Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-18 May, 2011 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prncz

hi Srush...๐Ÿค— Petuuu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

mein bhi ayi aaajjjaaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ok most imp. madonna ka pic bahut cute hai๐Ÿ˜‰ haaa,,,,acchi lag rahi thi na๐Ÿ˜ณ
her eyebrows masha allahh    , funtabulous๐Ÿ˜† hehe sirf tune hi padha woh๐Ÿ˜†

kya gana gaya saiba soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ aur nahi to kya...sahiba sahiba kar raha tha..to bana diya usko bhaiya๐Ÿ˜›

and shayari waah wah ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  thank you thank you *muah*

Reg Update ,, dont like the story any more but liked the narration and narrator ๐Ÿ˜† owww so sweet,,,because you are my petuu na,,,you willalways like me..even If I lloook like that emoticon๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the Lal muah wala bunder wala emo perfect tha ๐Ÿ˜†
 ha ,,badi mushkil se dhoodha uska ditto๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Tune sach mein MAD certify kiya acchi shakal , Shaaakal ki shakal ko acchhi boli ,, i cannot copy and paste the emo  but that ws cute , wailing and breaking head Shakal was Mr. India in this guys' comparision๐Ÿ˜† ...that wailing emo was totally me...I was also banging my head when she said that

bichara bhaji ...๐Ÿ˜ญ phirse Baaji ko Bhaji bana diya tune๐Ÿ˜†

they tryign to  use the sympathy factor  for digu .. sare ,, tricks use kar rahein hai .lage raho colors ,ship is sinking ,,wake up ๐Ÿ˜ก rehne de Raj...kumbhkaran ke direct descendantss hai sab ke sab,,,koi nahi uthne wale...woh tab uthenge jab unka channel utth jayega๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

they also trying to show bond betwen digu and half baked friend .. but the chemistry is sooo missing there is absolutely no comparision between Duji and this diggu badshah katha๐Ÿ˜ก

nakku now is goign to address him as digu ? ๐Ÿ˜ญ, ya she doesnot know the real name we gave him na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

nakku wont recognise bajji ? oh no ,,i cant see any more ..truly murdered  this show**shakes head***,, that is what I think..she wont recognize him...and Baaji probably will have to run or be caught by Diggu๐Ÿ˜ก

luv u for your hilarious updates me love you for your evergreen support๐Ÿ˜ณ

take care nd you too ...kal bohot choco khai hai to bimaar na padna๐Ÿ˜†

your pettu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yup ,,MY petu...love you tooo ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by -Ritz-

@ srushti and neets: I'm glad u guys enjoyed the little clip of Duji scene. woh kya din the. ๐Ÿ˜ I"m sure we will all remember Duji friendship for many many years to come coz aisi dosti kehi nehi milegi. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I terribly miss them. ๐Ÿ˜”

We all miss them Ritzy...and you are right...we would not find second Duji๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by prncz

Hi Ritz.. I remebered  later , i forgot to thankyou  for posting the video of Duji ,,awesome, scene and truly they cannot take these memories frm us ,,, thanks ..  
also Srush the skulls and warning sign " LTL zone do not enter " is perrrfect  for this LCL

Raj

Well yes...we all should be thanking Ritzy eternally for those beautiful memory...and those skulls are also Ritzy's suggestions...I had put them once and she tole me continue and so am obeying her command๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by -Ritz-

your welcome Raj. ๐Ÿ˜ณ glad u enjoyed that Duji Scene. glad u even liked skulls in Srushti's post. I told Srushti to keep it. they are as dead as LCL. ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Srushti: Those skulls and your danger zone sign are a hit along with your hilarious update on the epi. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Good job. ๐Ÿ‘

that is what I just told Raj๐Ÿ˜† that the skulls are your wish being my command๐Ÿ˜†
and thanks yaara,,,,Love you for your appreciation and being with me...both of you...you guys are just the best friends i can have๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by princess-sania

Awww how cuteee

The update was cute???  thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks for the WU srush ๐Ÿค—
you are a truly brave girl ...watching LCL... 
side comments are a treat to read :-)

baki episodes are getting worse day by day...and then one day finally LCL will vanish...hope so 

naku telling digu u ve got a good face...ahmmm ahmmm...y does this line makes me ๐Ÿคฃ 
did he paid the cvs to give such a line for him...i think so ๐Ÿคฃ

rest is blah bla...๐Ÿคข
VR...chla ja LCL say pls ๐Ÿ˜”...cant see your character assassination 
DUTTA ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by nizam13

Srushti - Here I am too sweetheart, just for you.  It is getting more difficult and heart-wrentching each time I do come to this once beautiful lively forum that had at least 150 pages a week and more some times to the daily episode discussion thread and now it has marginally made it to 88 pages in an entire month with most of the discussion not even related to the story.  I come once in awhile only to be here for you and the rest of the courageous updaters, you, Swati, the ever so endearing Zuby and previously Anu-Reddy and all the others from LTL express not forgetting all the other beautiful loyal LTL1 fans.  I may soon have to fade away like many of the original LTL members but keeping coming back just to support you all.  We have all done what we could to save this once in a lifetime (as of now) love story although we have scrutinized and analyzed it to no end throughout the 15 months that some of us have watched it.  I cannot comment on the actual episode as I have not watched it since March 28th and no longer watch Colors Channel.  Unfortunately, it is part of my international program channels and cannot purchase channels a la carte so the only option is to use my remote. About your update, as always my heart goes out to you for having the courage to watch and then write the updates.  No human has the ability to read others' minds yet, so we really don't know how this current story will proceed regardless of the TV ratings and I won't comment on whether Dutta/MR(no one else can ever ever replace him for this character) will return or not as the decision to move on was mainly his as well as the PH and channel.   Thank you once again for adding all the humor to make this palatable.  Aneesa

