Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAAN'S DIALOGUE ~~~~~~~

EvilLoverDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Hi; I am Aritrika...I am a silent reader of this forum i watch everybody's posts very carefully and press the like button...i really like... After the Saturday's  Maha episode (so called consummation..๐Ÿคฃ..TRP...episode) I thought that somebody would raise the point and discuss on it...seeing nobody doing it,I have decided to discusson it with you all...

GEET MEIN PAPA  BANAA CHAHTA HOON.....Maan's famous dialogue  before  so called con๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰  I don't think this dialogue has been brought just for the shake of permission ๐Ÿ˜†...It was really difficult to digest that dialogue coming from Maan in that situation...There is surely some serious intention behind highlighting this...

The way the cvs are recently copying Bollywood
it seems the next track will be based on this dialogue of Maan...

My point of view is  that at this moment there is a necessity of a negative character...๐Ÿ˜ก Devil Dev ๐Ÿ˜ก has now become a saint because of the kindness  of the cvs.NT  is in coma , so who will create next drama in the serial...? So a new entry is required .

I just hope, with the new entry, the cvs will give us a new theme and will not create a situation where Geet will feel that she will not be able to fulfil  Maan 's desire( tipical.K-drama) and so so so...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katerpillar thumbnail
Hello..Aritrika..so is this ur 1st topic ? congrats..I agree wid u..CVs must've thought of something dramatic..maybe its time fr sameera entry...
_miSha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great post yaar...May  be you are right...
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
May be samira will come back with maan's bachaa๐Ÿ˜†...that will wake everyone up๐Ÿคฃ