Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AzMishy

Me back...!! dikh raha hai...choco kha kha ke moti ho gai hai😆

Ohh that singing smiley!! you liked it😆

Yes I know u don't look like in reailty but since u choose to use that to represent u😳,here go my comments too!!😆 ok me ready😛

When I first saw it I couldn't help but noticing its getup!!😳 I mean the cloths!!😉
 He he he god... Srush!!!  u really don't dress like tha t na!! 😲😆 na I dont dress like that...it was a face smiley not a cloth smiley😛
and where did ur panties go!!!🤣🤣🤣 besharam...Viji ke saath reh ke kucch bhi bolti hai😡

Ok now me too gone off topic with u... yup you were wayyy oofff topic besharam...😡

Hahaha he needs I rakhi v sooon!!!🤣🤣🤣 get him one then🤣

Patil wadi ke sheerr Dutta Bahu...

Basti ki Raja Diggu Bahiya...🤢 hahahah that was a good one Azy🤣🤣

Ankoka thara...!! 🤣🤣🤣That's superb intro na...!!🤣🤣 kisiki bohot dhulai honewali hai iske liye...🤣🤣

Hoyee thumra handsome hunk entry mar!!! he has to come 1st na!!!  yes he has to come first when I update😡😡😡😡

Y you have to do?? Kyu mana nahi kar payi!! Batho batho??!!! Azy explain what is batho😲😆

Baaji sweeping the floor!! That too that dirty diggus dirty Basti!! Heyy god!! why is the emoticon smiling😕😆

They gave him a nice kurtha!! It should be made the braking news na!! Wonder y the SBS walo ye bi nahi cover kiya!! nice kurta to puja ke waqt wala tha na...wahi to pehna hua hai abhi tak..aur puja mein diggu bhi tha..usko cover karne mein baaji ko cover nahi kiya😡

They are trying to copy duji friendship!! That's last thing I want to c!! gosh they don't leave a stone unturned to break our hearts!!😡  Iknowt they so need to be bashed😡

First DN love n now DuJI friendship!! Sick ppl!! ya...tasha and Duji all gone😭😭😭

Baaji says lil late!! Haha konsa time frame me, ye tho bathao!! baaji is gadha's friend na...gadhe ki bohot yaad aa rahi hai😭😭

He cant sleep in a clean place!! Ya he is -- 🐷-- na so how can he stay in a clean place!! you know na...because he is😆

Dirt experiment!! Fantastic!! Get rot with those dirt itself!!

yes rot yourself😡

Playing with hre Dutta Doll!! Nakku😡

Hayee how we wished it was real Dutta she is playing with!! ya,,,hamara cute sa gadha😳
 See what we r subjected to!! I know...waht horrible days

Ohhh my srush's  poor ears!! *Azy runs to the basti and grab the organ and throw in to the sea!!*ewww my hands!! All the saliva , my hands!! Hope I won't get any swine flu na srush!! hahaha saliva on your hands...you needed to hold it with a cloth na..infection ho jayega...swine flu🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hoo hoo that's song is falutu song srush!! falutu😲...kyun

Saiba!! My foot!! saiba ka bhaiya🤣🤣🤣

She was Dutta's Nakku owww...such sweet emtoicon..

Now she is Diggu's Dakku!!!🤢 hahahah dakku🤣🤣🤣

4th class fail!! 😲😲 ofcourse..though I wonder who gave him admission😡

"God has given him such a good FACE!!!" I was also

yes srush officially declared she is MAD!! hehehe thank you for backing it up re Azy😆

Lies down on his lap!!!😲 I mean his LAP!!! yes HIS LAP😡

God she didn't even do that with Dutta na!! or Dutta was given that chance to sleep on her lap!! Then y this -- --!!! Y Y  Y!!! I know they never had this moment😭

Wahhh!!! Dutaaa!!😭😭😭Wahhh!!! Dutaaa!!😭😭😭

Diggu's FB story OUT!!🤢 He was a munna now Diggu!! 😲 ya...munna diggu

Y I feel this is too a copy of that pond scene!!😡 yes,except that here nakku is HIS LAP
 And y he too chooses to tell his FB story to Nakku out of all ppl!! and she was sleeping 🤣🤣🤣

