Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-Thursday' thread (Page 6)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Hi sweeties,

@hima-i can understand how u r feeling sweety...v all r hurt disappointed and angry...just hope cvs, ph and channel wud understand our feelings for our GHSP and MAANEET...i will check ur post...

@mona-darling v all want to see our MAANEET back in delhi asap...

@all, hima, mona-i really appreciate u girls that u actually wrote the analysis honestly speaking i cud not even watch episode properly...i was fast forwarding the epi thinking atleast v wud get one MAANEET scene...i was waiting so eagerly with full hope that v wud get atleast one beautiful and lovely MAANEET scene par aisa nahi hua...aaj epi mein na sahi kam se kam precap mein hame MAANEET ko dekhne mila ussi se kush hogayi aur ussi se ummeed bani hai ab ki kal hame koi khoobsurat MAANEET scene mil jaaye...hopefully Maan's identity is exposed soon and v wud get back our MAANEET...

@varsha-hi darling...v all miss our spamming and saza queen yaar!...jaldi wapas ajao!!!...enjoy the wedding dear...i guess everyone at ur home might be thinking varsha sach mein paagal hogayi seeing how v cannot live without GHSP and MAANEET even for a day...trust me it happened with me also telling u frm my experience lol!

@deepz-hi darling...wow 2mrw u will get back ur lappy!...so happy for u and us dear!!!

@dee-hi dear...v all miss u too sweetheart...hoping to see u online tonight!

@all...y does everyone cvs ph and channel love dev(il) so much?...dev(il) ne kya unn sab pe koi jaadu kiya hai? Aur issi chakkar mein hamare GHSP MAANEET aur CRAZIES MAANEETIANS itne udhas, ghusee aur pareshaan hai...kaash koi chamatkar ho jaaye aur dev(il) hamare GHSP aur MAANEET ki zindagi se hamesha ke liye chala jaaye...aisa hua toh hamare MAANEET aur hum sab CRAZIES MAANEETIANS be khush aur sukoon se hum apne MAANEET ki beautiful aur magical moments phir se enjoy kar sakthe hai hamare MAANEET paradise mein...

@samata-hi sweety-hope u r feeling fine today

@sakshi-hi sweetheart

@aash-hi darling...hope u r fine today...

@reni-hi sweetheart...how r u?...i understand wat u mean...v all r saying requesting and literally pleading the cvs, ph and channel y can't they understand how emotionally attached v all r to our GHSP and MAANEET...hopefully soon they will understand us and our feelings...

@reena-hi darling...kaha ho?

@aarthi and ijjat-kaha ho tum dono?...v all miss u darlings...come back soon!

Edited by sptrno - 19 May 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sumona28divareenadewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hi Hima/daisy/spee/aashu/mona/reni/bharti

how  are you?

No analysis from me until i see more maaneet scenes.

Edited by divareena - 19 May 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Dee how are you...nice to see you. Ye GHSP humhe  kya bana dia...

drdee142divareenasptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
itna bakwaas epi yha ke i am speechless!!!!

drdee142divareenadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

hello reena

spee - me trying to be calm ... it's obvious that the cv's are obsessed with devil ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divareena

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by drdee142

Hima - Sweetheart relax, it's no use getting upset, remember I told you just relax and enjoy the show don't think about the negatives or else you'll be tensed everyday

Mona - I too wanna see Lachchi face when she realizes that Balwant is Maan, I hate the way she talks to him Angry

Spee, Sammy, Varshu, Aarthi, Bharthi, Reni hi and don't despair we'll be getting more of Maaneet soon so smile Big smile Hima smile dear Hug

dee ... i am trying dee ... to take it easy but it's not working ... i prepare my mind ... every day 2 enjoy the episode ... but as soon as devil opens his mouth / comes on screen & rants some nonsense ... my brain is back 2 square 1 ... hating the existence of devil ...

coming to romantic maaneet scenes we might get may b after DD comes back ... i guess she is still taking some time off ... that might b another reason we are getting no maaneet ...

Hima, I learned of a new tactic not to get upset, i just think of him as SS and nothing else just think of him as a new character SS and then it'll be ok 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Aashu/Hima - if i have to see devil scenes again i will throw up. Why are CVs giving them so much importance.  I would rather see tej and pammi's love growing.

aashu - how are youi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

aash ... episode is bakwaas ... i think DD is taking rest or is in vacation ... coz she was working hard since the past 1 year & has not taken rest ... so i guess she is using her vacation time now ... & shooting very little ... so once she uses her leaves we will get our maaneet romance abck ... chk pge 5 ... for little bit more info ... Y i think so she is on leave

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrno

Go to top