Aneesa...I know...just for me...
and you are so right about the EDT thread..the channel should just have one look and know how it is...and please dont talk about fading away...we so need you here...we have enough memories to keep us bonded na Aneesa..Colors can take a running jump for all I care... but not seeing or hearing from my friends will be the greatest of punishments...
Originally posted by shivani003

I cant wait for tomorrow! Finally Baaji n Nakku will meet! But hmmm not sure if she will remember him...

ya even I dont think that she remembers him...let us see what happens๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by AzMishy

Mine ๐Ÿ˜’ hey raam kyun udaas hai๐Ÿ˜• dekh main bhi confused hoti jaa rahi hoon tere saath reh reh ke๐Ÿ˜†  
How come medidn't  know u updating!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† me also did not know...Swati msged me around 8 that she cant and I saw it at around 9.30๐Ÿ˜†
Edited-

Mai agayi'''''.!!! aa jaa...mast lag rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

Gosh u gave me a shock!! haye haye ,,,...me and shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Early morning I saw pettu has sent me a pm and read it and just thought will check what's new in the forum and *thada* I saw ur name against the WU!!!๐Ÿ˜† why did petu msg you??? to ask what you had eaten๐Ÿ˜† ...and mera update tujhe aisa banata hai๐Ÿ˜†and thada??? mera naam kya 100 kilo ka hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

U now what was my immediate reaction was!!๐Ÿ˜› tu confuse ho gai aaj wed hai ya thurs hai na๐Ÿ˜†

I just came out from screen checked when is the DAY today!!!๐Ÿ˜† see I knew it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Whether I slept like a sleeping beauty for I whole day!!๐Ÿ˜†Like in the sunday movie...have you seen that movie..achhi hai dekhna๐Ÿ˜†

To c know it is Thursday and u had done the Wednesday WU!! Gosh!!๐Ÿ˜† Thank God you realized that..warna bechare Areeb would have learnt the wrong sequence of weekdays names๐Ÿ˜†

I thought I might get a update from๐Ÿ˜‰ u since when I last logout after reading the that  update *u know who's na๐Ÿ˜›* I came to c dibaya's update n saw she has not posted, since she poat with in an hour after the epi!! hawww,,,that is so bad,,,you telling me I update late๐Ÿ˜† and na I dont know whose update you read before logging out๐Ÿ˜•

Ok I buk buk too much of my stuffs!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† owww...I love your buk buk ..except when you tell me I update late๐Ÿ˜›

Now me go''''!! okiee,,,..byebye you look like Areeb๐Ÿ˜†

Oye don't see me like that!!๐Ÿ˜† ye accha hai,you look at me on every comment and I cant look๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Go means go n read n come back with my danshu comments!! accha aise..thik hai phir ...see you soon๐Ÿ˜†

Till then cya'''!! cyaaa...sweet BBS๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by testing9

hi srushti,
thanks very much for your wonderful and absolutely hilarious update...it really diverts the mind from the otherwise trashy storyline...on the trp system ur updates are always on the #1 spot ๐Ÿ˜Š

baaji in sherwani ..saying he is late for sweeping at 12 in the night ๐Ÿ˜†...bechara baaji feeling lonely in doing these dumb acts...its ok baaji..ur gadha friend also has climbed on the ceiling fan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...please please please cvs...ab ghadhe ke aane ka waqt aa gaya hai...dont dish out any more toture...u cannot force us to sympathise with digu...just bring back our gadha...

worst low was yessterday where they are trying to give badshah digu an ala duji track...just wont work...coz they both just dont match up to duji at any level...๐Ÿ˜ก

Hi yaara,,,,
Thanks for your appreciation...Love when you guys comment and find the update readable๐Ÿ˜ณ
owww,,,me no.1 ...Thank you yaara,,,for your truly humbling encouragement ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Digu badshah can never be DuJi ...they were class apart...
hahahaha you reminded me of that epic scene...gadha on the pankha๐Ÿคฃ
Those were so good days na...now all we have is Diggu and NS and what not
Originally posted by LTLFan

I can't believe they dedicated one episode to digu's past. I was not interested even in dutta's past and watched only the part where seema betrays him and taunts him about money and all.

There was a post suggesting that NS is the digu's "Saab", who he hates. If it's true, then digu's past could be important. If not, then a complete waste. we already could guess his past anyway.

This episode must have been bigger torture than even other episodes, i guess. Thanks for the update.

even I couldnot believe my bad luckDiggu katha all over
Even I suspected that NS will be that person..that is so predictable...๐Ÿคข
and yes...this was one horrendous epi...
Thanks yaara for the comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Srushti-