Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing
precap seems interesting but naku is not going to recogonise baaji

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My lovely Srushti!!

Wonderful update as usual with your lovely emoticons, your narration, your songs!!! Love ya! Muah!

Since I don't like this story. No comments. Except one. Lage haath Colors, CVs, PS, Diggu and the gang ko bhi officially MAD declare karna tha na! Unko kyun chod diya? Why Naku alone? Aur hum sab bhi toh hain! Iss crapfest ko dekhte dekhte hum bhi toh officially declare honge 200 + MAD people in this world! Un crores ka chodo! Woh shayad insaan bhi nahi hai isiliye yeh crapfest ko bhar bhar ke TRPs dete rehte hai! How maddening na?!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

😆 Yes I did the see the emoticon for the mouth organ part, those emoticons are hilarious!!! And I also like the little banter exchange going on between you and the other poor updaters *cough Bushy cough* 😆 *hides from potential chappals* you guys must be having a whale of a time tuning into mind numbing stuff hehe. Aww Srush, yeah memories, loved Ritz's little clip of the love letter, wonderful scene highlighting the friendship between Duji for the first time in it's true entirety. 🤗 Such a dosti dude, can't quite get enough of Baji's 'rowing actions' and the words of love been written down 😆 Haii, Dutta looked mega hot in that scene too boxing away, the first time you see him in a boyish/casual look sweating away ☺️ Chalo, these memories are truly to treasure!

Yup the banter is the only thing which keeps us alive and happy in this torture ..otherwise it would have been difficult to survive...and dont hide from chappals...these chappals are very useful when you want to throw at  someone else...better collect them😆
The friendship...awww Anita...it was like a supreme feeling...the feeling which you have when you jump from the top of the mountain and still feel secured as you have been securedly tied up by an anchor...it was that friendship...that bond... it was more pious than Tasha...
and ..yes
☺️☺️☺️sweating and totally red red Dutta...me all☺️
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Where do u get such namuna smiley's they suit the characters sooo much...and one Q how is Nakku's acting as the bechari do choti waali...any gud?And ur updates are as usual too gud..aisa attyachar dekh ke itna accha update kaise likh deti hai srushi!

hehe that is no big secret...I learnt it from my dear spammers *looks at the trio of the fantastic four😛*
you know Shilpi...infacct Mahi is way better right now...perhaps because she is like this in real life too..a bit childish and loves to blabber and having a bit less of intelligence (not being offensive...she is cute that way) and so she fits the role to a T..because she also has a voice and height to go with that na...and I think she knows it is an uphill task without MR and so she is putting in extra effort..after all these kind of roles do get critical appraisal for actors...
and about the updates...I have to take shelter of my humour na...Shilpi...or I cannot survive one day here...kya kare...waada kiya to nibhana padega *looks at shabz*😛
Thanks yaara...your comments actually keep me going...love you guys for that😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Srush would obviously know better na, but from glimpses I have caught on TV, Mahi Vij is convincing as a girl insane, possessing child like traits. She comes across as cute, which I guess is natural. But the whole concept is just ridiculous so it's hard to digest considering how Naku's character touched us. 😊

YA since I go through the pleasure of seeing her everyday na😆
but yes I do agree with you on the bold par
and @ the underlined...do I need to say I aggree I agree and I agree😆

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey Srush🤗

Thanks for the update👍🏼
what do i praise in this episode😡😡😡
Baaji bana safaiwala
yaa phir Nakku bani sahiba😕
As for Diggu's past sad story,what to say😕.
When we don't connect with the character for almost more than month,how they expect that saying some sad story in one episode will make instant connection with audiences😕
Nakku's gestures doesn't affect me at all,becaz she is not in her right state of mind😛
Precap is dicey,let's see whether Baaji understands Nakku's insane state yaa phir Diggu iss me bhi bich main aayega😡

Ur emoticons & ur songs just make blah episode into something hilarious & readable.😛

Lots of hug to u🤗

Hello meri Radar kam 'inbox khali kar'  taperecorder😛
nothing to praise in the epi..and nothing to say about the epi...have said it all and that was just tooo much🤢
A month??? it is almost two months ask me...I count days, minutes, seconds I have to see him and as you know..he is the handsome hunk who comes especially when I have to update
And thank you for your comments and hugs which make the epi bearable and watchable for me
🤗
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I accidentally saw the "Basti ka raaja...Diggu" promo the other day and I just died laughing🤣    This show will go down in HISTORY...and not for the right reasons...lol...it's like a LESSON for all daily soaps henceforth...one of a kind.

The end bit of the promo with the voiceover going..."Kya yeh banega Nakusha ka rakshak...ya pyar" or something like that🤣🤣 The characters are all so unrecognizable that all I can do is🤣

Achha that's enough off-topic from me...lol...hilarious update, Srushti! I do keep up with your updates even if I don't always comment...they always make me laugh...lol

😆😆😆😆 I can see you enjoyed the promo very much...😆😆😆
The Rakshak thing was absolutely blah...🤢
🤢And I know you keep up with the updates...I see your 'Like' on the thread😆...
Thanks yaara😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana786a

🤣🤣lol shruts tum kamall ho i cudnt stop myself frm cuming here 2day😆luved ur updated ur sooo cuteee bless u😛 luv da way u write it and ur emotions🤣

Sana🤗Love you yaara...Thank you for this comment...just uplifted my mood😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Thanks for the update dear!
Did they have to show his sob story? Really? Does he have to me a wannabe Dutta?
Somebody please throw something at Colors to stop this nonsense.

Hey Harshita😃...Thanks yaara for the comment...
and yes..that is what I also said..did they have to show the story of the wanna-be Dutta😡...
 I am so mad at them for this harakiri
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalkanwar

Srushti... another fundoo update!!
So they r trying to 'dil pighlao' the viewers towards that Diggu specimen by throwing in a sob story abt his background😡😡... Colors vaalon..nope- not gonna work👎🏼 Except- of course on those 2-3 gals who keep gushing and drooling over the 'Hawtness' of Digguji on his FB wall!!
Srush... if u can bear more torture- see that... absolutely howlarious it is🤣🤣

Hey Shalini😃...thanks yara...and I did see the torturous wall on the hawtness of the Handsome hunk🤢...and well what can I say...apni apni pasand😆...
You are right the sob story is not gonna give Diggu any brownie points...atleast not from 'the only 200 members*😃
Thanks yaara...for coming and encouraging me😃