Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Where do u get such namuna smiley's they suit the characters sooo much...and one Q how is Nakku's acting as the bechari do choti waali...any gud?And ur updates are as usual too gud..aisa attyachar dekh ke itna accha update kaise likh deti hai srushi!
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Where do u get such namuna smiley's they suit the characters sooo much...and one Q how is Nakku's acting as the bechari do choti waali...any gud?And ur updates are as usual too gud..aisa attyachar dekh ke itna accha update kaise likh deti hai srushi!

Srush would obviously know better na, but from glimpses I have caught on TV, Mahi Vij is convincing as a girl insane, possessing child like traits. She comes across as cute, which I guess is natural. But the whole concept is just ridiculous so it's hard to digest considering how Naku's character touched us. 😊
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Srush🤗
Thanks for the update👍🏼
what do i praise in this episode😡😡😡
Baaji bana safaiwala
yaa phir Nakku bani sahiba😕
As for Diggu's past sad story,what to say😕.
When we don't connect with the character for almost more than month,how they expect that saying some sad story in one episode will make instant connection with audiences😕
Nakku's gestures doesn't affect me at all,becaz she is not in her right state of mind😛
Precap is dicey,let's see whether Baaji understands Nakku's insane state yaa phir Diggu iss me bhi bich main aayega😡

Ur emoticons & ur songs just make blah episode into something hilarious & readable.😛

Lots of hug to u🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
AreYaar thumbnail
I accidentally saw the "Basti ka raaja...Diggu" promo the other day and I just died laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣    This show will go down in HISTORY...and not for the right reasons...lol...it's like a LESSON for all daily soaps henceforth...one of a kind.

The end bit of the promo with the voiceover going..."Kya yeh banega Nakusha ka rakshak...ya pyar" or something like that🤣🤣 The characters are all so unrecognizable that all I can do is🤣

Achha that's enough off-topic from me...lol...hilarious update, Srushti! I do keep up with your updates even if I don't always comment...they always make me laugh...lol
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣lol shruts tum kamall ho i cudnt stop myself frm cuming here 2day😆luved ur updated ur sooo cuteee bless u😛 luv da way u write it and ur emotions🤣
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear!
Did they have to show his sob story? Really? Does he have to me a wannabe Dutta?
Somebody please throw something at Colors to stop this nonsense.
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Srushti... another fundoo update!!
So they r trying to 'dil pighlao' the viewers towards that Diggu specimen by throwing in a sob story abt his background😡😡... Colors vaalon..nope- not gonna work👎🏼 Except- of course on those 2-3 gals who keep gushing and drooling over the 'Hawtness' of Digguji on his FB wall!!
Srush... if u can bear more torture- see that... absolutely howlarious it is🤣🤣
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi Srush...🤗

mein bhi ayi

ok most imp. madonna ka pic bahut cute hai😉
her eyebrows masha allahh    , funtabulous😆

kya gana gaya saiba soon 😃

and shayari waah wah 😃 

Reg Update ,, dont like the story any more but liked the narration and narrator 😆

I loved the Lal muah wala bunder wala emo perfect tha 😆

Tune sach mein MAD certify kiya acchi shakal , Shaaakal ki shakal ko acchhi boli ,, i cannot copy and paste the emo  but that ws cute , wailing and breaking head

bichara bhaji ...😭

they tryign to  use the sympathy factor  for digu .. sare ,, tricks use kar rahein hai .lage raho colors ,ship is sinking ,,wake up 😡

they also trying to show bond betwen digu and half baked friend .. but the chemistry is sooo missing

nakku now is goign to address him as digu ? 😭,

nakku wont recognise bajji ? oh no ,,i cant see any more ..truly murdered  this show**shakes head***,,

luv u for your hilarious updates

take care

your pettu 😃

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ srushti and neets: I'm glad u guys enjoyed the little clip of Duji scene. woh kya din the. 😍 I"m sure we will all remember Duji friendship for many many years to come coz aisi dosti kehi nehi milegi. 😳 I terribly miss them. 😔

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Ritz.. I remebered  later , i forgot to thankyou  for posting the video of Duji ,,awesome, scene and truly they cannot take these memories frm us ,,, thanks ..

also Srush the skulls and warning sign " LTL zone do not enter " is perrrfect  for this LCL

Raj
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago