Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-Thursday' thread (Page 5)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

@reni - the  cv's already butchered geet's character ... now it's time for maan ... but they are working very hard 2 raise devil ki character ... u did not watch the episode ... well u r fine ... u can spare urself from being tortured ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasumona28

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I didn't watch the episode...no cable at home...read update...don't wanna see maan helping the devil...wat is the poor nandini ka fault...she deserves a better life partner...not devil...i guess geet didn't try to help devil...only maan is feeling bad for his long lost bro...whom he hated to the core...who once was responsible for all the tears in the eyes of the girl he loved the most...don't think i wanna watch the episode ... I'l spare myself the torture...pls don't butcher maan ka character...how will he try to bring devini together...just thinking abt his bro and not an innocent girl...who will decide wat she wants from life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnosumona28

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Hi crazie darlingsHugHugHugHugHug

I can't believe one day wud come where they wud show more of dev(il)'s story than our MAANEET and their well-wishers friends and family like Dadima, Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Manisha...

So, no analysis frm me until v get back our MAANEET and our GHSP...

Now let us all stand united for our MAANEET our GHSP and us CRAZIES MAANEETIANS...let's still have faith hope and be positive...hopefully things will improve asap and v wud get back our GHSP and our MAANEET...

Sweethearts plz check the pm i had sent u all in the evening...

Also, here is the link to my new post which i had made yesterday

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686285

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP AND MAANEET...

Hello my lovely MAANEETIANS,

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP AND MAANEET...

If you r a true MAANEETIAN and if u truly and deeply love, admire, respect and worship MAANEET and if MAANEET have bcum ur lives, then please please please check this link and  post your feedback on the links given in the above thread...

Thank u so much

Love,
Spandana

Edited by sptrno - 19 May 2011 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divareena

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hima dekha Maaneet and Devil ke scene mai Geet ka hair choti and pony tale mai tha ...CVS ne thik se edit vhi nahi kia...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divareena

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hi Spandana kya hua dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
the editors took care not to use the BD of DD ... i guess in some scenes thy used wig with braid & in another scenes thy used another wig with pony for DD ...

so the editors mixed 2 diff scenes wht thy shot at 2 diff times ... may b coz of availability of actors & looks like GC was there when DD was there ... may B SS was not available at tht time ...

means that DD is on leave ...  now it is confirmed DD is still in leave ... she is giving some shots & might B taking rest ... so that's the reason ... we are not getting romantic scenes ...

so once DD is back from her leave / vacation we will get maaneet  ... till then we have to bear devini ...

divareenasptrnosumona28

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hima - Sweetheart relax, it's no use getting upset, remember I told you just relax and enjoy the show don't think about the negatives or else you'll be tensed everyday

Mona - I too wanna see Lachchi face when she realizes that Balwant is Maan, I hate the way she talks to him Angry

Spee, Sammy, Varshu, Aarthi, Bharthi, Reni hi and don't despair we'll be getting more of Maaneet soon so smile Big smile Hima smile dear Hug

divareenasumona28dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Hima - Sweetheart relax, it's no use getting upset, remember I told you just relax and enjoy the show don't think about the negatives or else you'll be tensed everyday

Mona - I too wanna see Lachchi face when she realizes that Balwant is Maan, I hate the way she talks to him Angry

Spee, Sammy, Varshu, Aarthi, Bharthi, Reni hi and don't despair we'll be getting more of Maaneet soon so smile Big smile Hima smile dear Hug

dee ... i am trying dee ... to take it easy but it's not working ... i prepare my mind ... every day 2 enjoy the episode ... but as soon as devil opens his mouth / comes on screen & rants some nonsense ... my brain is back 2 square 1 ... hating the existence of devil ...

coming to romantic maaneet scenes we might get may b after DD comes back ... i guess she is still taking some time off ... that might b another reason we are getting no maaneet ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sumona28divareenasptrno

Go to top