I dont think so its needed... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Hi! nechu...completely agree wid wat u said...i too think dat dis sauten part is all a rumour coz i think sbb is jus bluffing...even wen i checked Pearl's fb account i din find such a post...n being d producer of d show she is bound nt 2 leak out any info bout either of her shows...
Nw cumin 2 d current track...m lovin d way hw Pratz getin 2 knw Amma's intentions n hw she'll save her married life. M actually waitin 4 her 2 sort out d matter wid Krish first coz he left d house in anger...hopefully she will convince him her wayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Nw m eagerly waitin 4 Pratz 2 challenge Amma n m lookin forward 2 c hw Pratz handles Amma's dual face infront of every1... 

hi eden...hw r u>?
yea...even i feel dat the saten trcak is just a BIG HIT rumour by SBB...n i pray for dat...
yeah...it wud be ammazing to see how P will handle amma's behviour infront of evryone...n infront of krishu too...i think the best thing to do is dat she shud act in front of krishna as if she is good to amma n luvvss her sooo mcuh...so dat amma wont eb able to hold krishu fully...
wud luv to see dis trak if teh suaten is not der...🀒😳
Originally posted by anondo

@purple bold πŸ˜³ Don't worry. Kriya forever. yeah. perfect for our Adarsh Babu πŸ˜› Will make a further drift between Komal, Adarsh, SS. πŸ˜†

dat wud be ammmazinggg...superrr duperrr...n dat will be KRIYA FOREVERRR...Embarrassed
wounderful post nechu totally agree wid u and i think krishna shld not b blamed kyu k amma jis tarha ka khel khel rahi hai to koi bhi us pe phass sakta hai bt ya after that he shld believe and b wid his babu forever after this we want kriya scenes bas baat khatam hai na
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Wow lovely prediction neechu...ya that's what i am thinking too...ya she knws that it's amma who want to seperate them.now if cv's introduce us with that sautan...it must be very clear that it's amma ka kara dhara...pratigya will nt be get irritated to krishna coz she knws that amma wanted to try to seperate them by introducing a sautan between them...by the way fabulous interpretationπŸ‘

thanks bro...
i just hope dat der is no sauten waiting for it...
it wud be great to see dis trak without sauten...
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

dat wud be ammmazinggg...superrr duperrr...n dat will be KRIYA FOREVERRR...😳

*Super Like* πŸ‘πŸΌ  KRIYA hamesha & forever πŸ˜³

Originally posted by piyarapiyari

wounderful post nechu totally agree wid u and i think krishna shld not b blamed kyu k amma jis tarha ka khel khel rahi hai to koi bhi us pe phass sakta hai bt ya after that he shld believe and b wid his babu forever after this we want kriya scenes bas baat khatam hai na

muskaaan...kaise ho???long time no see???πŸ˜›
thanks frnd...
yeah...after the union we just want our kriya n ONLY Kriya...full of kriya romance...😳

hi eden...hw r u>?
yea...even i feel dat the saten trcak is just a BIG HIT rumour by SBB...n i pray for dat...
yeah...it wud be ammazing to see how P will handle amma's behviour infront of evryone...n infront of krishu too...i think the best thing to do is dat she shud act in front of krishna as if she is good to amma n luvvss her sooo mcuh...so dat amma wont eb able to hold krishu fully...
wud luv to see dis trak if teh suaten is not der...🀒😳
M fine..hw u duin?...  @bold...dats exactly wat i want 2 c...it wud be a treat 2 watch both d women battlin it out 4 their beloved Krish...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

muskaaan...kaise ho???long time no see???πŸ˜›
thanks frnd...
yeah...after the union we just want our kriya n ONLY Kriya...full of kriya romance...😳

hi nechu dear well me f9 busy wid exams u tell how life going on and we beehoodis always want romantic scenes na 😳😳😳😳

Originally posted by anondo

*Super Like* πŸ‘πŸΌ  KRIYA hamesha & forever πŸ˜³

thanks dear...may i knwo ur name?πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

M fine..hw u duin?...  @bold...dats exactly wat i want 2 c...it wud be a treat 2 watch both d women battlin it out 4 their beloved Krish...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

wowww...dat wud be an ammmazing thing to see naa...a dugg off war b/w dem  n finally krishu landing in P' side...😳...wowww dat wud be a treatttπŸ˜³πŸ‘