Pratigya

I dont think so its needed...

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hellow My MKAP-ians...

I've been inactive here for over a week or so...dats bcoz we have tests almost evryday...n our second unit test is starting dis saturday...n will end on 28th only...dat is next sat...so wont eb much active till den...

ok...okay...lemme come to da topic...

I dnt think so that a sauten will be introduced and there is a need for it...Coz as we all know that now Pratigya knows about Amma's psuedo colours...n now she hs taken the challenge to save her marriage...as we saw in da pre cap...Pratz will challenge amm n will accept her challenge...And i just love the detremination in Praigya to save her marriage...n she cant be angry with krishna too as she knows dat amma has closed all the ways through which she can tell him the truth n make him realise...so Krishna can't be blamed too...

And i would say that the CV's are doing a great Job(on the present track) and if they continue to do the same then em sure dan MKAP will be the leading Ship in the sea of TRP's...I dont think that Kriya relationship is weak dat dey need to introduce a sauten to prove that its strong...Kriya's relation is tooo strong for amma or anyone else...We would like to see how Pratigya will fight to save her marriage rather than seeing a third party b/w kriya to prove that their relation is strong...n how krishna will react to it...i mean..how he will react wenever amma proves her wrong...Throwing P out of the house is fine...but then we would like to see some scenes where both Krishna and Pratigya missing each other...And yes...we dont want amma to intoduce a new girl...

So Pls CV's...If you continue like this WITHOUT THE SAUTEN then i bet that MKAP will rock...coz dis is what we wanted...Full concentration on Kriya and noone else...so Pls NO SAUTEN...

Guys,tell ur opinions too...

Nechu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice thread.but i think sautan track will surely appear.someone posted on the form recently that Pearl Grey has considered two girls as a new entry.So can't say about the Kriya future.When it comes to the cv's of MKAP.They are unpredictable.
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya i m totaly agree with u and i am waiting for that track where both are missing eath other and strong love b/w them
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

Totally agree...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

we just want our kriya na...
thanks dear...πŸ˜›
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishnprats

nice thread.but i think sautan track will surely appear.someone posted on the form recently that Pearl Grey has considered two girls as a new entry.So can't say about the Kriya future.When it comes to the cv's of MKAP.They are unpredictable.

thanks frnd...

but its not confimred yet naa...coz Pearl wont dicuss such imp matters thru FB n nor will she allow the story to leak out...so nothing is confirmed as yet...i just hope dat its not true...n NO SAUTEN comes into track...erghhh

yeah MKAP CVs r just unpredictable...😲

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdhabd

wow nice post sisπŸ‘πŸ‘

thaks sissie...😳
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikram199o669

Ya i m totaly agree with u and i am waiting for that track where both are missing eath other and strong love b/w them

yeah...even em waiting for ittt😳...😍
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

thaks sissie...😳

welcome dr
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Plzzz No sauten !!!! v dont 2 c dem separated