Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anondo

I think no 3rd person will enter between Kriya. It can be for Adarsh! As he is going to Dubai & already we have seen his awesome demotion! So its possible for him i think   πŸ˜‰

aapki mooh mein ghee shakkar anodo...i really wish dat it doesnt happen...yea...dat gal wud be perfect for adarsh...πŸ‘πŸ˜†
even i dnt think so dat a suten will enter...coz i believe ma krishna dat he cant even dream of another girl except pratigya and dat too ater going sooo long with their relationship...but em scare of AMMA n CVs...😑
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: snigdhabd

one n only request 2 repectable cv's that plz don't seperate our kriya.we can't tolerate this.

separation is fine dear...but not a sauten...YUCKK...🀒
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: laks76

Roka nice topic. i know anywayCv's have decided for a drift between kriya that is sure. i don;t want that to be a long one. i want krishna to see the true colors of his parents and better they expose who was behind the dhaba fire and all. not again some open tracks like before. like u said they don;t have to bring a sauten to show their love lot of venom is there in the tn itself that they can fight and show their love. what is the need for another woman money waste,time waste and all. it is a unique drama cann;t they believe that. why pearl i s doing this to her drama which is doing well. i think she should concentrate on MKAP and show good track not this saas bahu kitchen politics. i think she should show prats more bubbly and all in all i mean little witty,naughty talkative not into speech always. probably this drift can do tht change in her. it is a nice time for that. better krishna think with his own mind than others pressurea nd trust prats.

i agree wid u sis...
da der will b a kriya separation as for its is confirmed by Pearl...n i wont mind dat...but y bring a sauten in it...why why why???
yea i agree...dey shud show P as how dey showed her in tuesdays epi...full of fun n the one who know to initiate romance...i just luved dat Pratigya...n em sure dat krishna too lub dat Pratigya alottt...
yaar u know what...people like kitchen politics only...The proof for it is teh TRP chart...u can clearly see in dat...dat ppl like only kitchen politics...😑
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Wait and see what happens, why stress yaar?

Can any of you really honestly believe that K will re- marry. Come on honestly. I don't think so..

Do not Fearo - he's our hero! (Okay that is from a cartoon!).

i know dii...i believe ma krishu more than anyone else..he cant even fream of another girl...he didnt even wat to do a photoshoot wid another gal...thinking dat pratz will feel sad...how can a guy like dis marry anothr girl...BUT EM ACRE OF TEH CV's n AMMA...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  well said yaar...even they didnt said that sauthan is being introduced...its sbb who said this in aji sunthe ho...its a gossip only..
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi! nechu...completely agree wid wat u said...i too think dat dis sauten part is all a rumour coz i think sbb is jus bluffing...even wen i checked Pearl's fb account i din find such a post...n being d producer of d show she is bound nt 2 leak out any info bout either of her shows...
Nw cumin 2 d current track...m lovin d way hw Pratz getin 2 knw Amma's intentions n hw she'll save her married life. M actually waitin 4 her 2 sort out d matter wid Krish first coz he left d house in anger...hopefully she will convince him her wayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Nw m eagerly waitin 4 Pratz 2 challenge Amma n m lookin forward 2 c hw Pratz handles Amma's dual face infront of every1... 
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: idreeskhan123

nice post and totally agree with u we dont want any sautan tarck but i'm waiting 4 kriya more loving scenes missing scenes strong love i think pratigya will rock again...

yeah dear...lets hope for the best...n pray dat our kriya unite soon😳
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: baba2babu

well said yaar...even they didnt said that sauthan is being introduced...its sbb who said this in aji sunthe ho...its a gossip only..

thannks lakshmi...
yea...lets hope that its a rumour...like always...fingers crossed..
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

aapki mooh mein ghee shakkar anodo...i really wish dat it doesnt happen...yea...dat gal wud be perfect for adarsh...πŸ‘πŸ˜†
even i dnt think so dat a suten will enter...coz i believe ma krishna dat he cant even dream of another girl except pratigya and dat too ater going sooo long with their relationship...but em scare of AMMA n CVs...😑

@purple bold πŸ˜³ Don't worry. Kriya forever. yeah. perfect for our Adarsh Babu πŸ˜› Will make a further drift between Komal, Adarsh, SS. πŸ˜†

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow lovely prediction neechu...ya that's what i am thinking too...ya she knws that it's amma who want to seperate them.now if cv's introduce us with that sautan...it must be very clear that it's amma ka kara dhara...pratigya will nt be get irritated to krishna coz she knws that amma wanted to try to seperate them by introducing a sautan between them...by the way fabulous interpretationπŸ‘