Pratigya
Pratigya

I dont think so its needed...

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Hellow My MKAP-ians...

I've been inactive here for over a week or so...dats bcoz we have tests almost evryday...n our second unit test is starting dis saturday...n will end on 28th only...dat is next sat...so wont eb much active till den...

ok...okay...lemme come to da topic...

I dnt think so that a sauten will be introduced and there is a need for it...Coz as we all know that now Pratigya knows about Amma's psuedo colours...n now she hs taken the challenge to save her marriage...as we saw in da pre cap...Pratz will challenge amm n will accept her challenge...And i just love the detremination in Praigya to save her marriage...n she cant be angry with krishna too as she knows dat amma has closed all the ways through which she can tell him the truth n make him realise...so Krishna can't be blamed too...

And i would say that the CV's are doing a great Job(on the present track) and if they continue to do the same then em sure dan MKAP will be the leading Ship in the sea of TRP's...I dont think that Kriya relationship is weak dat dey need to introduce a sauten to prove that its strong...Kriya's relation is tooo strong for amma or anyone else...We would like to see how Pratigya will fight to save her marriage rather than seeing a third party b/w kriya to prove that their relation is strong...n how krishna will react to it...i mean..how he will react wenever amma proves her wrong...Throwing P out of the house is fine...but then we would like to see some scenes where both Krishna and Pratigya missing each other...And yes...we dont want amma to intoduce a new girl...

So Pls CV's...If you continue like this WITHOUT THE SAUTEN then i bet that MKAP will rock...coz dis is what we wanted...Full concentration on Kriya and noone else...so Pls NO SAUTEN...

Guys,tell ur opinions too...

Nechu

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnafariwishElvira22idreeskhan123-BugsBunny-a_umasuk4vaishali.....Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamdhakarnHamiSkytelstrapiyarapiyariAnondo.RHeart-Hacker

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Totally agree...ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
nice thread.but i think sautan track will surely appear.someone posted on the form recently that Pearl Grey has considered two girls as a new entry.So can't say about the Kriya future.When it comes to the cv's of MKAP.They are unpredictable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

DareDevil_VickY IF-Rockerz
DareDevil_VickY
DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Ya i m totaly agree with u and i am waiting for that track where both are missing eath other and strong love b/w them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

idreeskhan123ArjaAddict

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Totally agree...ClapClapClapClapClap

we just want our kriya na...
thanks dear...Tongue
Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
wow nice post sisClapClap
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnprats

nice thread.but i think sautan track will surely appear.someone posted on the form recently that Pearl Grey has considered two girls as a new entry.So can't say about the Kriya future.When it comes to the cv's of MKAP.They are unpredictable.

thanks frnd...

but its not confimred yet naa...coz Pearl wont dicuss such imp matters thru FB n nor will she allow the story to leak out...so nothing is confirmed as yet...i just hope dat its not true...n NO SAUTEN comes into track...erghhh

yeah MKAP CVs r just unpredictable...Shocked

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdhabd

wow nice post sisClapClap

thaks sissie...Embarrassed

Go to top