Crazy Incredibles-Thursday' thread - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

U know what di I feel like throwing all creatives in Indian Ocean by god! Hope maan instead of hugging Dev wud have slapped him hard and wud have said "wht do u think girls are toys whom u can consider as a use n throw material, wud use them when u feel like and throw when ur wrk is done"...
I am really really sad today and a lot of anger is emerging inside me... Seriously reena di u throw a hathodaa on their heads...

sakshi ... we all are sad dear ... i guess more than 1/2 of the forum is sad & mad ...

please do us the favor ... throw them into the ocean ... we will take up the show ...

U know that's wht is so strange ... maan who hated devil so much ... has not even thought for a split second that devil might play with nandini also ... just bcoz he forgave devil ... does not mean devil is actually changed ... & he was so mad at devil for spoiling geet ... what happened now ... & thank god tht geet is keeping quiet & not jumping to go & help devil

& sakshi ... U need to refer devil as devil ... in this thread of crazies ... warna ... we will give u punishment πŸ˜†& as a punishment U might be asked to write a SR scene for maaneet ... this is posted in the rules in the first post ...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

i read about ur mood on page 1 onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u kno hima its soo disheartening...raat ko daud daud ke ghar aao..mom se jhagda karke remote lo..phir ye torture dekho...!

me still wondering how in the world can maaneet even THINK  of supporting devil...

u kno one of my frnds told me what??

she said i consider SS to be pyaaara dewar VICKY...and thats how i digest n enjoy it!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
aash it's better to consider that only...
Originally posted by dewdropred

spee is it in regards to my hatred towards devil  ...
hima i was talking abt cvs, ph and channel yaar...y r they acting like this v all spend so much time writing so many long messages send feedback and suggestions bcuz v love respect  admire and worship MAANEET...y can't they read them and uderstand wat v all MAANEETIANS wish to see or wat v all wud hate to see liek wat they r currently showing us...

y can't they understand that frm the past 1 yr v have literally lived our MAANEET's journey with them so v all have gone thru exactly the same feelings and thoughts MAANEET have gone thru so now it is unbearable and impossible for us to see the current dev(il) track...

kaash hamare bhi saare ummed mehnat aur intezaaar rang laayegi...kaash hamare hamare MAANEET ko lekar jo sapne hai woh sach ho jaaye...

uss dev(il) ko aisi jagah bejo jaha se woh kabhi wapas na aaye...honestly seeing the current dev(il)' track i don't want to say wat i feel...
me want to see our maaneet  back 😭😭😭

Ya...dee...we can do that...but most of the audience is already fed up of it now...how will the show survive...like this wen hard core fans are not wanting to watch the episode...then regular viewers will also go na...i tend to lose interest very soon...if i am still hanging around its because of maaneet and gf...i get a lot of positivity here...i somewhere feel that let maaneet play cupid to devini love track...then let them pack off somewhere far away from maaneet ka life...the cvs have already butchered maaneet ka character and will continue so...its better that this track finishes soon and all fans forget this track...delhi kitni door hai...
Originally posted by divareena

Hima - i  am just not going to watch any more devini scenes after today as if i keep throwing up, i wont exist.

mona - how are you

Spee - i hate devil, how can CVs show a rapist with someone else. yuck. Its disgraceful.

Aashu - how are you

for you all@ i am posting old maaneet pictures and a group hug for you allπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

reena -- U can always FF devini crap & watch when maan / geet are there in the scene ... there by u r saved from throwing up ...

yeh lo ... group huggie from me too πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
My dear crazies, don't give so much importance to Dev(il), we watch this show for Maaneet so why are we letting him ruin this show for us.

Come on dearies cheer up and be positive πŸ€—
aashu - agree that we run from work , argue with our family,  don't go out sometimes so we all can watch maaneet and whey they show this it is very upsetting.

Hima - me will definately FF devinis crap.  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Munda looks hot while he is sleeping too😳😳. He is one leathal weapon to use on any woman.

daisy - how are you
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
Dee...we can ignore devil but he keeps coming in between maaneet...thats wat ppl cant bear...they are parallels not the leads...i don't mind watching mama lucky tej pammi...they are more tolerable than devil...y don't the cvs use them wen leads are not well...