Crazy Incredibles-Thursday' thread - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
@reena-love u for the lovely pics of those golden days of our MAANEET...

@samata-yes dear first time no analysis frm me yaar...waise analysis karne ke liye hai kya?

hope u r feeling better today dear...take care

@all...let's have a group hug darlings...v all need it!!!

honestly speaking right now v all MAANEETIANS will be the best cvs if they give GHSP in our hands i can assure u that v will take our GHSP back to those glorious days where there were only divine beautiful and mesmerizing MAANEET moments, those days when  v used to have countdown for the next epi and as 9.30 used to near our heartbeats used to just shoot up and sometimes i cud not even eat bcuz of butterflies in my stomach those days when v used to feel like 24 hrs' wait is like sadhiyon ka intezaar and so many such feelings and experiences which v all have gone thru...hope to experience such feelings once again in the future very soon...

@aash-even i try to see dev(il) as vicky par aise nahi hota hai yaar...ab hum kya kare?...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

i read about ur mood on page 1 onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u kno hima its soo disheartening...raat ko daud daud ke ghar aao..mom se jhagda karke remote lo..phir ye torture dekho...!

me still wondering how in the world can maaneet even THINK  of supporting devil...

u kno one of my frnds told me what??

she said i consider SS to be pyaaara dewar VICKY...and thats how i digest n enjoy it!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

aash i can understand ... ur pain ... aunty wants 2 watch 1 shwo u GHSP ..

u know there was no power till 9:27 ... i was kosing the electricity board ... luckily power aaya ... par wht use ... maaneet nahin tha 😭******* aya muh uta ke 😑

aash ... i can't handle devil / SS as vicky ... even dee tried to convince me tht way ... but i could not ...

specially uska ... BG score ...jab bhajtha hian ... hmmm laa laa laa ... atha hain ...that reminds me the way he used to woo geet so that he can cheat her later ...disgusting PH / channel / CVS ...😑😭😭😭
Hi Crazies good night to all ...bad mood...no Maaneet...only Devil...
Reena thanks for the pictures...
sakshi ... U need to refer devil as devil ... in this thread of crazies ... warna ... we will give u punishment πŸ˜†& as a punishment U might be asked to write a SR scene for maaneet ... this is posted in the rules in the first post ...
Oops how swt punishment but di will keep in mind and will b more happy 2 call him a devil... Woh kya haina di gusse me jaldi jaldi apni bhadas nikal rhi thi to 'il' lagana bhul gayi ... ;-)
Originally posted by divareena

Hima - me will definately FF devinis crap.  πŸ€—

Munda looks hot while he is sleeping too😳😳. He is one leathal weapon to use on any woman.

daisy - how are you

Hi Reena πŸ€— I'm trying to convince everyone to be positive and I totally refuse to let Dev(il) ruin GHSP for me, I love Maaneet and so as long as I can see them I'm happy😊
Spee - thank you for your postivity. We all hope that we see good maaneet scenes. It feels ages since we have seen them.

Hima - me definately understand your anger at devil. He is such a sick guy and after all has done, how can CVs show this to us.

sakshi - only if you want sazaa then mention devil as you know whatπŸ˜†

where is mona?

aashu - SBV maan for you
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1687404
guys read this post..from what i understand the ph is telling that geet will never it it is left to them...but one day it has to end...something like that...

@reni ... U certainly have point ... when we hard core pagals of GF are unable 2 digest ... wht abt viewers who don't come OL ... delhi door  nahin hain ... that's wht the director wrote in the FB ... U said naa tht this track will last till june 1st week 

@all - if i am nt wrong devil & NT used 2 drink isn't it ... did thy drink champagne or some thing else ... in 1 of the initial episodes i did see these 2 drinking & saying cheers ...

@dee - will try ... but cn't promise
@reena - love the hum tum ...pics ... munda & kudi are looking mast in tehre
 dee== itna positivity kaha se laayi aap???

@ sam== hi ..so u too take that way..somehow mereko banta hi nahi hai

@ dew== i agree..i cant visualise him as vicky

@ ree== what is FF?? loved the pics..esp my SBV MAAN

@ mona== gn dearie..

@  spee== how can u even think debil is vicky re??