Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-18 May, 2011

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
mein bhi aagayi  

**~EDITED~**

loved the song honey!! u rely know how 2 cheer us up!  

Nd emos r jus amazing.they r soo funny...had me...  

Nd now cuming 2 the precap..i loved it 4 a chnge!!! BAJI IS REALY LIFE SAVER!!!   he wil do 4 now lol...as long as we get ridd of piggu!!!   

thnx 4 the d update honey...u realy r such a brave girl!!  

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 I just love those rotating skulls. 🤣  🤣 the show is as dead as those skulls. 🤢 Baji sweeping in the basti. WTH. 🤢 Colors non-creative team has seriously lost it. why doesn't he just go and look for Dutta? oh I forgot channel has a huge ego that is not allowing them to do that. 🤢 the show is just DEAD.
Absolutely no comments on Diggu's Munna story.  Saab is evil. my foot. 🤢 Diggu is the evil character for me.

So Naku ka naamkaran ho gaya. GReat. that's exactly what I was waiting for. but then why do they say Nakusha in the promo. I never heard the promo but the title said that. can not take that big risk. 😆 what a lame way to end the character of Nakusha. Utterly disgusted even more. 🤢

I watched the recent promo and was totally disconnected to it. just could not believe this is the LTL we have been watching for the past 1 year. So looks like Deegu and sahiba ki LS shuru ho rehi hai and so obviously it's only love from deegu's side. Saiba toh mast hai doing her chores in the basti and getting a new name. 🤢 Just can't believe that was once Nakusha. It really hurts to read about Nakusha in such a state just coz of the channel.

After this torture, I shall present u the award for today's epi:
Dutta-Baji hilarious love letter wala scene. 🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqV_sgvnF6I&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]
hope u enjoy it.
WEll done Srushti. u deserve it. 👏

btw I think u forgot to use no copy feature. 😳

Edit: I got no hope from the precap. Naku oh sorry Saiba won't even recognize him. and voila basti ka raja will come in between. 🤢 wish Duttaaa was there. miss him a lot. 😔

Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

mein bhi aagayi  

**~EDITED~**

loved the song honey!! u rely know how 2 cheer us up!  

Nd emos r jus amazing.they r soo funny...had me...  

Nd now cuming 2 the precap..i loved it 4 a chnge!!! BAJI IS REALY LIFE SAVER!!!   he wil do 4 now lol...as long as we get ridd of piggu!!!   

thnx 4 the d update honey...u realy r such a brave girl!!  

Aaja Missy😃
You liked the song..It was such a melodious song..and now I have to use it for Diggu🤢
The precap is dicey..it can go either way..I think Nakku will not recognize him...let us see...what has berang got for us tomorrow🤢
Thank you yaara..for this *muah*
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: captkirk

love the precap!

you did?? okie😃
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣 First off, loveddd your update Srush! The 2 songs, sun saiba sun and sheila ki jawani ka acha uthal puthal ke gana banaya! 😆 Love your rhyming skills as well. Back to the episode, who wants to watch the yaari dosti times between Deegu and his half baked friend?! 🤔 Lets forward thatt...now onto Baji in his red kurta sweeping the basti 😆 kya kya hamare Baji ko karna par raha he for Naku and he doesn't have a CLUE about whats happened Lol at your comment about Deegu wanting to sleep in a dirty place 🤢 As for hand shaking by Naku, ditto, where the hell did such mannerisms come from?! Paagal pan me saaabbb chalta he, especially when your Colors TV, tab toh the screw is even more loose As much as I sympathise with people who have witnessed bad things in their childhood, can't help but think that the channel are trying to get the viewers to feel sorry for Deegu. There was Dutta's past and there was Deegu's past. I think I know which one I would pick as been far more touching Regarding the precap, I wish Baji takes Naku far, far away where they can get away from all that is so alien and just support each other in these bad times. Missing Dutta. That scene with the mouth organ, the first time D played it, and how Naku closed her eyes and just went into dreamland and opened her eyes to see Dutta in front of her was something else. First meaningful conversation followed then. 😍 Thanks for the update 🤗
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

I just love those rotating skulls. 🤣  🤣 Those skulls are for you my dear Rtizy... ma obeying your command😆 the show is as dead as those skulls. 🤢  true true ...Baji sweeping in the basti. WTH.  🤢I know that was sooo disgusting...🤢 Colors non-creative team has seriously lost it. why doesn't he just go and look for Dutta? He thinks since Nakku is here ...so is Dutta...and now why does he think that I dont know...Dutta is not some toy which can be hidden na...errr \,,,,wait a minute...oh boy!! he is a toy!! he is a doll now🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢oh I forgot channel has a huge ego that is not allowing them to do that. 🤢  the show is just DEAD.  and it is making me sick🤢
Absolutely no comments on Diggu's Munna story. Saab is the evil. My foot. 🤢 Well Diggu is the evil character for me. 😆  I know...I couldnot even make fun of it...just wrote it just as it was

So Naku ka naamkaran ho gaya. GReat. that's exactly what I was waiting for. but then why do they say Nakusha in the promo. I never heard the promo but the title said that. can not take that big risk. 😆 what a lame way to end the character of Nakusha. Thank God they renamed her...that way we would not be lamenting the loss of Nakusha now🤢🤢🤢Utterly disgusted even more. 🤢

