Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notsorry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Srushti - Here I am too sweetheart, just for you.  It is getting more difficult and heart-wrentching each time I do come to this once beautiful lively forum that had at least 150 pages a week and more some times to the daily episode discussion thread and now it has marginally made it to 88 pages in an entire month with most of the discussion not even related to the story.  I come once in awhile only to be here for you and the rest of the courageous updaters, you, Swati, the ever so endearing Zuby and previously Anu-Reddy and all the others from LTL express not forgetting all the other beautiful loyal LTL1 fans.  I may soon have to fade away like many of the original LTL members but keeping coming back just to support you all.  We have all done what we could to save this once in a lifetime (as of now) love story although we have scrutinized and analyzed it to no end throughout the 15 months that some of us have watched it.  I cannot comment on the actual episode as I have not watched it since March 28th and no longer watch Colors Channel.  Unfortunately, it is part of my international program channels and cannot purchase channels a la carte so the only option is to use my remote. About your update, as always my heart goes out to you for having the courage to watch and then write the updates.  No human has the ability to read others' minds yet, so we really don't know how this current story will proceed regardless of the TV ratings and I won't comment on whether Dutta/MR(no one else can ever ever replace him for this character) will return or not as the decision to move on was mainly his as well as the PH and channel.   Thank you once again for adding all the humor to make this palatable.  Aneesa Edited by nizam13 - 12 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
your welcome Raj. πŸ˜³ glad u enjoyed that Duji Scene. glad u even liked skulls in Srushti's post. I told Srushti to keep it. they are as dead as LCL. πŸ˜†

@ Srushti: Those skulls and your danger zone sign are a hit along with your hilarious update on the epi. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Good job. πŸ‘
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I cant wait for tomorrow! Finally Baaji n Nakku will meet! But hmmm not sure if she will remember him...
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

your welcome Raj. πŸ˜³ glad u enjoyed that Duji Scene. glad u even liked skulls in Srushti's post. I told Srushti to keep it. they are as dead as LCL. πŸ˜†

@ Srushti: Those skulls and your danger zone sign are a hit along with your hilarious update on the epi. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Good job. πŸ‘

ya ritz they suit the show now  ,, all dead and the warning ,,

i hope the people using remote also see and realise , i  fel like personally visitng those 8000 hme and educating them πŸ˜† 

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mine πŸ˜’
How come medidn't  know u updating!πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Edited-

Mai agayi'''''.!!!

Gosh u gave me a shock!!

Early morning I saw pettu has sent me a pm and read it and just thought will check what's new in the forum and *thada* I saw ur name against the WU!!!πŸ˜†

U now what was my immediate reaction was!!πŸ˜›

I just came out from screen checked when is the DAY today!!!πŸ˜†

Whether I slept like a sleeping beauty for I whole day!!πŸ˜†

To c know it is Thursday and u had done the Wednesday WU!! Gosh!!πŸ˜†

I thought I might get a update fromπŸ˜‰ u since when I last logout after reading the that update *u know who's naπŸ˜›* I came to c dibaya's update n saw she has not posted, since she poat with in an hour after the epi!!

Ok I buk buk too much of my stuffs!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Now me go''''!!

Oye don't see me like that!!πŸ˜†

Go means go n read n come back with my danshu comments!!

Till then cya'''!!

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
testing9 thumbnail
hi srushti,
thanks very much for your wonderful and absolutely hilarious update...it really diverts the mind from the otherwise trashy storyline...on the trp system ur updates are always on the #1 spot 😊

baaji in sherwani ..saying he is late for sweeping at 12 in the night πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bechara baaji feeling lonely in doing these dumb acts...its ok baaji..ur gadha friend also has climbed on the ceiling fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...please please please cvs...ab ghadhe ke aane ka waqt aa gaya hai...dont dish out any more toture...u cannot force us to sympathise with digu...just bring back our gadha...

worst low was yessterday where they are trying to give badshah digu an ala duji track...just wont work...coz they both just dont match up to duji at any level...😑

Edited by testing9 - 12 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe they dedicated one episode to digu's past. I was not interested even in dutta's past and watched only the part where seema betrays him and taunts him about money and all.

