Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-18 May, 2011 (Page 2)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

ROFLROFL First off, loveddd your update Srush! The 2 songs, sun saiba sun and sheila ki jawani ka acha uthal puthal ke gana banaya! LOL Love your rhyming skills as well. Back to the episode, who wants to watch the yaari dosti times between Deegu and his half baked friend?! Ermm Lets forward thatt...now onto Baji in his red kurta sweeping the basti LOL kya kya hamare Baji ko karna par raha he for Naku and he doesn't have a CLUE about whats happened Ouch Lol at your comment about Deegu wanting to sleep in a dirty place Dead As for hand shaking by Naku, ditto, where the hell did such mannerisms come from?! Paagal pan me saaabbb chalta he, especially when your Colors TV, tab toh the screw is even more loose Wacko As much as I sympathise with people who have witnessed bad things in their childhood, can't help but think that the channel are trying to get the viewers to feel sorry for Deegu. There was Dutta's past and there was Deegu's past. I think I know which one I would pick as been far more touching Approve Regarding the precap, I wish Baji takes Naku far, far away where they can get away from all that is so alien and just support each other in these bad times. Missing Dutta. That scene with the mouth organ, the first time D played it, and how Naku closed her eyes and just went into dreamland and opened her eyes to see Dutta in front of her was something else. First meaningful conversation followed then. Day Dreaming Thanks for the update Hug

Well what to say...It is good to see you roflingLOLLOLLOL...And Saiba song was to sooo necessary...after that Saiba saiba..ye gaana to banta tha...and the way he said My name is Diggu... couldnot resist the other oneROFL
Baaji sweeping...errr...It was truly horrendous..and Diggu saying that he doesnot like clean place is totally understandableTongueLOLLOLLOLLOL...ye aaram ka mamla hai bhai..isme hum kya kar sakte haiROFLROFLROFLROFL...by the way ...did youEmbarrassed see the smiley after I wrote that he picks up the harmonica ...I bashed him upApprove...Dil ko sukun mil gaya...Embarrassed
Nakku's mannerisms'...no comment...Nakku putting his head on his lap...no commentsAngryAngryAngryAngry...diggu's past...errr nothing absolutely no comments...
you know those were my thoughts too...they are trying to lure us in,...but then they dont know na there is always a difference between original and a wanna-be...
There cannot be another dutta...there cannot be another Tasha...and that first convo...which was followed by the Kali mitti wala scene after few episEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...owww...everybody is pulling me into memories...Ritzy gave me the first meaningful Duji Scene and you gave me the mouth organ scene,...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed,,,,Miss him ssooo much naEmbarrassed
Thanks yaaraHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlmozart66Pooja_219-Ritz-prncz

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
LOL Yes I did the see the emoticon for the mouth organ part, those emoticons are hilarious!!! And I also like the little banter exchange going on between you and the other poor updaters *cough Bushy cough* LOL *hides from potential chappals* you guys must be having a whale of a time tuning into mind numbing stuff hehe. Aww Srush, yeah memories, loved Ritz's little clip of the love letter, wonderful scene highlighting the friendship between Duji for the first time in it's true entirety. Hug Such a dosti dude, can't quite get enough of Baji's 'rowing actions' and the words of love been written down LOL Haii, Dutta looked mega hot in that scene too boxing away, the first time you see him in a boyish/casual look sweating away Blushing Chalo, these memories are truly to treasure!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219prncz-Ritz--Srushti-

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

mein bhi aagayi undefined 

**~EDITED~**

loved the song honey!! u rely know how 2 cheer us up! undefined 

Nd emos r jus amazing.they r soo funny...had me...  

Nd now cuming 2 the precap..i loved it 4 a chnge!!! BAJI IS REALY LIFE SAVER!!!   he wil do 4 now lol...as long as we get ridd of piggu!!!  undefined 

thnx 4 the d update honey...u realy r such a brave girl!!  

Aaja MissyBig smile
You liked the song..It was such a melodious song..and now I have to use it for DigguDead
The precap is dicey..it can go either way..I think Nakku will not recognize him...let us see...what has berang got for us tomorrowDead
Thank you yaara..for this *muah*
eek ikno...oh wel..we can always imagine it on sum1 els other then dat piggu!Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

haha ikno they wil definatly do somethng as behuda as this!!

aww ur welcum..tc.mwaaah.x  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz-Srushti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Where do u get such namuna smiley's they suit the characters sooo much...and one Q how is Nakku's acting as the bechari do choti waali...any gud?And ur updates are as usual too gud..aisa attyachar dekh ke itna accha update kaise likh deti hai srushi!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219prncz-Srushti-

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Where do u get such namuna smiley's they suit the characters sooo much...and one Q how is Nakku's acting as the bechari do choti waali...any gud?And ur updates are as usual too gud..aisa attyachar dekh ke itna accha update kaise likh deti hai srushi!

Srush would obviously know better na, but from glimpses I have caught on TV, Mahi Vij is convincing as a girl insane, possessing child like traits. She comes across as cute, which I guess is natural. But the whole concept is just ridiculous so it's hard to digest considering how Naku's character touched us. Smile

mozart66Pooja_219prncz-Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hey SrushHug
Thanks for the updateThumbs Up
what do i praise in this episodeAngryAngryAngry
Baaji bana safaiwalaOuch
yaa phir Nakku bani sahibaConfused
As for Diggu's past sad story,what to sayConfused.
When we don't connect with the character for almost more than month,how they expect that saying some sad story in one episode will make instant connection with audiencesConfused
Nakku's gestures doesn't affect me at all,becaz she is not in her right state of mindTongue
Precap is dicey,let's see whether Baaji understands Nakku's insane state yaa phir Diggu iss me bhi bich main aayegaAngry

Ur emoticons & ur songs just make blah episode into something hilarious & readable.Tongue

Lots of hug to uHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

neets_ltlmozart66prncz-Srushti-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I accidentally saw the "Basti ka raaja...Diggu" promo the other day and I just died laughingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL    This show will go down in HISTORY...and not for the right reasons...lol...it's like a LESSON for all daily soaps henceforth...one of a kind.

The end bit of the promo with the voiceover going..."Kya yeh banega Nakusha ka rakshak...ya pyar" or something like thatROFLROFL The characters are all so unrecognizable that all I can do isROFL

Achha that's enough off-topic from me...lol...hilarious update, Srushti! I do keep up with your updates even if I don't always comment...they always make me laugh...lol

neets_ltlPooja_219prncz-Srushti-

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLlol shruts tum kamall ho i cudnt stop myself frm cuming here 2dayLOLluved ur updated ur sooo cuteee bless uTongue luv da way u write it and ur emotionsROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66prncz-Srushti-

Go to top