I watched the recent promo and was totally disconnected to it. just could not believe this is the LTL we have been watching for the past 1 month. So looks like Deegu and sahiba ki LS shuru ho rehi hai and so obviously it's only love from deegu's side. Saiba toh mast hai doing her chores in the basti and getting a new name. 🤢 Just can't believe that was once Nakusha. It really hurts to read about Nakusha in such a state just coz of the channel. I dont even think anymore...this is just plain disgusting as you said...and now Baaji is here...to bang his head against this hopeless story🤢

After this torture, I shall present u the award for today's epi:
Dutta-Baji hilarious love letter wala scene. 🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqV_sgvnF6I&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]
hope u enjoy it.
WEll done Srushti. u deserve it. 👏
Owww...Thank you Ritzy...love you for this...and for every scene that you have taken pains to upload on You tube for us👏👏👏👏...
btw I think u forgot to use no copy feature. 😳
yes..I did...and thank you ,..I edited and added it😳
Edit: I got no hope from the precap. Naku oh sorry Saiba won't even recognize him. and voila basti ka raja will come in between. 🤢 wish Duttaaa was there. miss him a lot. 😔

yes,,,,Even I think she wont recognize him and shout for Diggu...owww...dont get me started on missing Dutta...you see na...I cry so many times in my updates remembering him

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

🤣🤣 First off, loveddd your update Srush! The 2 songs, sun saiba sun and sheila ki jawani ka acha uthal puthal ke gana banaya! 😆 Love your rhyming skills as well. Back to the episode, who wants to watch the yaari dosti times between Deegu and his half baked friend?! 🤔 Lets forward thatt...now onto Baji in his red kurta sweeping the basti 😆 kya kya hamare Baji ko karna par raha he for Naku and he doesn't have a CLUE about whats happened Lol at your comment about Deegu wanting to sleep in a dirty place 🤢 As for hand shaking by Naku, ditto, where the hell did such mannerisms come from?! Paagal pan me saaabbb chalta he, especially when your Colors TV, tab toh the screw is even more loose As much as I sympathise with people who have witnessed bad things in their childhood, can't help but think that the channel are trying to get the viewers to feel sorry for Deegu. There was Dutta's past and there was Deegu's past. I think I know which one I would pick as been far more touching Regarding the precap, I wish Baji takes Naku far, far away where they can get away from all that is so alien and just support each other in these bad times. Missing Dutta. That scene with the mouth organ, the first time D played it, and how Naku closed her eyes and just went into dreamland and opened her eyes to see Dutta in front of her was something else. First meaningful conversation followed then. 😍 Thanks for the update 🤗

Well what to say...It is good to see you rofling😆😆😆...And Saiba song was to sooo necessary...after that Saiba saiba..ye gaana to banta tha...and the way he said My name is Diggu... couldnot resist the other one🤣
Baaji sweeping...errr...It was truly horrendous..and Diggu saying that he doesnot like clean place is totally understandable😛😆😆😆😆...ye aaram ka mamla hai bhai..isme hum kya kar sakte hai🤣🤣🤣🤣...by the way ...did you😳 see the smiley after I wrote that he picks up the harmonica ...I bashed him up...Dil ko sukun mil gaya...😳
Nakku's mannerisms'...no comment...Nakku putting his head on his lap...no comments😡😡😡😡...diggu's past...errr nothing absolutely no comments...
you know those were my thoughts too...they are trying to lure us in,...but then they dont know na there is always a difference between original and a wanna-be...
There cannot be another dutta...there cannot be another Tasha...and that first convo...which was followed by the Kali mitti wala scene after few epis😳😳...owww...everybody is pulling me into memories...Ritzy gave me the first meaningful Duji Scene and you gave me the mouth organ scene,...😳😳,,,,Miss him ssooo much na😳
Thanks yaara🤗
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆 Yes I did the see the emoticon for the mouth organ part, those emoticons are hilarious!!! And I also like the little banter exchange going on between you and the other poor updaters *cough Bushy cough* 😆 *hides from potential chappals* you guys must be having a whale of a time tuning into mind numbing stuff hehe. Aww Srush, yeah memories, loved Ritz's little clip of the love letter, wonderful scene highlighting the friendship between Duji for the first time in it's true entirety. 🤗 Such a dosti dude, can't quite get enough of Baji's 'rowing actions' and the words of love been written down 😆 Haii, Dutta looked mega hot in that scene too boxing away, the first time you see him in a boyish/casual look sweating away ☺️ Chalo, these memories are truly to treasure!
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Aaja Missy
You liked the song..It was such a melodious song..and now I have to use it for Diggu
The precap is dicey..it can go either way..I think Nakku will not recognize him...let us see...what has berang got for us tomorrow
Thank you yaara..for this *muah*

eek ikno...oh wel..we can always imagine it on sum1 els other then dat piggu!🤢🤢

haha ikno they wil definatly do somethng as behuda as this!!

aww ur welcum..tc.mwaaah.x