18 May WU - Sarjaa-Niru back to Penkarwadi!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Recap - Maruti tells Sushila that his Chandu's killer is still moving out freely. Marut gets information that Albela is planning to harm Sarjaa. In hotel room, Niru tells Sarjaa that he will never get rights as her husband. Sarjaa shouts on her to take care of herself for sake of child.

Epi starts,

Sarjaa's gang comes to police station. Maruti asks them about Sarjaa's whereabouts. No one answers. Maruti says I know you are aware where he is. But today one constable is not asking for goon. Rather a father is asking for his son out of concern. He has lost one son and now doesn't have courage to lost another too. Pakkya tells Maruti Sarjaa and Vahini are fine. We will tell him about your concern. Maruti tells them about Albela's plan. Everyone is shocked.

Albela comes to hotel and inquires about Sarjaa. Manager tells him that his wife was not feeling well so he has gone to nearby clinic. Albela is shocked to know about Sarjaa's wife. He asks clinic name and manager tells him same.

In clinic, Doctor comes after inspecting Niru. Sarjaa asks doctor hows Niru and hows kid? Whether its safe. Doctor says everything is fine right now but she is mentally and physically weak. Sarjaa tells doctor she was not having food properly in last few days. Doctor asks Sarjaa if you had fight with her. Sarjaa has no answer. Doctor makes him understand that he needs to take care of her a lot. Doctor advices him to avoid fights as much as he can. She has been given saline now; once that is done you make her eat food. Sarjaa is thinking that Niru hates him so much that she goes wild after seeing him. How he can make her eat food?

Break

Maruti and Sarjaa's gang comes to hotel. They come to know that Sarjaa is at hospital. Manager informs Maruti that some goons were searching for Sarjaa too. Maruti comes to know he was Albela.

Albela comes to hospital and tries to get info about room where Sarjaa's wife is (He doesnt know that she is Niru). Before he could move to room, Maruti and Sarjaa's gang comes to hospital. Albela is tensed. He overhears Maruti asking constables to distribute Albela's photo everywhere. Albela says I have to do everything carefully now.

Doctor advices Sarjaa to have some family member with Niru. Either call ur mother or her mother. Sarjaa tells her mother is no more. Doctor advices to call your mother. Sarjaa is thoughtful. Maruti overhears it and gets happy to know that Niru is pregnant. He realizes that Sarjaa is married to Niru due to that reason. Sarjaa comes out of room. Maruti tells Sarja he has heard everything... he has not forgiven him nor can Susheela... but he wants him to come to stay with them with Niru...With this child, their Chandu is going to come back.. Niru needs a woman touch now... Sarja promises Maruti that he would not ever trouble them... he'll do whatever he asks him to do and hugs Maruti tightly... Maruti hug him back & tells him to be strong about that... he tells Sarja but Susheela has not yet agreed... Sarja gets tensed

Break

Sushila is worried as Maruti has not returned. Sonali convinces her that he may be busy in duty. Sushila asks her to call on his mobile. But before that Maruti comes. He tells Sushila that he has someone with him. Sushila is surprised. Sarjaa and Niru enters and Sushila is angry looking at them.

Epi ends

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update Darshu diii...🤗

Originally posted by sujji0609

Thanks for the lovely update Darshu diii...🤗

Sujju, thanks to you to as some contents are copy-paste from urs...
Thanks for the awesome update

Gosh everything is being rushed too fast but I guess is needed since the show is ending. What a shame since the show just got interesting too.
tanx alot 4 the wonderful update darshu!🤗 sarja looking awesome i loved how he was concerned when the doctor was speaking 2 him! and i loved the scene b/n mauruti & sarja ohh so emotional! i so wish the show is not ending! watching sarjaa makes it worth while!😊
will niru and sarja start to like each other? and i wanted to know if sarja has changed for better??

i havent been watching it since 2 weeks so i wanted to know what happened? thanks.
thanks for the update ...
Thanks Darshu for doing WU and it seems like more ppl are now interested and actually reading WU than before ...  what a shame that the show has to end when things are all looking great in the show😭
Thanks for the update ...😃

Sonali loves sarja , Maruti also changed ab niru ki baari hai ...😳
loved the episode now sarja and niru will no longer be in danger  Edited by lames_yosef - 12 years ago