I seriously wants to someone's head now!!please go on and bang it😆

Memories r painful and he is telling this to us!! After taking away  all the cherished memories of DN- DuJi !!   Iknow bt dont bang your pc ..bang his head

He puts her head on the pillow!! Good, I thought isi baha namai pura rath he will keep har like that!! yes..thank god he did not do that

Finished!! whew

Thank God!! Me too done my buk buk!!😆😆😆 nope lvoe you buk buk😆

Pre cap- so Baaji is doing some thing!! At last I hope she doesnot shout at him

U had a episode full of Diggu today na!! 😒 I feel v bad for u sweet ST!! thank you re BBS..mere saath hi hota hai aisa

Ye lai a big hug for u!!Big HugBig Hug owww hug you back Big HugBig Hug

I am too out from here, my mood too going karab reading all this nonsense!!😕😆 I know me also depressed writing nonsens

As usual u have done a superb job👍🏼 with ur blue comments and smiley's too hilarious!! 😛😆😆Thank you and love you sosooo much😳

Episode tho maha boring !!

I know it was 🤢 but you are too good👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Hi Srushti- the story teller with lots of emotions (emos), so now they are trying to get sympathy for Digu, let's see this raises trp or not.😆

Owww ..Minaxi..Thank you...and nothing can raise the TRP except MR😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Hey Srush...sorry I didn't read the full update...for obvious reasons...Thats ok...I understand Rosa😆 but I totally loved the parodies..🤣 thank you yaara😃

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

thanks for sharing
precap seems interesting but naku is not going to recogonise baaji

Ranjhaa...hi !!!!
Thank you for commenting yaara...
and yes...even I think Nakku is not going to recognize him
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

My lovely Srushti!!

Wonderful update as usual with your lovely emoticons, your narration, your songs!!! Love ya! Muah!

Since I don't like this story. No comments. Except one. Lage haath Colors, CVs, PS, Diggu and the gang ko bhi officially MAD declare karna tha na! Unko kyun chod diya? Why Naku alone? Aur hum sab bhi toh hain! Iss crapfest ko dekhte dekhte hum bhi toh officially declare honge 200 + MAD people in this world! Un crores ka chodo! Woh shayad insaan bhi nahi hai isiliye yeh crapfest ko bhar bhar ke TRPs dete rehte hai! How maddening na?!!

Aa gai meri Manju...my rock steady friend😃
Thank you and thank you and muah back😃
me too love you...and yes..story needs no comments...it leaves me speechless everytime ..and not in a good way
They are actually planning to make us mad..so that we can identify with these characters😡...the crapfest is just🤢🤢🤢
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

mera😒

Tera kya😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

thanks for the WU srush 🤗

you are a truly brave girl ...watching LCL... 
side comments are a treat to read :-)

baki episodes are getting worse day by day...and then one day finally LCL will vanish...hope so 

naku telling digu u ve got a good face...ahmmm ahmmm...y does this line makes me  🤣
did he paid the cvs to give such a line for him...i think so 🤣

rest is blah bla...🤢
VR...chla ja LCL say pls 😔...cant see your character assassination 
DUTTA 😭

Warda🤗🤗🤗
Thank you yaara,,,and you are truly a true friend for coming here and encouraging me always😳
yup the episodes are so going downhill and i really hope that the vanishing day comes soon😆
That diggu looking good line made me all😡😡😡😆
but you are right..he must have paid for that line🤣🤣

notsorry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Aneesa...I know...just for me...
and you are so right about the EDT thread..the channel should just have one look and know how it is...and please dont talk about fading away...we so need you here...we have enough memories to keep us bonded na Aneesa..Colors can take a running jump for all I care... but not seeing or hearing from my friends will be the greatest of punishments...

Srushti, I will surely keep coming to support friends like you and the rest for as long as I have the emotional strength to do so.   Luv AneesaEdited by nizam13 - 12 years ago