Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-18 May, 2011 (Page 3)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear!
Did they have to show his sob story? Really? Does he have to me a wannabe Dutta?
Somebody please throw something at Colors to stop this nonsense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219prncz-Srushti-

CyberOstrich Senior Member
CyberOstrich
CyberOstrich

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Srushti... another fundoo update!!
So they r trying to 'dil pighlao' the viewers towards that Diggu specimen by throwing in a sob story abt his backgroundAngryAngry... Colors vaalon..nope- not gonna workThumbs Down Except- of course on those 2-3 gals who keep gushing and drooling over the 'Hawtness' of Digguji on his FB wall!!
Srush... if u can bear more torture- see that... absolutely howlarious it isROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
hi Srush...Hug

mein bhi ayi

ok most imp. madonna ka pic bahut cute haiWink
her eyebrows masha allahh    , funtabulousLOL

kya gana gaya saiba soon Big smile

and shayari waah wah Big smile 

Reg Update ,, dont like the story any more but liked the narration and narrator LOL

I loved the Lal muah wala bunder wala emo perfect tha LOL

Tune sach mein MAD certify kiya acchi shakal , Shaaakal ki shakal ko acchhi boli ,, i cannot copy and paste the emo  but that ws cute , wailing and breaking head

bichara bhaji ...Cry

they tryign to  use the sympathy factor  for digu .. sare ,, tricks use kar rahein hai .lage raho colors ,ship is sinking ,,wake up Angry

they also trying to show bond betwen digu and half baked friend .. but the chemistry is sooo missing Ouch

nakku now is goign to address him as digu ? Cry,

nakku wont recognise bajji ? oh no ,,i cant see any more ..truly murdered  this show**shakes head***,,

luv u for your hilarious updates

take care

your pettu Big smile

Edited by prncz - 18 May 2011 at 5:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
@ srushti and neets: I'm glad u guys enjoyed the little clip of Duji scene. woh kya din the. Day Dreaming I"m sure we will all remember Duji friendship for many many years to come coz aisi dosti kehi nehi milegi. Embarrassed I terribly miss them. Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlPooja_219prncz-Srushti-

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Ritz.. I remebered  later , i forgot to thankyou  for posting the video of Duji ,,awesome, scene and truly they cannot take these memories frm us ,,, thanks ..

also Srush the skulls and warning sign " LTL zone do not enter " is perrrfect  for this LCL

Raj

Edited by prncz - 18 May 2011 at 5:30pm

Pooja_219-Ritz--Srushti-

notsorry Senior Member
notsorry
notsorry

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Srushti - Here I am too sweetheart, just for you.  It is getting more difficult and heart-wrentching each time I do come to this once beautiful lively forum that had at least 150 pages a week and more some times to the daily episode discussion thread and now it has marginally made it to 88 pages in an entire month with most of the discussion not even related to the story.  I come once in awhile only to be here for you and the rest of the courageous updaters, you, Swati, the ever so endearing Zuby and previously Anu-Reddy and all the others from LTL express not forgetting all the other beautiful loyal LTL1 fans.  I may soon have to fade away like many of the original LTL members but keeping coming back just to support you all.  We have all done what we could to save this once in a lifetime (as of now) love story although we have scrutinized and analyzed it to no end throughout the 15 months that some of us have watched it.  I cannot comment on the actual episode as I have not watched it since March 28th and no longer watch Colors Channel.  Unfortunately, it is part of my international program channels and cannot purchase channels a la carte so the only option is to use my remote. About your update, as always my heart goes out to you for having the courage to watch and then write the updates.  No human has the ability to read others' minds yet, so we really don't know how this current story will proceed regardless of the TV ratings and I won't comment on whether Dutta/MR(no one else can ever ever replace him for this character) will return or not as the decision to move on was mainly his as well as the PH and channel.   Thank you once again for adding all the humor to make this palatable.  Aneesa

Edited by nizam13 - 18 May 2011 at 6:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219prncz-Srushti-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
your welcome Raj. Embarrassed glad u enjoyed that Duji Scene. glad u even liked skulls in Srushti's post. I told Srushti to keep it. they are as dead as LCL. LOL

@ Srushti: Those skulls and your danger zone sign are a hit along with your hilarious update on the epi. Thumbs Up
Good job. Clap

Pooja_219prncz-Srushti-

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I cant wait for tomorrow! Finally Baaji n Nakku will meet! But hmmm not sure if she will remember him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Go to top