There was a post suggesting that NS is the digu's "Saab", who he hates. If it's true, then digu's past could be important. If not, then a complete waste. we already could guess his past anyway.

This episode must have been bigger torture than even other episodes, i guess. Thanks for the update.

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Me back...!!

Ohh that singing smiley!!

Yes I know u don't look like in reailty but since u choose to use that to represent u😳,here go my comments too!!πŸ˜†

When I first saw it I couldn't help but noticing its getup!!😳 I mean the cloths!!πŸ˜‰
 He he he god... Srush!!!  u really don't dress like that na!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
and where did ur panties go!!!🀣🀣🀣

Ok now me too gone off topic with u...

Hahaha he needs I rakhi v sooon!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

Patil wadi ke sheerr Dutta Bahu...

Basti ki Raja Diggu Bahiya...🀒

Ankoka thara...!! 🀣🀣🀣That's superb intro na...!!🀣🀣

Hoyee thumra handsome hunk entry mar!!! he has to come 1st na!!!

Y you have to do?? Kyu mana nahi kar payi!! Batho batho??!!!

Baaji sweeping the floor!! That too that dirty diggus dirty Basti!! Heyy god!!

They gave him a nice kurtha!! It should be made the braking news na!! Wonder y the SBS walo ye bi nahi cover kiya!!

They are trying to copy duji friendship!! That's last thing I want to c!! gosh they don't leave a stone unturned to break our hearts!!😑

First DN love n now DuJI friendship!! Sick ppl!!

Baaji says lil late!! Haha konsa time frame me, ye tho bathao!!

He cant sleep in a clean place!! Ya he is -- 🐷-- na so how can he stay in a clean place!!

Dirt experiment!! Fantastic!! Get rot with those dirt itself!!

Playing with hre Dutta Doll!!

Hayee how we wished it was real Dutta she is playing with!!
 See what we r subjected to!!

Ohhh my srush's  poor ears!! *Azy runs to the basti and grab the organ and throw in to the sea!!*ewww my hands!! All the saliva , my hands!! Hope I won't get any swine flu na srush!!

Hoo hoo that's song is falutu song srush!!

Saiba!! My foot!!

She was Dutta's Nakku

Now she is Diggu's Dakku!!!😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒

4th class fail!! 😲😲

"God has given him such a good FACE!!!"

yes srush officially declared she is MAD!!

Lies down on his lap!!!😲 I mean his LAP!!!

God she didn't even do that with Dutta na!! or Dutta was given that chance to sleep on her lap!! Then y this -- --!!! Y Y Y!!!

Wahhh!!! Dutaaa!!😭😭😭

Diggu's FB story OUT!!🀒 He was a munna now Diggu!! 😲

Y I feel this is too a copy of that pond scene!!😑
 And y he too chooses to tell his FB story to Nakku out of all ppl!!

I seriously wants to someone's head now!!

Memories r painful and he is telling this to us!! After taking away  all the cherished memories of DN- DuJi !!

He puts her head on the pillow!! Good, I thought isi baha namai pura rath he will keep har like that!!

Finished!!

Thank God!! Me too done my buk buk!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pre cap- so Baaji is doing some thing!! At last

U had a episode full of Diggu today na!! πŸ˜’ I feel v bad for u sweet ST!!

Ye lai a big hug for u!!Big HugBig Hug

I am too out from here, my mood too going karab reading all this nonsense!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

As usual u have done a superb jobπŸ‘πŸΌ with ur blue comments and smiley's too hilarious!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Episode tho maha boring !!

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Hi Srushti- the story teller with lots of emotions (emos), so now they are trying to get sympathy for Digu, let's see this raises trp or not.πŸ˜†

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Srush...sorry I didn't read the full update...for obvious reasons...but I totally loved the parodies..🀣