanddy

BTW what you heard is just rumors ! They are NOT ENDING GEET !  πŸ˜Š

They will take at least half or one year to make it worst and drag it and then only they will END IT ! πŸ€£

So, till then keep watching GEET !  πŸ˜Š

your right may be it is a rumor...they will drag...but if complains reach to high level...they may do it...who knows...wanted to do new  show...this depends on TRP...we cannot assure it...
i just wanted all to stop bashing and enjoy the show...and enjoy Maneet...always...

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wc123

love it amazingπŸ‘

thanks...
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Post
Agree 100 %

bubblygal1711 thumbnail